Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No wonder people take year long breaks

(PSN)Brealz90zBaby

7 minutes ago, (PS4)Akuma_Asura_ said:

Nope I see it everywhere , PS4, forums, YouTube, Reddit, twitter .

There's an age-old saying that's pretty full of wisdom that I think you might find interest in:

"If you see an A****** on the way to work, that guy was an A******.
If you see A******s everywhere you go you're the A******."

5 hours ago, (PS4)Brealz90zBaby said:

So I received a bunch of hate mail. I replied. Got suspended from all tabs but region. Warfame support no response after a week. I posted in region giving away all my stuff taking another break. ACCOUNT BANNED. This game is awesome in everyway, but the community is the worst I've ever seen and moderators are RELENTLESS Have fun, I'll be gone for more years and playing on For Honor and any other game.

LUL deserved.. Why sink down to their level and reply on the hate mails. I bet you reply would have been as bad as the one you received

Edit: the PC community is awesome. 

Edited by Delamir

3 hours ago, (PS4)Akuma_Asura_ said:

Sorry I disagree. There's toxins everywhere 

3 hours ago, --Q--Voltage said:

I am going to make an observation. Both you and OP are on PS4 and both say there is toxicity. I am just going to leave that there.

^

For 1.) I can have an opinion 2.) The hate mail we said the same words I'm the only one banned 3.) Never said For Honor was great...I just know I wont be kicked when I spent hard earned money 4.) I said "and any other game" 5.) PC community must be very peaceful. I explain the noobs don't have 500-600 pl for an vaulted ember so why sell it for that? Its sitting in your inventory. Backlash from every corner...even the moderators.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Brealz90zBaby said:

1.) I can have an opinion

Yes you can. We can also disagree with it.

2.) The hate mail we said the same words I'm the only one banned

He reported you before you reported him. Did you actually check to see if he wasn't banned as well?

3.) Never said For Honor was great...I just know I wont be kicked when I spent hard earned money

Rules are rules. Breaking them will lead to infractions regardless of how much you've spent.

4.) I said "and any other game"

Any other game worth its salt will moderate its playerbase like this one does.

5.) PC community must be very peaceful.

It tends to be.

I explain the noobs don't have 500-600 pl for an vaulted ember so why sell it for that?

Because they aren't selling it to the "noobs"? Some players buy plat in bulk (a sin I am somewhat guilty of myself), so they were aiming to sell to one of them.

Its sitting in your inventory.

Which means it's theirs to decide what to do with.

Backlash from every corner...even the moderators.

Until we see a transcript of the exchange (Remember to blank out names if you decide to post it), we can only make judgements from the way you are acting here, which doesn't exactly paint the best picture of you.