Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hows the Galatine?

mosaickle

Question

8 answers to this question

With my build I use and cleaving whirlwind stance, levels up to 200 seem pretty weak for Galatine Prime, Galatine is just the weaker version obviously so you'll love it.

I don't agree with the above person about it being the best in the game. Just everyone loved it after it had the highest charge damage before they removed charge attacks and then re added them differently. It was just really popular.

I use Galatine Prime for  tough missions and it's very strong. The regular one is a little inferior but still good, specially if you get the right mods (berserker counters the main disadvantage of the galatine by adding a lot of attack speed, Life Strike gives you a lot of health with little energy cost due to the heavy hit+few attacks)

What makes the galatine (and prime) worth the pick is the nice status chance, next to the mixed stats, what makes it perfect for High slash status Crit builds, range and with the range the stances. Tempo Royal and cleaving whirlwind are among the best stances in the entire game!

Personall recommendation from me:

Lacera (MR7)

The lacera is a Clan research weapon and just using 2 Damage+Status mods Brings you up to solid 99% status chance, it beeing a elemental weapon, what gives ALL elements prioity on the status (Physical weapons have a 4x higher priorty on physical status over elemental ones...puncture lowers enemy attack, impact is Cc, Slash adds 33% of the weapons base damage as finisher dot. Only decent Physical status.)

Keep the electric base, Add Fire and Toxic element mods (Gas) and the result is a guaranteed status aoe based off your true weapon damage Including each and every multiplier and damage mod...most status bases off basedamage, which is only affected by crit and basedamage mods. minus armor tho, that rivals endgame crit builds -> minus the windup time for combo, minus need to substain it, when you find enough enemys cuddling together. A++ Weapon for nidus and vauban...

Best thing you can get for your level.... if not in the game. The direct damage is ridiculous. Also a good weapon to be used with condition overload as you set 2 status types by yourself already, what adds standalone a 2,2x-3,6x multiplier (stance potentially adds slash), paired with any other ability or weapon status going around, again, amplified by the aoe. Using maiming strike also adds a 2x multiplier to slide attacks and enables naramon even for this weapon ;) Hell, you can use it as pure offhand weapon with slides and still do the highest melee damage on the field.

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108