The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

reuseable bombard specter please?

BloodKitten

i just wanted to make a request, could baro bring a reuseable bombard specter? to balance it, remove the drone, and make the bombard an eximus with life leech?

i know life leeching could be a bit too effective on bombards, but you could make him more expensive to craft to offset it, and without the shield drone, he wont have any protetion from intial hits.

Yeah... not sure why Baro brought Specters from the Void if they aren't even reusable.
But then again, no Specter BPs are reusable.

Most Specters suck, tho.
And I think that if they survive a mission, they should be put back into your gear, able to be used again.

That's just my thoughts on the topic.

I know I may be off topic right away. and I might just be a specter fanatic, but i do wonder if a landing craft with a loaded specter air support would be a good idea. 

Like, for example, taking five specters of any kind to make a loadout for the landing craft specter. So if you want a crazy specter, you'll have to implement five cosmic specters. But otherwise, just five of any kind.

16 minutes ago, zNightWolfz said:

why should it be reusable none of the ohters are ..

your all just sad and mad its not reusable so what...dont want the item dont bloody well buy it easy solution...

why...because its a limited time, expensive, consumable item.....need i say more

14 minutes ago, zNightWolfz said:

why should it be reusable none of the ohters are ..

your all just sad and mad its not reusable so what...dont want the item dont bloody well buy it easy solution...

*slow clap* is it a habit to try and instigate an angry response from people?

im mearly asking for a reuseable specter on future visit wich cost more to buy (in example, 600 ducats) and more expensive to craft, without the shield sentinel, seem like a fair trade.

The problem is that though you have to pay 100 ducats for the bp.. you only get 5 specters. That's a really steep price tbh.. especially since most times you use 7 relics worth of ducats (assuming you get bronze grade all the time like I do without formas)...

7 relics for something essentially the same as one run of a rescue mission

[removed by moderator]

This is feedback, on a feedback and suggestion thread. Op shared his feedback on a current subject, as well as his suggestion for a game he seems to like. Since he made a thread on *the feedback and suggestion forums* in which requires time to write down, therefore conveying care.

In no way or form has this user opposed to baro bringing specters and instead gave out interesting suggestions to make this returning item as worth as the assasin beacons and boosters, so crying over it is not the correct statement as well.

On the subject on this thread, I suggest an overall buff to make the bomber an eximus, or his drone an eximus that stays even after the specter dies, will certainly make people more than happy to buy a few.

Edited by [DE]Taylor
removed quoted comment (and link to author) for CoC violation

[removed by moderator]

Yep, we should all just stop giving feedback. Who cares that we want to make a better game by having dialogue with the devs, no  need. Why play videogames anyway? If we find one thing we don't like, we should just stop playing. Because otherwise, we're just whiners. Feedback=whining->should drop the game. Much logic.

Edited by [DE]Taylor

[removed by moderator]

Our point is that because it's rare and actually costs more to purchase, it should have some augmented viability.  Either making the BP reusable, or, personally, making it 10 Specters per BP instead of 5.

And as others have pointed out, this entire sub-forum is dedicated to players telling DE how the game and it's features could be improved and tweaked.  It's not whining or complaining, it's feedback.  If you have such an issue with feedback, maybe you shouldn't be in...the feedback sub-forum.

Edited by [DE]Taylor