Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When Will Warframes Meet Their Match?

No im not talking about against the Grineer, Corpus, & Infested. But I just always thought when will the warframes meet their match? The Golem, Alad V, Stalker, Stalker Followers stood no chance against them. Is the Sentients the closest enemies that actually have a chance against them? I went to the Simulacrum and tried to fight the highest single sentient enemy and they are literally unstoppable at high levels. Atleast other enemies can be defeated at high levels. But Sentients on the hand. 

In lore Stalker has slain at least one warframe (second dream cinematic) but judging by the extreme specialization of his weapons, he has slain more. When the player defeats the Stalker is an instance of story and gameplay segregation, he is likely more than a match for any given warframe. Furthermore, he only dies under extreme conditions that can be classified as a glitch, seeing that he flees battle when low on health.

Edited by Cephalon_Esrius

1 minute ago, Omnipower said:

Tenshin is also a match for us i wont go into detail since its still a spoiler? i think.  But ill just say this he was holding back.

Good point.

Just now, Jeffrey94 said:

We have. It's just that every time we do, people complain and they get nerfed into the ground

True. I dont know about anyone else. But I enjoy a tough fight.

3 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Cash201293 said:

True. I thought about this. So many speculations about umbras I have in mind simce they are suppose to be darker tones of Warframes. Lets just hope they still are since there are no new info on them now.

I agree. It is still too early to say how Umbra frames will turn out. I've been thinking - when Umbra is implemented it would be cool to see an Umbra frame deathsquad as a hunter. 

2 minutes ago, -Amaterasu- said:

Going by the lore aren't the sentients the ones that basically exterminated the Tenno? Kinda makes sense for them to be tough since the Orokin basically pitted them against each other to get rid of their problems.

Sentients didn't almost wipe out the Tenno - The tenno had a tough war, yes, but they had the sentients beat pretty badly and on top of that kind of wiped out a whole race............

you know, just warframe things

Edited by Roominashum

2 minutes ago, -Amaterasu- said:

Going by the lore aren't the sentients the ones that basically exterminated the Tenno? Kinda makes sense for them to be tough since the Orokin basically pitted them against each other to get rid of their problems.

Man I really gotta refreashed up on the lore.

2 minutes ago, Roominashum said:

Sentients didn't almost wipe out the Tenno - The tenno had a tough war, yes, but they had the sentients beat pretty badly and on top of that kind of wiped out a whole race............

you know, just warframe things

True but from what I understand Natah (a sentient) was basically in a position to kill all the Tenno so had she chosen to she probably could have.

Just now, -Amaterasu- said:

True but from what I understand Natah (a sentient) was basically in a position to kill all the Tenno so had she chosen to she probably could have.

That's true

Thank goodness for her motherly personality -______-

The Warframes are not invincible, and have met their match in some form or another throughout the game's history. 

Canonically, frames have been downed due to overwhelming numbers (original Mirage and Inaros) and Stalker (Second Dream), caught in compromising positions (Vor's Prize), and disabled (War Within). Zanuka was built out of dismembered Warframes, and Lotus considers the Grustrag Three to be threatening enough to recommend withdrawal from a mission.

What we are seeing is, as stated above, gameplay and story segregation.

4 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Cash201293 said:

He not wrong. Lol Pvp tennos have gotten very good with bows and snipers since the last time Ive played conclave. Getting one shotted from a sniper for a 4th time in a row is crazy. Lol

It reminds me of COD now in CONCLAVE. Seeing Snipers run around 1 shooting people that attempt to engage in a gun fight. I remember the days when this started in CODville- MW2. It has spread here but that is PvP everywhere.

As for us meeting our match....if it happens, many will cry in outrage that their 6 FORMAd Frame died to this enemy using a Tonkor with built in Argon Scope. Or how the NPC kept hitting them while invisible and they could not use powers since they locked them out.

The days we cannot come for the putcry and loss of players would be too great for DE. It would be amazing to have the Umbra be the ones that start coming for us in a Solo mission- 4 versus 1. Or the Acolytes. Or the Nightwatch. 

5 hours ago, Duavey said:

The Warframes are not invincible, and have met their match in some form or another throughout the game's history. 

Canonically, frames have been downed due to overwhelming numbers (original Mirage and Inaros) and Stalker (Second Dream), caught in compromising positions (Vor's Prize), and disabled (War Within). Zanuka was built out of dismembered Warframes, and Lotus considers the Grustrag Three to be threatening enough to recommend withdrawal from a mission.

What we are seeing is, as stated above, gameplay and story segregation.

The G3 is my favorite group of enemies. I hope one day they will get a story about them. Diving deep into what they are about