The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My thoughts about game now

Baterial

So... what do we see now?

Each update more or less it trying to take plat and money from us players, how?

Few past patches had cosmetics to weapons, armors (TWW junku kuva cosmetics, 19.7.0 Quaro armor, 19.10.0 weapon skins, 19.12.0 akins and shoulder junk)

DE please stop making this game like CS:GO where anything is about skins and money, think about how to get back players which will someday leave you because you are doing from good game junk game.

I dont care about hate or whatever. True is painfull and need to be thinked about. What is future's direction?

17 minutes ago, Baterial said:

So... what do we see now?

Each update more or less it trying to take plat and money from us players, how?

Few past patches had cosmetics to weapons, armors (TWW junku kuva cosmetics, 19.7.0 Quaro armor, 19.10.0 weapon skins, 19.12.0 akins and shoulder junk)

DE please stop making this game like CS:GO where anything is about skins and money, think about how to get back players which will someday leave you because you are doing from good game junk game.

I dont care about hate or whatever. True is painfull and need to be thinked about. What is future's direction?

Platinum, Access Packs, and Skins/cosmetics are their way of making money for this game. I agree, it needs more content, but don't bash on a free to play game offering stuff so they can make a profit. I'd say we're lucky such a good game is free in general.

While I can see the ideals of the OP in that we need more content to actually play, they're probably missing the fact that cosmetics will be done by a different team to the game play.   It's not like one person is responsible for everything in the game, there are likely groups aimed at specific areas such as conclave, character modelling and animation, level design, music/sound effects and obviously game play.

58 minutes ago, Trichouette said:

I think he's talking about how DE focus more on cosmetic than finishing their game...

Cosmetics are great to get money, but no player = no money

Most of the cosmetics that have been released are TennoGen, so how exactly is DE focusing more on it? Cosmetics are being release because obviously they sell. 

48 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

While I can see the ideals of the OP in that we need more content to actually play, they're probably missing the fact that cosmetics will be done by a different team to the game play.   It's not like one person is responsible for everything in the game, there are likely groups aimed at specific areas such as conclave, character modelling and animation, level design, music/sound effects and obviously game play.

The problem is the vocal minority. If they release conclave event = Junk. If they release new cosmetics = Junk. If they release new weapons = Junk too long to research. If they release new operation = Junk too long to complete. There's always some who's going to cry about something, hence now the're just following the money. Its not ideal, but it is justifiable. If people would just be less negative about everything they don't play/like, maybe things would be different. 

34 minutes ago, (PS4)Regiampiero said:

The problem is the vocal minority. If they release conclave event = Junk.

Seeing as I was in that 'minority' It wasn't the fact it was conclave event that was the problem, although conclave does have plenty of issues that needs fixing imo, it was the exclusive rewards that were stuck behind an event that very few people play which considering that 'fashion frame' is a high priority for end game made it feel like it was being forced on us. 

7 minutes ago, BlackCoMerc said:

Stop rushing out half baked mechanics, and FINISH Something for once. That would help.

yes, immensely. aw hasn't been touched for 4 major updates, and even when they did the results were poor, even if we ignore the control issues, the fact is they force it on us but there is very little actual content for it. focus has been out for over a year and they are still 'working on it'. syndicates are getting some attention but for long while they were pretty forgotten after vivergate apart from 'the required sacrifice changed due to vaulting' and 'here, some OP weapons'. lua is example of new tileset that has several different incentives to go back to repeatedly (challenge rooms, sentients, acolyte mods in spy vaults). kuva fortress iss none of that. 

more cosmetics are great imo. i'd rather they concentrate their money-grabbing in that direction than in anything that could greatly impact gameplay and content. but even more than new content i'd prefer good hard polishing on all the piled up stuff. 

i don't want any more nonsensical lore. i just want more reasons to stray outside of select few nodes because everything else is waste of time. 

This is interesting.

Esp on the day they added a new mission type.

Core game play like missions make up the more important content they could work on.

What we don't really need is another 6 months in development 1 hour story quest.

For once they're working on the content with lasting effect and your complaining they're trying to make a buck while they do it?