Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Best Defense - Melee Creation Contest!

[DE]Megan

The Void Blade

gxC7Teb.png[/img]

Faction: Tenno, Stalker, Royal Sentients and orokin

Type: Long Sword

Name: Void Blade

Description (I know this is a bit OP but...)

Special for Excalibur,

Slashdash, specters continue slashdash forming a web until all enemies in range (of Excalibur and the specters) are dead.

If enemies aren't present, does a controllable teleportation to nearest enemy or when ability button is released, or energy runs out.

Radial Blind, affected enemies fight for Excalibur 

Radial Javelin, Instead of javelins, summons Excalibur specters doing multiple stealth kills, which fight for Excalibur. 

Exalted Blade, Spherical Force Field Blast Waves dealing proc on hit enemies

Passive, puts Excalibur in the rift has 100% stealth and invulnerability. Attacks from blade, cross the rift plane to the real plane.

Edited by InQuaveG

Faction: Tenno

Brief Description:

The Weapon title is Moonblade (Can switch into 2 different types, Cutlass and Polearm)

Basically a polearm with arc-shaped blades on each ends. Can switch into two modes, like the Dark Split Sword. Deals primarily Slash damage. Also may deal magnetic damage. In  Cutlass mode, the two blades connect together, making a blade shaped like a moon. The speed is slightly slower than the average sword speed.

Artwork:

*Sorry for the messy drawing*

I7dkVfi.jpg

Edited by EricLAW

55 minutes ago, EricLAW said:

Weapon type: Moonblade

Basically a sword in the shape of a moon, a medium weight weapon, so speed is similar to Polearms. Deals primarily Slash damage, can be thrown like a glaive, but needs to be retrieved like Javlok.

Sorry for the messy drawing lul :V

FTDIxO1.jpg

sick make that a thing

3 hours ago, Oksanya said:

Oh great...a contest that requires us to have Van Gogh levels of @(*()$ art,,,

Not everyone is Van Gogh...

The internet is one of the best places to learn things like art. all sorts of free software and tutorials out there. If you have an idea of what you want to submit, find out what kind of medium you think you'd want to get into, and look up some tutorials and try to apply your idea to what they teach. Nobody here is helpless.

13 hours ago, Actriaz said:

Faction: Grineer
Grip Type: Nikana (Katana)
Brief Description: While slower and lacking the crit potential and speed of the Nikana series, it makes up for it in status chance and raw damage. It's charge attack explodes in a violent inferno, harming all nearby enemies.

During the charge attack, the weapon will vent and the blade will exit it's sheath glowing with heat, which will cause a fiery blast on contact with a foe.

kGk7LoU.png

I kinda want to model this. it's a gorgeous concept, and while I have my own submission up, I think this would make a fantastic addition to the game.

Hello and welcome to my post :D

• Name : Merek Tek
  • Description : I design a weapon like the jat kittag but more faster and the weapon is oriented to be a slash damage weapon this weapon got a passive that if you kil with a charged atack you steal 20 of heal from the enemy but the charge atack is so slow (is this atack was quick this weapon will we broken and dont want that) and this weapon got a spike saw in the frontal part that cut the enemy (slash damage)
  • Grip Type : Jat kittag / Fragor
  • Faction : Grinner

niq7CNa.jpg

Edited by Pokegamerlol

On 03/03/2017 at 9:30 PM, SoulXZero said:

3bc7497f60.jpg

Faction: Tenno Demonic Weapon

Brief description:   A Tenno Made Weapon That Bring Fierce Destruction And Flaming Disaster To Any Enemy That Will Come In Range This Weapons Devastating Claws Will Tear Any Enemy That Comes In Its Way This Weapon Feeds On His Enemy's Blood To Grow Stronger. This Ancient Weapon Was Wielded By The Strongest And Fearless Tenno During The War

Tapping Melee Should Use The Fist Grip Animation. Charging Should Do A Strong Punch And While in Awoken Form It Will Shoot A Short Range Fire Projectile Forwards From The Teeno If The Enemy Is Stealth Killed there should be an animation where the weapon goes strait through the enemy's heart

I'd like to see a weapon like this where primary attacks build up 'stacks', and secondary attacks release the stacks in a powerful blast (based on stacks.)

jBITuLn.jpg

Lion Nikana:

Arimephtes sought a new guardian for his grandest of temples.  He called out across the land for the mightiest of champions to step forth.  The first to arrive was the Lion.  Arimephtes greeted him and asked the Lion, "Why should you be chosen to guard this, my grandest of temples?". The Lion, roared out "You shall choose me for I have come first!  I am the strongest and fastest in the land!  I have leapt over mountains, swam across seas, braved the hottest of dunes and still stand before you!" Arimephtes contemplated for a while and then asked the Lion, "What shall you do if I do not choose you, Lion?"  The Lion gasped at the audacity of the question, then spat back "Then my rage shall be quenched with your blood!  I shall gnash your bones and eat your flesh, for I the Lion have not come here for nothing!".  Arimephtes smiled and nodded before saying, "Then come Lion and guard my temple with that rage and ferocity, know that I accept the damage you will do to my enemies and myself alike".  

The three Orokin guardian spirits which date back to the Meso era and were eventually replaced by the seven principles, were the lion, the tortoise, and the dragon.  Each held traits the the Orokin required of their soldiers and servants.  The lion represented ferocity, confidence and self sacrifice.  The tortoise represented patience, perseverance, and stalwart defense.  The dragon represented grace, balance, and deep wisdom.  In the Meso era nikana crafting was at its highest and many different kinds were created, three however stood out among their peers.  The dragon, lion, and tortoise nikana embodied the ideology of the guardians and we're honed by the greatest weaponsmiths the Orokin empire has ever seen.  Where the Dragon Nikana focuses on grace, beauty, and balance, the Lion Nikana relys on raw violence of action.  The weapon is often more dangerous to the wielder than the enemy, this respect formed the basis of the way of the Lion.  This particular Lion Nikana was actually a design made by Phonophous the maimed, a weaponsmith who was cephalonized in the mid Neo era and set to craft fine weapons for all eternity.  Phonophous hailed this design to be greater than any he had ever made and crafted it specifically with the Tenno in mind.

The Lion Nikana functions as a nikana in all respects except when it is channeled.  It's channeling damage which is significantly enhanced, always slash procs and costs a huge amount of energy, when you are out of energy it will begin to eat into your health, each strike taking 10% of your current health and inflicting slash procs based on that damage.  When it consumes your health it becomes enraged, flaring to life and causing the runes on its blade to flare to life, in this state critical chance is increased by a +10% base.  This effect wears off 5 seconds after it causes you damage.  This weapon can kill a Tenno just by wielding it, but in a master's hands it can be death incarnate.

Stats:

Attack speed: .95

Physical damage: 75

Impact:5

Puncture:50

Slash:20

Critical chance: 5%

Critical damage: 2.5x

Channel cost: 35

Channel damage: 3.5x

Name: Edge & Shell
Faction: Corpus
Grip Type: Sword & Shield
Description: A forgotten weapon from a time before the Corpus flooded their ranks with Proxies. Designed for deflecting both ballistic projectiles as well as energy, and to cut deep with the blade.
Deals Slash and Electric damage only, Fast with high Status chance

Edge%20%20Shell_zpsbaxthjyc.jpg
Sns_zpszl0lcoc6.gif

Tenno - Whip Stance - Slash

Weapon: The Flame Chain of Hurt -

Description: Heavy linked chain with blunt objects at the end - With each whip a flame rises from the chain links. - can alter which end of chain to swing

GetAttachmentThumbnail?id=AQMkADAwATNiZmYAZC04MTY1LWE2MWUtMDACLTAwCgBGAAADNA4yIQE0eEWNguOGi6IxvwcAVFo2ZiZDl0mDOMKML%2FGThwAAAgEMAAAAVFo2ZiZDl0mDOMKML%2FGThwAAANHzaU4AAAABEgAQAF9FttphEhxAjQhawEgqrLw%3D&thumbnailType=2&X-OWA-CANARY=MJjgE_q1gE2SRlSJpMo-7ZCR-3QyZtQYm0myFiBkepBwhoChaoUVXUT5TI7YdH_HC4wtHJJ7NTA.&token=43f600c3-6fde-4757-9beb-f1e559d4d630&owa=outlook.live.com&isc=1

GetFileAttachment?id=AQMkADAwATNiZmYAZC04MTY1LWE2MWUtMDACLTAwCgBGAAADNA4yIQE0eEWNguOGi6IxvwcAVFo2ZiZDl0mDOMKML%2FGThwAAAgEMAAAAVFo2ZiZDl0mDOMKML%2FGThwAAANHzaWYAAAABEgAQAMWqgb6sG9dHg3SyJpenEu0%3D&X-OWA-CANARY=AqieaX2AYEOhiYR-kLkNG7DNTeJCZtQY6znReKoF65nH7BQqUrgFhrtTNlgTLil24G_NWKYm5XI.&token=d76ccf98-b9be-4b6f-bc94-0c638b1a7864&owa=outlook.live.com&isc=1&isImagePreview=True

Edited by (PS4)gmafia1
back holster idea and idea for in use look added

Grim-Reaper-1920x1080.jpg

Name: Grimm

Stance: Stalking Fan

Description: This scythe, formerly used by the Grim Reaper to harvest souls, can now be used by the Tenno to annihilate all opposing factions.

Main damages: Slash and toxin

Attack speed: .85//Physical damage: 60//Critical chance: 50%//critical damage: 4x//status: 20%//Channel cost: 25//Channel damage: 5x

My submission lacks imagery at this time and is for a full line of melee weapons all using dagger handles and bad puns..

First: Salad Fork (bp, handle & tines rarely drop from Alad V) very short range, high puncture, low slash/impact

Second: Steak Knife (bp, handle & blade rarely drop from the Sergeant) slightly longer range than the fork, high slash, a little puncture, almost no impact

Third: Dinner set (bp from the market, uses fork and knife + whatever you like) dual daggers using fork and knife

Fourth: Mutalist Salad Fork (bp drops from Mutalist Alad V, requires fork) slightly better version of the salad fork, alt-fire sprays mutalist tines like a 4 pellet shotgun

Fifth: Mutalist Steak Knife (bp drops from Mutalist Alad V, requires knife) slightly better version of the steak knife, does gas damage instead of slash

Final: Mutalist Dinner Set (bp drops from trials and sorties, requires dinner set) fork still sprays tines, knife still does gas damage

Feel free to throw in primes too since they're universal tech.

Name: Panza and Pice
Faction: Corpus

Grip type: sword and shield.
Description: Panza and Pice were developed by the Corpus. The Pice is a pickaxe like tool, which is used for mining by the
workers who were enslaved by the Corpus. The shield uses the same plating used on MOAS. It emits a hex-grid Aura when dodging bullets.

On Charge, the Pice overloads and emits a ray of super hot Plasma that stabs / burns the enemy. (examples can be found on the second picture)

Concept art:

bNLIHaM.jpg

PZCHw6S.jpg

Edited by WEREsandrock
forgot grip type :3

fire greatsword.

i cant draw well so im hoping to leave it upto the devs. a massive sword that has metallic grip but spews out fire to make a giant flaming blade. applies fire damage with high critical chance and average status chance. 

due to no actual blade being there, the speed of the weapon should be faster than all heavy blades and can use whip stance to use it as a flaming whip

Description: Use Stance-Swirling Tiger.

The blue parts have energy flow effect. When use this weapon‘s channel attack it will generate phantom blade,cause another hit. It also extends melee range.

Under default setting the phantom blade’s color is gold.

daujhT4.jpg

Sword and Spear

Brief Description: with a sword in one hand and a spear in the other, the wielder can attack enemies both far and up close.  

Charged attack will perform an outward sword slash immediately followed by a frontal spear charge while moving forward.

Aerial attack will perform a bullet-jump-like twist with the spear pointing forward and the sword slicing in a spiral.

Slide-attacking will perform a double-jab with the spear.

Edited by MeLbZ
added the second photo

On March 8, 2017 at 10:07 AM, (PS4)gmafia1 said:

Tenno - Whip Stance - Slash

Weapon: The Flame Chain of Hurt -

Description: Heavy linked chain with blunt objects at the end - With each whip a flame rises from the chain links. - can alter which end of chain to swing

GetAttachmentThumbnail?id=AQMkADAwATNiZmYAZC04MTY1LWE2MWUtMDACLTAwCgBGAAADNA4yIQE0eEWNguOGi6IxvwcAVFo2ZiZDl0mDOMKML%2FGThwAAAgEMAAAAVFo2ZiZDl0mDOMKML%2FGThwAAANHzaU4AAAABEgAQAF9FttphEhxAjQhawEgqrLw%3D&thumbnailType=2&X-OWA-CANARY=MJjgE_q1gE2SRlSJpMo-7ZCR-3QyZtQYm0myFiBkepBwhoChaoUVXUT5TI7YdH_HC4wtHJJ7NTA.&token=43f600c3-6fde-4757-9beb-f1e559d4d630&owa=outlook.live.com&isc=1

GetFileAttachment?id=AQMkADAwATNiZmYAZC04MTY1LWE2MWUtMDACLTAwCgBGAAADNA4yIQE0eEWNguOGi6IxvwcAVFo2ZiZDl0mDOMKML%2FGThwAAAgEMAAAAVFo2ZiZDl0mDOMKML%2FGThwAAANHzaWYAAAABEgAQAMWqgb6sG9dHg3SyJpenEu0%3D&X-OWA-CANARY=AqieaX2AYEOhiYR-kLkNG7DNTeJCZtQY6znReKoF65nH7BQqUrgFhrtTNlgTLil24G_NWKYm5XI.&token=d76ccf98-b9be-4b6f-bc94-0c638b1a7864&owa=outlook.live.com&isc=1&isImagePreview=True

The idea was structured with my 8yr old, he said there is to many guns and swords in this game. i said well what would you put in to slash up the bad guys? he says Ghost Rider lol But i looked at him and said we could submit a warframe version of his Chain and name it. so he drew it i submitted it with idea for back piece. all ideas were his.

Edited by (PS4)gmafia1