Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best ducat relic?

(XBOX)lu Bumblebee ul

Question

12 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, ChuckMaverick said:

Any relic which contains a 25 ducat item as common, or a 65 ducat item as uncommon, and no forma.

Assuming such relics actually exist.

I think one of the Paris Limbs are 25 ducats and are common rewards.

The only things I sell for ducats are the weapons not in a PA and maybe a few more. For the most part most prime parts/sets can be sold for platinum with enough patience. Also, as said above farm any relic you want it doesn't really matter.

For ducat runs I tend to go for efficiency when solo. Run relics that have no forma as a reward like meso c2 and stick with mission types you can run quickly like capture or exterminate.

If a survival is up I like to solo for 50 or 75 minutes and just run whatever ones I have more than twenty of. Remeber that every five relics you open the game rewards you a bonus relic with traces in it already, these will not show up in you end of mission reward list.

2 minutes ago, ChuckMaverick said:

Solo is the worst way to run if you're looking to farm ducats, it reduces your expected ducat return more than any other factor.

Not if you are running relics with no forma. I run the fissure fast and do not need to wait for others.

With survival the same applies because I can stay where the spawn is and get reactant 100% of the time during each five minute section. 

Of course there are folks in my clan and alliance I run with for these and the occasional player I see in recruit chat.

Efficiency gets thrown out the window when you add other people into the mix unless it is players you know who follow the same pace and playstyle as you.

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)bumblebee1964 said:

What do you think the best relic for farming large amounts of ducats are?

Ermm... I might not understand what you mean.... because every relic has 1 rare, 2 uncommon and 3 common.... so every relic is equal in ducat value. 

Except those recently vaulted ones making way for banshee prime set... in which some of the 100-ducat valued pieces became 65-ducat valued.

Else all not vaulted relics have same value in ducats.

Edited by kyori

47 minutes ago, (Xbox One)oox SNAP xoo said:

Not if you are running relics with no forma. I run the fissure fast and do not need to wait for others.

With survival the same applies because I can stay where the spawn is and get reactant 100% of the time during each five minute section. 

Of course there are folks in my clan and alliance I run with for these and the occasional player I see in recruit chat.

Efficiency gets thrown out the window when you add other people into the mix unless it is players you know who follow the same pace and playstyle as you.

Solo, with a no-forma relic, your expected ducat return is 23.3.

In a party where everyone else is using relics with both common and uncommon forma (worst-case scenario), the expected ducat return is 34.3.

And that's before you introduce the chance that your squadmates may be running refined relics.

22 minutes ago, kyori said:

Ermm... I might not understand what you mean.... because every relic has 1 rare, 2 uncommon and 3 common.... so every relic is equal in ducat value.

Relics that include forma have a lower expected ducat value, the value also changes depending on the forma being in a common or uncommon position.

As well as 25 and 65 ducat value items further complicating the value.