Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 6: Hotfixes

[DE]Rebecca

Dear DE, please make transition points for 2 new planets.Its is quite comfortable to browse through planets using diamond icons, but there are no such things for those two planets. It is impossible to come back to the planet on which your squad on (Ceres, Eris) after checking, for example, alert mission location on Jupiter.

Ceres is connected to Neptune, Eris is connected to Uranus. What the hell are you on about?

Hey Tenno!

Made something You might appreciate.

Here are the base values for the WarFrames (Only the ones I own - No Frost yet, sorry)

http://img259.images...valuescolou.png

Disclaimer! Those values might not be representative of how the Frames actually play themselves.

I got the values from hovering over the skill-slots in the Warframes-tree and mods I have in my inventory. Therefore those values could be wrong because of technical issues or other reasons.

In terms of sprint speed I read a lot of different opinions on how fast the Frames feel (as in Rhino very slow and Loki very fast). Still the base value while hovering over a sprint-speed-mod always says "1". So it could be that 1 stands for 100% of the actual value. That's a possibility a friend pointed out to me, at least.

I hope this helps you defining your play style from very early on, as well as fine tuning the one you fell in love with ;)

Or it might help you decide which Frame to try next. It could be that 1 stands for 100% of the actual value. That's a possibility a friend pointed out to me, at least.

Cheers!

Update - Either some values changed somehow or I was to stupid to put them in correctly in the first place:

Trinity - shield capacity 100 not 150

Excalibiur (Prime) - shield capacity 100 not 150

Ember - shield capacity 100 not 150

Again, this is only how it shows in the skill-trees - btw sprint still shows as "1" throughout all the frames

Edited by BianSeLong

Hey Tenno!

Here are the base values for the WarFrames (Only the ones I own - No Frost yet, sorry)

Disclaimer! Those values might not be representative of how the Frames actually play themselves.

I got the values from hovering over the skill-slots in the Warframes-tree and mods I have in my inventory. Therefore those values could be wrong because of technical issues or other reasons.

In terms of sprint speed I read a lot of different opinions on how fast the Frames feel (as in Rhino very slow and Loki very fast). Still the base value while hovering over a sprint-speed-mod always says "1". So it could be that 1 stands for 100% of the actual value. That's a possibility a friend pointed out to me, at least.

I hope this helps you defining your play style from very early on, as well as fine tuning the one you fell in love with ;)

Or it might help you decide which Frame to try next. It could be that 1 stands for 100% of the actual value. That's a possibility a friend pointed out to me, at least.

Cheers!

Yeah those are the old values, before update 6. Sprint speed was changed across the board.

Yeah those are the old values, before update 6. Sprint speed was changed across the board.

Oh, was under the impression that all Frames had same base values before update 6 and only sprint was off.

So basically we have wrong values across the board for all Frames?! That makes it pretty hard chose a mod now, since the values could be anything....

I mean if I would put a mod that has 50% armor in a Frame with armor base value of 10 it becomes 15 which quite frankly wouldn't make much of a difference. Used on a Frame with a base value of 50 or in case of Rhino 150 it would make quite the difference.

So if the numbers are all off please fix it DEvs

...or confirm if the values are correct/wrong

Edited by BianSeLong

Please visit this thread if you're interested in helping us out

https://forums.warfr...-list-problems/

But-but...I already am! WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT FROM MEEE

*runs off crying into the rainy streets*

Kidding! It's just snow here... But for realz yo, I maaaay have been a slight factor in him making that thread. Have had some talk with the good people at support the last week, hoping this problem gets fixed soon!

Hey Tenno!

Cheers!

Thanks a lot for the work! That's actually very telling, at least with the starting HP/Shield/Energy values. Makes me weep for my ol' Loki. Such a flimsy straw-lad. Also, what's with the different damage on melee O_o isn't that a bit excessive? We're ALL space ninjas! Let us cut people in half!

EVE, actually.

Drat! I knew WoW's not the only one using the /me command :3

Thanks a lot for the work! That's actually very telling, at least with the starting HP/Shield/Energy values. Makes me weep for my ol' Loki. Such a flimsy straw-lad. Also, what's with the different damage on melee O_o isn't that a bit excessive? We're ALL space ninjas! Let us cut people in half!

Yeah, don't know why there's a melee difference. Also, Ash is melee oriented.. dunno why he has such an abysmal melee rating, If you compare Ash to excalibur, you see the main difference is the melee rating with different shield values (which balance each other out). In a way, Ash is straight up inferior to Exalibur. Being a non obtainable frame from the start, you expect much better than this...

Balance derp.

Yeah, don't know why there's a melee difference. Also, Ash is melee oriented.. dunno why he has such an abysmal melee rating, If you compare Ash to excalibur, you see the main difference is the melee rating with different shield values (which balance each other out). In a way, Ash is straight up inferior to Exalibur. Being a non obtainable frame from the start, you expect much better than this...

Balance derp.

Ash has smoke bombs, shuriken, and a teleport designed to bring people to melee range and yet he has less melee damage. How does that make any sense?

Okay, the melee thing is wrong..... FACT not opinion. It just matters about the dmg of the weapon you have equipped, there are no visible differences in melee damage between warframes that we can see as players.

Thinking about it again, yeah you're right. The person who compiled the data probably had different weapons equipped.

Thinking about it again, yeah you're right. The person who compiled the data probably had different weapons equipped.

There is something called Meele-Mods for Warframes. They increase the overall meele damage. I compiled the data through hovering over a meele-mod while having the particular Warframe-Skilltree open. Then I could see the base value as well how much it would increase through that mod. Nevertheless Depsilon is right as the base value showed by that mod is dependent on what meele weapon is equipped on that frame. My bad! Just ignore the meele stats.

I described how the numbers came about in the original post here:

https://forums.warfr...__40#entry63249

and:

Update - Either some values changed somehow or I was too stupid to put them in correctly in the first place:

Trinity - shield capacity 100 not 150

Excalibiur (Prime) - shield capacity 100 not 150

Ember - shield capacity 100 not 150

Again, this is only how it shows in the skill-trees - btw sprint still shows as "1" throughout all the frames

Ok, I'm super confused right now:

Sometimes the base values for Ember and Excalibur show health 75 and shield capacity 150.

Sometimes the base values for Ember and Excalibur show heath 150 and shield capacity 100.

Trinitys shield capacity switches from 100 to 150 and back.

I don't know how and I can't reproduce it - it seems totally random to me o_O

And noe I can't know for sure for the other numbers/frames.

Anyway I'm done with that crap - I was trying to help get some transparency but all I get is a brain tumor.

Edited by BianSeLong

Thanks for the correction of errors today, after entering the game saw a lot of changes with it pleasant. Tell me how you're tracking error? Just goes collecting data when people play? or as something different?But in general I would like to ask about future innovations, and will they do? I mean a new weapon warframe?