Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

oro noggle isnt sparking

aries16

Question

12 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, aries16 said:

just curious if this is just me, or of de added an option to toggle it on and off, but my oro noggle isnt sparking, and i cant find anything about it 

Yep, it was changed so that it doesn't spark anymore in the latest updates.

1 minute ago, Ragingwasabi said:

i didnt like the arcs. they were obnoxious af, so yea im quite glad for this little patch. but being able to toggle it on or off using the decoration tool (like how u can change display picture settings when u press 2) would be nice

They should have just added a toggle option instead of nerfing it.

38 minutes ago, Beggining said:

Yep, it was changed so that it doesn't spark anymore in the latest updates.

Citation? I never saw this change, and if this is true I am disgusted that people who farmed the worst game mode in the game get slapped months down the road. Is imperator vandal going to get nerfed too?

Cannot believe they pushed conclave on us and then remove the Stratos Emblems, and now remove the FX from the oro noggles.

EDIT: This was moved to PhP, so no one will ever see this thread again. RIP.

Edited by --Q--Voltage

13 hours ago, --Q--Voltage said:

Citation? I never saw this change, and if this is true I am disgusted that people who farmed the worst game mode in the game get slapped months down the road. Is imperator vandal going to get nerfed too?

Cannot believe they pushed conclave on us and then remove the Stratos Emblems, and now remove the FX from the oro noggles.

• Fixed a memory leak that would occur if you placed Oro Ornaments in certain rooms out of view in your Landing Craft; sparks would continue to spawn when out of view but since the room they were in was dormant the effects would be frozen in time and wouldn't expire until you approached (causing a hitch when descending the ramp as they all expired simultaneously) or crashed.

Must've been a bug that happened after trying to fix it, removing the sparks altogether.