The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

World on Fire

DSkycroft

So,who here thinks that World on Fire takes the fun out of the game for anyone but the people using it? A lot of people will just say that you just need to get better at the game,but most of them are the ones who use Ember and don't want their "Kill everything that moves ability" to be balanced. I was just in an Akkad mission and every time I was about to kill an enemy the kill was taken from me by an Ember player using WoF. Frankly,I think DE needs to change it to be more like Frost's fourth,where it is one burst and then it ends.

Also,if you can't make an intelligent argument as to why my opinion is wrong and have to resort to insulting anyone who disagrees with you;don't bother commenting,It is just rude to other people. Nobody has done this so far on this page,but at some point someone probably will.

Edited by DSkycroft

Absolutely. No way. Get your dirty hands away from my Ember Prime. She`s too coll to get such owfull nerf. Just... Just get lost man. Stop nerfing all the frames cuz someone hands grow not from that place

Edited by -MElHiOR-

Just now, -MElHiOR- said:

Absolutely. No way. Get your dirty hands from my Ember Prime. She`s too coll to get such owfull nerf. Just... Just get lost man. Stop nerfing all the frames cuz someone hands grow not from that place

I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or not,but your wording sounds kind of rude. Instead of telling me to get lost,give an intelligent argument as to why I should think differently.

Just now, DSkycroft said:

I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or not,but your wording sounds kind of rude. Instead of telling me to get lost,give an intelligent argument as to why I should think differently.

Потому что она и так не тянет выше средних уровней планет, понял?

3 minutes ago, Lord_Impaler said:

the only argument i ever see about this is that it only kills low to mid tier. after that its just a stun. either way i agree with you it needs a change. perhaps just decrease its range substantially could be a start.

That could also work. Decrease the range and they could still keep the strength the same.

1 minute ago, -MElHiOR- said:

I used translate to read that,but why was it necessary to reply in another language?

I think it's fine just the way it is. She gets rid of trash mobs and advances the rounds quicker while you can focus on stronger enemies for more XP.

If you don't like it, just abort the game. It's not that hard. No need to call for nerfs just because you think it inconveniences you. If I find a Quake Banshee or a Miragulor, I just leave the game and join a new one.

Edited by CherryPauper

Just now, DSkycroft said:

I used translate to read that,but why was it necessary to reply in another language?

Ну даже и не знаю... Может потому что я родом из России и к сожалению уровень знания английского у меня не очень высок что бы беседовать с тобой на высоко интеллектуальном уровне?

12 minutes ago, Kalvorax said:

I'd much rather see WoF get turned into the Eximus Fire wave, though at much higher strength so it can still kill things decently.

Imo it's better the way it is now. Even if it did no damage, it scales pretty well in terms of its stun time and Firequake. I can do sorties solo pretty comfortable as Ember even if my 4 can't kill them.

7 minutes ago, -MElHiOR- said:

Absolutely. No way. Get your dirty hands away from my Ember Prime. She`s too coll to get such owfull nerf. Just... Just get lost man. Stop nerfing all the frames cuz someone hands grow not from that place

4 minutes ago, -MElHiOR- said:

1 minute ago, -MElHiOR- said:

Ну даже и не знаю... Может потому что я родом из России и к сожалению уровень знания английского у меня не очень высок что бы беседовать с тобой на высоко интеллектуальном уровне?

clearly you know english. triggered my ruskie friend?

Just now, CherryPauper said:

Imo it's better the way it is now. Even if it did no damage, it scales pretty well in terms of its stun time and Firequake. I can do sorties solo pretty comfortable as Ember even if my 4 can't kill them.

thats true..its utility is good once the damage is useless heh

I would say ember is fine, there are a lot of frames that can room clear just as well, she does do a lot of damage compared to how much energy it costs though. Also I think a lot of people are happy with how sh e is already so changing her would be met with a lot of hate. Of course I am a person who doesn't mind someone else doing all the work for me on a mission. So my perspective is different from someone who cares about how many kills they got. 

A change to the 3 might be nice though

1 minute ago, Homer87 said:

WOF is fine. It's main job is to deal damage and stun. Playing solo or joining a different game is always an option.

Some missions are a bit to difficult to do solo.They could keep it's utility while still making it harder to steal kills from others.