Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

2 events at 1 time is a bad idea

(PSN)mmcareen

I'm a little displeased to say the least.  Have 2 events at one time shows either a lack of caring for console or just not thinking things through.  Before anyone says anything about the anniversary being just a login, no its not, they changed it this year to a TA.  So if you want them you have to take time away from PD to do it.  So does everyone in your clan.  If you also play on PC like I do, that means you have to take twice as long away.  What about the "weekend warrior" clans as DE Steve calls them, those that can only run the event on the weekend now have to split their focus.  There would have been no harm in postpone the event until after the anniversary event, none at all.  We waited this long another week wouldn't have hurt us.  Seeing that option is out I hope you will at least reconsider the TA anniversary idea and go back to just the login in way for this year so we can all focus on making our clans in the top 10%.  Use the TA next anniversary and don't hold another event at the same time.

I should also add Baro is this weekend as well so you got the Event, the anniversary TA and Baro.  Doesn't divide someone focus at all

Edited by (PS4)mmcareen

I was sure you just login and they appear in your Inbox. That's what it was last year, and as far as I remember, the year before that. Why change it this year? Why haven't I heard about it being a TA? 

All I heard was you login between a specific time and you get the anniversary rewards. 

2 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Ginger Bruhv said:

I was sure you just login and they appear in your Inbox. That's what it was last year, and as far as I remember, the year before that. Why change it this year? Why haven't I heard about it being a TA? 

All I heard was you login between a specific time and you get the anniversary rewards. 

On PS4, you can register for the "Event".

3 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Ginger Bruhv said:

They showed it on a devstream in February.

For those of you on PS4 that aren't aware, there is an event you can register for called "Gifts of the Lotus - Stolen!". Registering doesn't mean anything except for the fact that you get alerted when the event begins. The rewards from the event are the 3 Dex weapons we received during last year's anniversary (ie. the Dex Dakra, Dex Furis and Dex Sybaris). You can find this event if you go to your calendar on your PS4.

I'm rather curious though, if we already have these weapons, will they be tradeable?

It's a TA.  You do missions this year to get the anniversary rewards instead of getting them in your inbox.  They showed it on devstream there is a picture of it.  As well as asking one of the guides myself today.  It's something we must stop running the PD event to do.  

Just now, (PS4)abbacephas said:

For those of you on PS4 that aren't aware, there is an event you can register for called "Gifts of the Lotus - Stolen!". Registering doesn't mean anything except for the fact that you get alerted when the event begins. The rewards from the event are the 3 Dex weapons we received during last year's anniversary (ie. the Dex Dakra, Dex Furis and Dex Sybaris). You can find this event if you go to your calendar on your PS4.

I'm rather curious though, if we already have these weapons, will they be tradeable?

They are not tradable.  As they come with Catalyst

I couldn't agree more. Lots of players only have the weekends to seriously dedicate to the game, much less now a TA, a Clan event and Baro goods. Surely there's a mixup somewhere...

Guys are going to be scrambling to accomplish all 3, especially any Clan goals set to acquire Ignis Wraith research for their dojo... tisk, tisk. 

The Lotus event was super easy so I dont think it gets in the way of The Pacifism Defect. Baro comes every 2 weeks anyway so either prepare in the 2 weeks you have or ignore him (or farm like crazy like I am). I know its not 100% ideal but then its also not a difficult set of events either :)