Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This event is boooooring :[

(PSN)ElementalLeaf

Lots of ways to get it done it seems. I am glad to have something different for a little while. 

Yesterday we just did two teams, trin and slova went b and trin and nyx c. 200 was not bad and went rather quick. We killed stuff and ended with a full ash set plus about 7 additional parts, decent for extra credits. Also a good amount of mutagen samples(500).

Anyone on xbox who needs a squad just let me know, I will be running this daily having mountain clan reqs to hit. 

On 3/20/2017 at 9:23 PM, MagPrime said:

I did and managed to find a decent team that went to 147 rescues in one shot.

So this is a bit embarrassing but I do need to ask another thing. Feels weird asking this at MR23 when it seems like it should be something basic, but its literally never been an issue before, but how do I tell what my "clan score" is (whatever the tier 3 best run per player adds up to be)? .-.

6 minutes ago, (PS4)ElementalLeaf said:

So this is a bit embarrassing but I do need to ask another thing. Feels weird asking this at MR23 when it seems like it should be something basic, but its literally never been an issue before, but how do I tell what my "clan score" is (whatever the tier 3 best run per player adds up to be)? .-.

Gotcha dude: here Ya go

you can either go to profile>Leaderboards>Pacifism Defect or go here http://content.Xbox One.warframe.com/dynamic/pacifismDefect.php

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)CannyJack said:

Remember, it's not just a gun: it's a chance to look down on other players who don't have it and tell 'em to "git gud." 

Smugframe is the true endgame. 

Maybe, but for my clan and other clans like mine, we did it as a personal challange. 

I've already said, in serveral threads, that Sibling Rivalry is offering up the Ignis Wraith BP.  

We don't see it as an epeen thing, we got what we wanted, the research is just a perk we're willing to share.

That's entirely fair. I was being a smartass.

I'm not interested in the gun at all -- I didn't like using the regular Ignis; it was really unrewarding in terms of that impossible-to-define quality of "feel." I guess I like guns that make loud noises and hurl high-speed projectiles, so beam weapons, grenade launchers, and flamethrowers have never been my thing. 

20 hours ago, (Xbox One)CannyJack said:

That's entirely fair. I was being a smartass.

I'm not interested in the gun at all -- I didn't like using the regular Ignis; it was really unrewarding in terms of that impossible-to-define quality of "feel." I guess I like guns that make loud noises and hurl high-speed projectiles, so beam weapons, grenade launchers, and flamethrowers have never been my thing. 

tbh I'm not that interested in it either.  Haven't even crafted it yet, I'm so not interested.