Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 9: Vor's Revenge

[DE]Rebecca

cross off abilities of useful things because with out energy siphon most of warframes are useless  and its stupid to to even add flow or any maximum energy when  u will hardly even fill it up.

You could just do it the old way... you know... pick up energy globes? Don't get me wrong I'm not all fine with the aura system in it's current form but complaining you can't use frame abiliies without energy siphon is just stupid.

Now instead just spamming sound quake or Miasma you have to use weapons sometimes?!!?!!?!!!?1 waaaaat... games broken!!! /sarcsasm

The update is nice but it could've been so much better.

I really didn't like what they did to artifacts... It makes me grind more to forma my warframes so I can keep using them.

The new mods are nice and can create a whole new level of making warframes/weapons.

The new warframe seems overpowered.

The new boss is a bit buggy, but it seems to be awesome with a bit of tuning.

Other then that I'm really interested in what DE comes up next and I hope they'll fix the bugs that came with this update fast...

Edited by GeNyaa

For some unknown reason whenever I try to load a Corpus mission it hangs out in total black screen. The location does not matter. Corpus mission = black screen for me. Any other mission works just fine. I tried to repair/reinstall but the exact same issue occurs. Oddly enough it doesn't work on my other PC as well. I couldn't find others having this issue which is even more odd. Can someone point me as to what I should do?

Fast bug what i find..

New Boss bugs some times. In every 2nd-3th run boss spawn in textures .. aroun 80-90m from normal spawn point and sometimes he fly far far away..one time he go to this ship what we see on the sky ;] around 200m from spawn point ;].

BTW:

BOSS drop rate is horrible.. no about BP but in 10 runs i get 1 maybe 2 times mods, Boss dont drop any mats ;/

MARERIALS:

To many RARE mats.. in 1hour i get more Control module what i farm in whole month... Morphics same.

Abour COmmon mats - Ferry, Rubedo.. where they are now? See NOTHING.

Wow! So you just ramp up most of planets difficulty simply by increasing level, without even make it worth it. Now I have to shoot enemy in the head for half a minute straight, just to get their attention! And you completely destroyed Artifact system! Is this our Endgame?

And what if I was a new player! How am I supposed to get to resources to replace my MK-1, when they are hidden on lvl 40 planets?!

Fast bug what i find..

New Boss bugs some times. In every 2nd-3th run boss spawn in textures .. aroun 80-90m from normal spawn point and sometimes he fly far far away..one time he go to this ship what we see on the sky ;] around 200m from spawn point ;].

BTW:

BOSS drop rate is horrible.. no about BP but in 10 runs i get 1 maybe 2 times mods, Boss dont drop any mats ;/

MARERIALS:

To many RARE mats.. in 1hour i get more Control module what i farm in whole month... Morphics same.

Abour COmmon mats - Ferry, Rubedo.. where they are now? See NOTHING.

Did 2 Nightmare Grineer Exterminates on Saturn, got 4 Orokin-Cells. Did Sargas Ruk 1x, got 3 Orokin-Cells (Sargas Ruk himself dropped Plastids).

I guess it's a bug and will be fixed pretty soon, as of now I have 13 Control Modules, 14 Gallium, 15 Morphics, 15 Neural Sensors ..

Oh and thanks to the devs for also adding boss missions as nightmare missions. Hyena in Nightmare Mode with Vampire was a true, true Nightmare. It ate almost 3 full ammo boxes from my Gorgon .. Good thing i had some crewmen around me to fill up my HP pool if needed.

I am...

Incredibly disappointed at the new artifact system.

I don't want to have my (suddenly much slower) energy siphon take up a significant amount of mod space in my frame! That's bad, and it kind of borks the whole "Balancing mod space" thing when you suddenly throw in another slot that takes up 5 or more because, among other things, you need to upgrade it for it to be useful and it DOESN'T MATCH.

"Use a forma!" 

That's a cash shop/rare alert item. Not exactly a fluid solution for every single player.

I like most of this update, it looks nice, there's horky new bosses- but It's like a nice cake that leaves a really nasty taste in your mouth. 

Some comments! I saved the biggest for last.-

1) Where's the remove all mods button? You guys talked about loadouts, saying a remove all mods button would definitely be in update 9 even if loadouts wouldn't be, in the last two livestreams.

2) One of the new Grineer maps doesn't have any hacking panels in it. If you get locked down inside it, you can't get out. It looks like a reactor room with four hallways going off in the cardinal directions. If corpus closets have panels, shouldn't a reactor room?

3) The new solar system map is very difficult to use. Everything is black and white, and low contrast. How are you supposed to tell if you have completed a mission or not? They used to be yellow if you had unlocked it but hadn't done it, and blue if it was done. I want to be able to tell if I have done a mission or not.

4) The solar system map needs popups when you mouse over plants, before entering them, that tells you what resources drop there, like the old map did. The zoomed in map needs color or names on the resource pictures so you know what they are. Ferrite and Gallium look identical in the new zoomed in map.

5) The zoomed in solar system map needs the alerts to be visible like they used to be. The alerts and nightmare mode missions also need to be separate from the normal mission, so you can just do the normal one instead of the alert/nightmare. Maybe making it a mouseover selection would work? Mouseover nightmare mission, little window pops out with normal and nightmare as choices, and then you click one of those to start the mission.

There is no 6.

7) Auras. Warframes are already strapped for mod capacity. They have more slots than guns, but the same capacity, and now they have an aura eating at it too. I love the idea of combining auras like mods, but why not just let people have the aura with no mod capacity cost on the warframes? Moving auras to their own button in the arsenal rather than tacking it on to the side of the warframe would be a big help as well. It's hard enough sorting through the gigantic frame mod list without the aura mods adding to the clutter.

2) One of the new Grineer maps doesn't have any hacking panels in it. If you get locked down inside it, you can't get out. It looks like a reactor room with four hallways going off in the cardinal directions. If corpus closets have panels, shouldn't a reactor room?

Same room. I fell off a ledge and got stuck in a respawn and falling loop, and had to quit to get out of it.

Edited by bobingabout