Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nerf arcane energize, naramon and soma prime too please

Hitexh

43 minutes ago, RoninJed said:

Oh come on there has to be more to the reason why they cost so much hehe. I would think Arcane helmets are more rare then energize parts and most people don't want to spend 500p on any of them. Just because something is rare in Warframe doesn't mean its worth alot. 

Oh and I'm not butthurt about these reworks or anything just commenting on what you said;)

Actually some helmets can go up to 700+ depending on what the other person is willing to pay. Energize can also be bought for 350-400 from some folks.

6 hours ago, Hitexh said:

Here are the evidence that these 3 should get nerf:

1. Arcane energize 500plat in trading

2. Soma prime, with riven mod around 500-1k plat

3. Naramon <- full invisibility

that's not evidence, that's your opinion based on arbitrary plat values being thrown around on trading. not everyone is willing to pay those prices.

- Arcanes really aren't all they're cracked up to be, I only have 2 weak Arcanes and I get along fine without them in all content. given that you have to rely on RNG to give you the same Arcane 10 times in order for it to be at it's most effective, the power it has is warranted due to the amount of time it takes to get there.

- the Soma Prime isn't as top tier as it once was, being outclassed by the Simulor and Tonkor as a meta primary. Rivens for it aren't even that effective, I've gotten 2 Soma Rivens myself, and gave both of them away. nobody with any brains would pay 500-1000P for any Soma Riven, not even a "god roll".

- Naramon isn't the only source of invisibility in the game, if you nerf it people will just go back to using Loki or Ivara. the solution to the Focus problem is to buff the lacklustre schools, not nerf the only two decent ones.

honestly, DE proposes a few changes and everyone freaks out.. smh.

If you can't afford arcane energize it doesn't mean it needs nerf,btw it is that expenseive cuz not many people play raids ( u all know why) and it is bassicaly a very good arcane that is worth it , but it doesn't need a nerf at all, it requires skill to get so people must get rewarded for their work.

1. Arcane Energize is damn hard to get. This is like saying nerf Legendary Cores.

3. Naramon: true, this might be too strong even if you're forced to do melee.

2. Soma Prime: is something wrong with your head? In which reality is Soma Prime considered "OP"? Almost all shotguns out-DPS it. It relies heavily on crits and headshots. Akstiletto Prime is better than that. A bunch of secondaries (Vaykor Marelok, Lex Prime, etc) out-DPS Soma Prime. Are you calculating all of these by sub-level 30 content?

Conclusion: apply some ointment on the hurting of the butt.

2 hours ago, --Q--Voltage said:

Actually some helmets can go up to 700+ depending on what the other person is willing to pay. Energize can also be bought for 350-400 from some folks.

700p...wow guess I need to try and sell mine again hehe.

If I had a nickel for every time I heard someone b***** about naramon

Seriously we got infinite Loki for christ's sake, we got avhara, and even ash and you want naramon's shadow step nerf cause of something that is already in the game? 

The clem is wrong with you? Naramon isn't broken but it seems your logical as well as a lot of players is. just cause De messed the other ones up does not mean we need to nerf it. The focus grind makes it balanced. 

Edited by helix.hex

Nerf every weapon, every frame , every pc, every console, every body part of that guy cause that guy has it and I don't. I'm gonna whine till DE makes the game centered around me, where I decide what inv a player should have.

Translation of what op means.

Edited by SharkPot

15 hours ago, Hitexh said:

Since we are having a huge wave of dissapointment, why dont just flip the whole table. You cant clean corruption, if you left some alone.

Aww seems like your just butt hurt u cant get end game stuff. If you cant do raids ask for help and there are more than enough ppl to help you. Its obvious at this point your just lazy. So your idea is to ask for nerfs , in order to reduce the price of the stuff  you cant afford? Seems legit. Nice to see that the quality of stupid posts on forums is as consistent as always. So hilarious!!!

How about merging grace and barrier then, since these, even at low ranks (2,3) grant your archwing basicly invulnerability, save for JV(where it still is really hard to kill you^^)

Why barrier and not aegis? Just look at the aw shield value^^

And while we are at it, remove ability's from wf's as well, since they get abused all the time...

Then, also change the parkour system, removing jumps and wall walk, since those tend to get you out of map.

Oh and make it first person.

Bam! You got cod!

Edited by (PS4)T0katax

21 hours ago, Hitexh said:

Since we are having a huge wave of dissapointment, why dont just flip the whole table. You cant clean corruption, if you left some alone.

question....are you just butthurt for not having any of those or going full idiotic mode and asking for random nerfs? you see a nerf has a reason behind it...people dont cheese the game with a soma prime for instance...the fact its a good weapon doesnt mean there isnt any in par with it (which in fact there is and better). regarding the prices...nobody is forcing you to pay for the items you need, instead of crying out for a nerf cuz you cant afford any of it....go use your time ingame to farm the mods and arcanes yourself...your argument is invalid...i could eat a soup letter and S#&amp;&#036; a better argument than that..

im tired of seeing ignorant people asking for a nerf as pointless and as empty as their heads...this makes absolutely no sense, if we were to nerf everything based on market price (and as you well stated the value of an item is conceded given the demand for it and how much the buyer is whiling to pay, and that is by no means reason for a nerf, its how it works in the real world, deal with it) or cuz something is standing out a bit (yes because after reading 4 pages of a useless topic you basically give the impression everything should be nerfed cuz its either too pricy or stands out, not because its op but because its slightly better so at some point we'll have the same S#&amp;&#036; stats not be able to kill anything and weapons are basically skins if we take the whole thing to a ridiculous level)

having that said, if you can't deal with the changes move on and do not infest the forum with baseless and useless stuff. Also its a free to play game and as much as it is a cheesy argument, its valid all the same. the game is subject to changes, without warning and without a reason if they so desire, not everything will be pleasing (or most of it maybe) but you can't do absolutely anything, and as much as im not happy with some recent changes, i think its already proven THEY are the ones deciding, however we dont need trolls or people that pull random nerfs out of their asses to encourage on more unpleasing changes.

Edited by Amphytrion

9 hours ago, helix.hex said:

If I had a nickel for every time I heard someone b***** about naramon

Seriously we got infinite Loki for christ's sake, we got avhara, and even ash and you want naramon's shadow step nerf cause of something that is already in the game? 

The clem is wrong with you? Naramon isn't broken but it seems your logical as well as a lot of players is. just cause De messed the other ones up does not mean we need to nerf it. The focus grind makes it balanced. 

Lawl @ Naramon. I use it. When folks suggest a nerf to Shadow Step (the only thing folks seem to gripe about), I just SMH. It really doesn't matter how much you nerf the Shadow Step timer. With Maiming Strike, Naramon users are always guaranteed infinite invisability. Even without Maiming Strike, a high crit build melee also guarantees infinite invisability.

Next folks will complain about how Naramon can also turn enemies against eachother, disarm enemies, leave enemies open to Finishers with a Finisher damage multiplier.

On 23/3/2017 at 5:03 PM, Hitexh said:

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, ShaneKahnnigan17 said:

Shouldn't it be a magazine? I don't recall the soma having stripper clips...

Magazine, clip, sure. As long as you know what i meant let's not focus on something inconsequential. Also im fairly sure it is in fact a clip, as the "clip" is fed through the Soma, there is no spring within the clip feeding the gun. If I'm not mistaken, and I may be, I'm not a gun nut, the difference between a magazine and a clip is a feeding mechanism within a magazine. Either way, inconsequential.

Edited by Skaleek

Yeah I spent ungodly amount of time farming JV and energize turns out very weak.

Naramon is just underwhelming, It does nothing but give you pointless invisibility and tiny crit chance

Soma is too OP. It red crit all the time!

Buff Energize, buff Naramon, Nerf Soma pls!

amidoingitrite?

Edited by HolyDemon00