Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Update 20] Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

I am currently stuck in a loop at the queen in the war within, as after killing the kuva guards and knocking teshin down, she refuses to attack me. I've tried twice to log out and log back in just for it throw me back in, making my account unplayable, i would appreciate some help with dealing with this

I was recently just testing Chroma's vex armor, not sure if there has been a reply about it.

Basically, the threshold where Chroma's Vex actually works is when it reaches a Fury of around 350%.

When I reached 450%, Synoid simulor started doing -89k damage, healing the enemy.

I also tried Zenistar with different Fury % and got different results.

Test 1 Zenistar: Corrosive & Blast

353% Fury = Only Corrosive procs

450% Fury = Only Blast procs

Test 2 Zenistar: Radiation & Viral

353% Fury = Only Viral procs

450% Fury = Only Radiation procs

Ever since I placed a Zenurik lens on my Limbo, his passive stopped affecting his Catalysm and doesn't refund energy anymore when it kills enemies within it.

Edited by Ennolf
Grammar

im having issues trying to stay loged in on warframe and so is my brother everytime we do a mission or try chat in regional chat and network not responding mesage apeared moments later it boots me to the login screen and takes me several attemp just to log in. but out of all the people i talk with on discord me and my brother are the only ones having this issue

My sentinel (Helios Prime) is still taking damage while I'm in the rift as Limbo. I tend to notice this in particular in Kuva Flood missions. (after entering Tenno form while in rift?)

The explosion from Limbo's Cataclysm will sometimes refund energy and sometimes not. This lasts for the duration of the mission and I have not found a pattern to it.

Edited by Teejo98

6 hours ago, Teejo98 said:

My sentinel (Helios Prime) is still taking damage while I'm in the rift as Limbo. I tend to notice this in particular in Kuva Flood missions. (after entering Tenno form while in rift?)

The explosion from Limbo's Cataclysm will sometimes refund energy and sometimes not. This lasts for the duration of the mission and I have not found a pattern to it.

There is a client bug that sometimes prevents Companions from entering the Rift with Limbo. It doesn't seem to happen if you are host or playing solo. It was mentioned in the Limbo megathread a while ago by user main_antagonist on April 5th. He even posted a YouTube video link.

Edited by (PS4)scinut71
Giving credit for the credited poster.

Hello, i want to re-post this since i can't find my old report anywhere about [Shade] [Prisma Shade] making body parts disappear.

The bug seems to happen pretty randomly, might be that shade is trying to cloak you but fails to do it, anyways after 3 updates no fixes on this bug. Playing without sentinels is kind of interesting on it's own tho.

These were taken a lil while ago

AWGN733.jpg 

wiU27QJ.jpg

Got this just now.

oWLVEPH.jpg

Thank you for reading this. Hopefully this post doesn't disappear into the crowd as did the older one i wrote.

After today's Hotfix, Update 20.2.0, all in-game icons require a loading time. Perhaps they always did? It has become infinitely slower. Icons require several seconds, up to six at most, to load. It appears icons will only load when they are scrolled past in menus (Arsenal, Foundry, etc.).

230410_20170412154740_1.png

Dear Dev Team,

if you could please take notice of a really big problem we have been having, we would be most delighted. The problem goes as follows:

Me and my friends can not invite each other to games, because we appear to be offline, while we are not (we are chatting on skype during gameplay and can join and see each other if we join the same relay in the game). Both of our firewalls are set to enable the ports, and the UPnP and NAT-PMP are both enabled. What should we do? Currently we can not play together (which is why we got the game in the first place) and we wish that would change. Is there any advice you can give us?

Thanks beforehand and best regards,

rokotosh and phantommonster 

Hi, I'd like to report some bugs about my gameplay experience with warframe lately.

1. Europa Junction Bug

- I did all the requirements to fight the specter

- Obviously proceeded to kill the specter in seconds multiple times

Bug: The rail does not show any interaction button at all even though I killed the specter already. Nothing shows on my HUD, not even the yellow navpoint that pops up whenever you beat a specter at a junction. Please fix this because I need to activate this junction for my active quest and it is severely hurting my game experience each day.

2. Alert Tab in Navigation Bug

- For some reason, my Alert tab has vanished completely from my navigation. I have no further explanations for this as this is very simple to understand. 

- I followed WarframeAlerts on twitter to get the latest alerts everyday and even though I know the planet and node that the alert is on, when I go to that specific place the alert isn't there even though it clearly says on Twitter that there's an active alert there right now. It just shows the regular mission instead of the alert.

I believe that I do not need to express how greatly this affects my gameplay.

Things I did to try and solve the problem:

* Reinstalled the game

*Verifying through Steam 

*Verifying through the Launcher itself

*Checking if I have any restrictions from firewalls or Antiviruses (None, I highly believe so)

Conclusion:

Please fix this immediately because I cannot have the full experience your game has to offer because of these bugs. I've been playing this game for years and I just came back from a long break because I missed the game and now this happens. It makes me sad, actually. I hope this helps you guys in making the game better for everyone despite your busy schedules. Good day.

IGN: Otachi

Mastery Rank: 15

Clan: Royal Destiny Academy

Edited by Otachi

Just happened a half hour ago.

Crashed in LOR twice in a row on the second stage.
Once when I was checking the rare crate spot in spawn, and another as soon as I entered the puzzle room.

Both were around the same time, too. About 30 ish seconds after spawning into the second stage.

Chroma Vex armor Fury (damage buff) is bugged. Once maximum possible damage buff is reached, Chromas weapons fail to continue dealing proc effects (Corrosive, Blast, etc.). No Fury = fine, Fury partially charged = Fine, Fury charged to the maximum = procs from weapons no longer occur. Also is some instances I noticed charging Fury to max actually DECREASES damage dealt but ONLY if elemental mods are equipped on a weapon. Weapon with no mods whatsoever was damage boosted just fine.

There is a physics related bug with Equinox and her "skirt", it happens only in the day+night composite  form, and This bug is where Equinox's skirt stick out.

RE9yCH7.jpg

*This is not my screenshot but I have the same problem *This bug appear on other players screens aswell, it's not only the user who witnesses the bug.