Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Update 20] Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

Ever since this update I've been unable to invite players to my squad/dojo. Very annoying and a massive inconvenience when I need to trade. I've made sure my match-making is always set to public when trying to invite. 

It no longer gives me the option to invite - 

QznLJ3w.png

And even trying to invite via profiles doesn't work - 

l1QxSRo.png

Would appreciate this being looked into and fixed, thanks.

Pantera not affected by Punch Through mods

Well not really, here is the thing - It doesn't penetrate enemy's

But does ok with glass/walls

I used Shred, Metal Auger and Speed Trigger. Everything is maxed.

And for some reason i cant attach my logs.

Edited by K_BOMBA

Spoiler

ABD68C33F251BFD0FA5DCADCA234157CB8318311

Archwing rendering issue -- happens most in JV but can also happen in Uranus missions-- anywhere that you can swap back and forth between Warframe and Archwing. Long standing bug. I don't even recall when this first appeared as it was before I started playing Warframe.

Spoiler

6AC393D47FCD504ED05E0DE2BD7CAD0DCD616FE5

After Focus spawn changes-- Update 20.x-- Focus can spawn > 80m away AND on this tileset, it can spawn behind a locked area which cannot be reached.

Spoiler

0A441DB4DEB23AA869A7D0738D88B149BEEE57C4

Focus tree rescaled (previously did not exceed screen width, now does.) Workaround: Grab-drag screen in to view

Spoiler

A2D09C1EEDA36BA6A3A675C96FEB6446B0EDB3E2

During Sortie-- Defense target incorrectly named and UI element is rendered partially off-screen. (Look at upper left, between Minimap and TIME 0:51)

Spoiler

9F93BE750EB6D1C177D4210DAB691CD39412BA7B

Armor Integrity UI element overlaps with "Used Antiserum" notifications. See upper left.

Spoiler

43B714BCDE4D5503E88FAB079650839DD1BE6E77

Arcane UI scrolls outside of intended area. It's supposed to be a 3x3 grid and frequently it will be rendered as a 3x2 grid-- but with a bit of jiggling you can get 3x3 to display outside of the intended area instead of clearing.

Spoiler

7AB888A8A49D1282ECA3C9E63D7E60C36E926325

Horribad lensflare within the orbiter. (Much easier to see in motion.)

Edited by Maziani

On 3/27/2017 at 1:39 AM, Fallen_Echo said:

people already forgot about the other bows. You either use paris prime or dread the others are weak.

I guess you've never heard of the Rakta Cernos

I can confirm bug posted by Exelorianking, Shade is disappearing heads and attachments so frequently I've just stopped using it.

Error WAR-1231494. I'm unable to play anything out of the spaceship since all leads to a crash.
-Joining session

-Having a player joining to my session

-Death

-Using dojo teleporter

Sometimes it also crashes randomly for reasons unknown. Issues persist hotfix after hotfix.

Chat system is very buggy right now. I reported a number of issues in an earlier comment, and just found another.

After pressing enter to send a message to the trading channel with 5 riven mods listed my chat UI is completely frozen.
The input cursor is in the same place (at the end of a line of text that is invisible), enter does nothing, escape does nothing, I cannot change the tab, and I cannot resize or move the chat window.

I can still click the hamburger menu in the top-left, or navigation items in the top-right.

I've had to restart 5+ times today because of this bug.

Edited by chrisx1125

Limbo's Rift Torrent augment is not working as intended (giving no noticeable damage values or no multiplier at all) and its buff display is wrong.

With 199% Power Strength, each enemy should be giving 59.7 extra damage. It is noticeable in the tooltip, as the values I've recorded show:

However, for some reason I'm getting the buff even if there are no enemies currently after by it (or no enemies near me at all) as shown in the screenshot. I just finished a wave of Akkad (you can see the timer at the left) and I still have the buff with a high value:

R4Pz14.jpg

Whilst running a fissure mission (first void survival, second eris defense) as limbo with dex sybaris and akstiletto equipped and one of my allies being Octavia the following happened: When octavia  activated her buff ability (the one where you can cloak yourself if you crouch on the rythm etc.) and I shot at the body of a dead enemy, I would still see damage numbers. It was reproduced twice, in two different missions, and only seemed possible after octavia's ability had activated.

After seeing a clan mate have problems with the nulls, he swore he was hitting the drone each time, I discovered there is a bit of a fault present. This only seems to be a problem on all nulls with shrunken bubbles, so 90% of them in normal games.

Edit:

Also discovered that if you're on limbo in the simulacrum (wanted to check a message I saw about rift not being removed by nulls anymore), you go into the rift and then change frames without exiting the rift, the other frames are also in the rift, and nulls do not pull them out after that. They are perpetually in the rift. Also, the ability to interact with objects in the simulacrum while rifted. 

Edited by Unbetold

On 25/03/2017 at 7:48 PM, Viridis said:

Sarpa seems to fire 1 shot per volley instead of 5. Couldn't find any mention of it on other threads to see if it was intentional, but this is a pretty serious nerf for the gunblade.

I can second this. I really like the weapon when it's working, my status build isn't shreding things anymore. Also looked for info in the notes but found none, Good too see other people have noticed too. ^_^ Thanks for the bugfixes as usual guys.

Edit: - Don't know how much this will help but for the sake of clarity it's not firing a burst under any circumstances; 1 pellet per charge attack or any part of the stance. Cool, that's all from me

Edited by EN4TUN3

8 hours ago, CitrusSponge said:

Ever since this update I've been unable to invite players to my squad/dojo. Very annoying and a massive inconvenience when I need to trade. I've made sure my match-making is always set to public when trying to invite. 

It no longer gives me the option to invite - 

QznLJ3w.png

And even trying to invite via profiles doesn't work - 

l1QxSRo.png

Would appreciate this being looked into and fixed, thanks.

I had the same Problam. But I can't do anything! I can't  invite/ add friend/ invite to clan/ or see profile players. It's horrible!!

Let's see...

• Rift Torrent doesn't seem to be applying damage at all; using my Akjagara modded with only hornet strike was still returning only 100 damage per shot, even with a 4000% Multiplier. I've been told that Cataclysmic Continuum and Haven aren't working either; haven't tested myself though. 
  • Rift Surge isn't chaining damage to other enemies when you kill one of them as others have said above; Even though it says specifically in the description that it's supposed to work that way, similar to Saryn's spores. A demonstration of this bug can be found here (Credit goes to Tiburos).
  • The Sarpa is only firing one pellet instead of the usual 5 (Also said above) I'm not going to assume that this is intended because that would be a severe nerf to the weapon.

• The Ki'Teer Diax Syandana is glitched on Limbo; it tries to hover over his coattails and in turn becomes slightly distorted and ugly, such as in the comparison pictures below. This isn't the case with the original Ki'Teer Syandana though for whatever reason. This could be the same issue with other syandanas if they have some sort of collision area as to not clip, but I just know of the Ki'Teer Diax one for now.
  • Spoiler

DD8708E36A82E1E21E9EB1A64A33A4E5EFA25D35

E5CE79AF5A4F0C6233A50B5DC2E6B3BD82E6B812

10 hours ago, Suska said:

I guess you've never heard of the Rakta Cernos

I can confirm bug posted by Exelorianking, Shade is disappearing heads and attachments so frequently I've just stopped using it.

Oh yeah i forgot that one.

Bug report:

When you try to sell ayatan scluptures for endo, the game crashes and logs you out.

As of this posting:

>All music syncing in Octavia's abilities seems to have been lost, presumably in the last update.

>Operator, or at least Falcon, no longer plays the 'yelling' sound effect when summoned for the Focus ability.

>Operator seems to no longer make the jumping 'hup' sound that used to be present in missions.

The three bugs mentioned above might only affect clients and not hosts, I'm not sure.

Not necessarily a bug, but would love to see addressed:

>With the new hosting system in Dojos (same as in Relays), all other players appear to move in a floaty and bizarre manner.  More specifically, other players appear to hover or float around when performing parkour movements (or otherwise doing anything that doesn't use the basic walk-forward animation or emotes).  Players appear to walk in place while gliding upwards when initiating a bullet jump or wall climb, for example.

Also, other players entering doors appear to travel through closed doors, and players seem to each have a separate physical elevator that they travel up and down floors in, which occupies the same conflicting location simultaneously with every other player's elevator (leading to other players gliding up or down through the shaft and traveling through the solid elevator, which is far more noticeably wrong than the energy elevators in the Relays).

While these have been issues since Relays began, it's become particularly noticeable for me since I tend to go into the Dojos a lot with my clan mates (I pretty much just ignored it in Relays and bullet jumped to my destinations and left the Relay as quickly as possible, assuming it'd be addressed eventually).  Perhaps there are ways to host these things while approximating the movements of other players more accurately?  It just looks rather unfinished to me.

The UI isn't right anymore, I play at maxed out setting and still have a enormous hud...
Also, the syandana which looks like two spikes on top and a backbone (forgot the name, it was a tennogen) has appareantly moved upwards my frame, cant even seem to see my frame's head now sometimes.
Please fix this DE.

It's probably less of a bug and more of an oversight, but song names in chats are unfiltered (other than by default profanity filter on song creation). So it's possible to name a song, for example, "WTS SOMA P RECEIVER 15P", and freely post the link to it in any chat without getting detected by the kickbot.