Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Share your Mandachord songs!

[DE]Danielle

14 hours ago, kinonvoxga357 said:

Hey guys if anyone could be ver helpfull and make a mandachord song for the final countdown that would be greatly appreciated :)

The Final Countdown (Europe), by request:

Spoiler

On 3/26/2017 at 11:57 PM, --SKZ--Doug-Desu said:

Anyone? Please :c

This is in fact the first song I made with the Mandachord; a shame I don't have the recording of the song as of now; but it actually fits very well with the D minor pentatonic scale. In fact, so do most of TheFatRat's songs. I've made The Calling and Windfall as well. F-777's Dance of the Violin's Intro can be made, and so can Kygo's Firestone's bridge. I'm sorry if someone's already posted a video of Monody on the mandachord, I didn't have the patience to scroll through 18 pages of stuff.

Edited by Ollnozz

1 hour ago, Ollnozz said:

This is in fact the first song I made with the Mandachord; a shame I don't have the recording of the song as of now; but it actually fits very well with the D minor pentatonic scale. In fact, so do most of TheFatRat's songs.

Yeah, a lot of TheFatRat's stuff fits pretty well.

1 hour ago, Ollnozz said:

I'm sorry if someone's already posted a video of Monody on the mandachord, I didn't have the patience to scroll through 18 pages of stuff.

This thread is definitely getting unwieldy, but the forum does have a search feature.  Here are my TheFatRat covers so far: 

16 hours ago, Buff00n said:

Yeah, a lot of TheFatRat's stuff fits pretty well.

This thread is definitely getting unwieldy, but the forum does have a search feature.  Here are my TheFatRat covers so far: 

Oh dear, I'm sorry for forgetting to check the search feature. I do love your covers though, I'd like to see more of them!

On 4/19/2017 at 6:14 PM, ConfusedLimbo said:

Any chance of YMCA by the village people being do-able?

Not really but I tried anyway.

YMCA (The Village People)

22 hours ago, kinonvoxga357 said:

thx so much man! it was great! Now i feel like im asking for a lot, but could you do a 'danger zone one? I forgot to put it in the last post Thx guys!

I tried very hard, but it came out terrible.