Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Share your Mandachord songs!

[DE]Danielle

Megablast (Hip Hop on Precinct 13) by Bomb the Bass, a remix of John Carpenter's "Assault on Precinct 13" theme. Better known as the Xenon 2 theme ! The bass line is pretty simple (it's all tone tone tone 2nd tone tone tone 2nd) but with the pentatonic limitation of the mandachord, the chords are slightly off. I believe I nailed the rythm, however :)

Since the song has no real melody other than the bass line and the horn breaks, I added a short melodic impro that works in-game by being just the right amount of busy.

And I'm throwing in an original, which was in hindsight too busy for the game :

Z.

Edited by Zoroastre_CPC

geez long time haven't looked up here, but i was wonderign about few songs if thye can be made into mandacord songs thye are all form soundtrack of one game so 1st is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKwdeiZtAiw

this seems to be quite easy as it have very slow pace, and preatty obviolous loop section next is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBnsYC4hHZM

ok this might be a challenge as this is farily long song and i'm not sure which section could be most specific for it but wonder if it's even posible to turn at least part of it for Mandacord song

anyways this game have reallyl great soundtrack so i'll leave here link to full playlis so ppl might check out other songs from it

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL860A91B3259A6E4A

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/26/2017 at 4:30 PM, Space.Cowboy said:

I've been looking but haven't found 'We Didn't Start the Fire' by Billy Joel. Was wondering if any musically inclined tenno would wanna give it a shot.

Gave it a shot.

We Didn't Start the Fire (Billy Joel):

5 hours ago, Justyl said:

Hey, I don't know if I just missed it, or if no-one has requested it, but can someone please make me some Jon Bellion. Preferably Guillotine, but whatever works would make me a very happy Octavia

Here ya go

Guillotine (Jon Bellion): 

I finally got around to make my Mandachord songs a bit more permanent, as they currently run the risk of getting overwritten for the next time inspiration strikes. In a neat and precise format, my collection of covers and originals. Enjoy!

PS. Fans of Joey Zero and Frohd Bek rejoice! G R O F I T . W A V is quite groovy on Octavia. :D

Hey guys, i'm looking for some head bobbing, shoulder popping kind of music to play my Octavia to. I think r&b tends to do that for me and there doesn't seem to be a lot of that going around in Warframe. This is a song i think could work really well for the Mandachord. I'll leave whether or not this is worth a shot to the more musically talented. Anyway, here it is if anyone's interested. Thankkss.

• 2 weeks later...
On 25.3.2017 at 8:44 PM, RyujinFrost said:

Need Chrono Trigger!

and

These songs are amazing, I just remember the first one because it was used in a rpg ~2000.

Anyway, I would also have two requests:

Attack on Titan Season 2 Soundtrack: Reiner and Bertholdt Transformation

and

Attack on Titan Season 2 Soundtrack: Eren the "C" (Coordinate)

Both songs are from Attack on Titan, and even if I already got one soundtrack of the first season, I´d like to have these two of the second season. Would be very amazing! :)

Edit: Uh, find another topic that´s also more up-to-date. Click here!

Edited by Striking-Rage