Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

just another simulor (mirage) topic

CCamp88

So... if i understand it, a big factor for the Simulor change was because of people complaining about using it with mirage.

Firstly, i hate people complaining about what SOMEONE ELSE may be using in a PUBLIC game. If you dont like it, you can leave, play solo, make a premade, etc.

anywho. thats beside the point. What i wanted to talk about was/is the fact that it seems like this change is going to INCREASE the use of a Simulor-Mirage combo.  If the simulor is going to work off of stacks (which i think will be neat personally, we shall see)  however, Mirage will be IDEAL for its use. Given that the stack number will go down to 3. Mirage will be able to make a full stack in 1 trigger pull. Any other frame will have (well, more than likely) to pull out the split chamber again, just in order to make a stack in 2 trigger pulls. I gotta admit, part of what i like(d) with the simulors was the fact you don't need to use split chamber on it, unlike darn near every other gun out there.

Anywho. As mentioned, i think this change is going to just increase the complaining of simulor-mirages  in games as it is going to make that combo even more of a better duo.

IMHO, what should have been done was tweak the way it works with simulors, not the simlor itself.

Also, this game is majority PvE based. As someone who has lots of hours in the game, all but about 3 weapons leveled, 'tatoed and forma, and use them all. I will admit there is times i just want to fly threw a mission. People complain about weapons being OP. Fact is, no weapon is OP unless you want to make it that way. Want a challenge!? remove some mods..

Granted, I do like things being added to the game as it keeps me interested. However I feel this change was pretty much a slap in the face to some of us. There are numerious times i just wanna play a match with and relax. All while doing it solo, or with squadmates that are away that at that moment i am not looking for a change but just some time to pound Grineer, Corpus, and/or infested into the ground. Like I have seen/read in numerous other topics simulor (:-P) to this one, there will always be a certain weapon or set of weapons, gears, frame used by a majority of the people. Big deal. Isnt part of the game is to keep to provide us (the paying costumers) with something we like. People want to complain because someone isnt playing how they want them to. It is absurd and frankly makes me want to put this game on the shelf so to speak. Call me a baby. Call me what you want. Its how i feel and i know for a fact I am not the only one who feels like this. 

If DE/other players want to change the way a weapon works. why not just add a new weapon with those mechanics. No one is being forced to use or not use it. Its not like its PvP where you are forced to use a certian item just to have a chance to compete

Just had to share my thoughts about this.

Regards,

-CCamp

Edited by CCamp88

There's a problem when an AoE weapon can deal more damage to a single target than weapons that are specifically designed for that. That's the reason it was nerfed. Its DPS against crowds is and will always be high and that's how it should be.

Edited by Wyrmius_Prime

43 minutes ago, CCamp88 said:

So... if i understand it, a big factor for the Simulor change was because of people complaining about using it with mirage.

Or maybe the fact that weapon was completely OP and encouraged a braindead gameplay of "I shoot everywhere without looking weeeeeeh and I still manage to kill everything on the map" ?

35 minutes ago, CCamp88 said:

.Firstly, i hate people complaining about what SOMEONE ELSE may be using in a PUBLIC game. If you dont like it, you can leave, play solo, make a premade, etc.

Same argument could be made against you, If you don't like what DE is doing to THEIR game, you can always leave, play destiny, or make your own game, etc.

I would've honestly taken your feedback into consideration, if the first 2 sentence weren't just a "If you don't like it, you can leave argument" its a two way street that serves no purpose.

Regard,

-Someone who enjoys the 200+ weapons that aren't named "Synoid Simulor"

58 minutes ago, CCamp88 said:

Firstly, i hate people complaining about what SOMEONE ELSE may be using in a PUBLIC game. If you dont like it, you can leave, play solo, make a premade, etc.

Just leave is a terrible argument. one mirage ruins the fun of the other 3 players. if anyone should leave and play solo, it should be the mirage player.

It'd be if someone went to a new country, and then got mad at all the natives for not speaking english. and then having the audacity to expect the entire countries population to change their language to english. instead of the logical step of maybe learning the local language.

Just now, iGnome21 said:

RIP room cleaner.

Now the trash squares on radar will be harder to sort out with medallions and sculptures...

Same goes for telos abusers, the abuses of a few ruins it for everyone.

Ignis is better for sweeping crates with its range and wall-ignore