Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia Quest help (spoilers obv)

Tesseract7777

Question

So I rushed building the Mandachord and I am on the second mission. 

I reach the Hydraulis, I click x on it and Suda pops up and says some stuff about it being part of Octavia's Anthem (what is playing). I can click on some parts of it to change how it sounds, but there was no indication at all as to what I was supposed to do with this thing. The mission wp indicator still indicates that what I need to do is something with this "hydraulis", but I have absolutely no clue what I am supposed to do. 

Anyone figured this out? I don't mind puzzles, but I feel like I don't even have any clues. Or is the mission supposed to move on after you click on it, and my game is glitched? Anyone get through this mission yet? 

12 minutes ago, --Q--JoeTheBanshee said:

There should be small sections flashing above the sequencer indicating which squares need to be toggled.

Is there something silly I am doing wrong there, any tips? I noted those flashing lights above them, and I tried to make sense regarding the patterns, but on the last two rows, I cannot change any of the notes. And there are flashing indicators above those rows. Was it like that on yours? I am trying to figure out what I am missing about this puzzle. 

Sorry I feel kind of stupid, like I must be missing something obvious. 

Thanks all I sort of got it figured out. Something is definitely wrong, I had to change screen resolutions and size and try to barely click on the part I needed. Something doesn't seem to be lining up quite right with the mouse clicks. 

Still, made it through, we will see about Lua though. 

22 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Is there something silly I am doing wrong there, any tips? I noted those flashing lights above them, and I tried to make sense regarding the patterns, but on the last two rows, I cannot change any of the notes. And there are flashing indicators above those rows. Was it like that on yours? I am trying to figure out what I am missing about this puzzle. 

Sorry I feel kind of stupid, like I must be missing something obvious. 

Im at the same spot, where there are yellow lines in the top you have to fill in the box below, but i too can not interact with the last 2 spots making it impossible to get past

19 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Thanks all I sort of got it figured out. Something is definitely wrong, I had to change screen resolutions and size and try to barely click on the part I needed. Something doesn't seem to be lining up quite right with the mouse clicks. 

Still, made it through, we will see about Lua though. 

yea just tried this.... kinda weird how resolution would affect it but oh well, fixed i guess for now 

so i finished uranus, extract and now i dont know where to go, i know its lua from the dialogue but in the quest panel there's no mission to click, says "octavia's anthem" and then blank space. i have all missions on lua unlocked, i have finished second dream and war within, can any1 help me?

Thank you so much ;D

9 minutes ago, ryuuuko999 said:

so i finished uranus, extract and now i dont know where to go, i know its lua from the dialogue but in the quest panel there's no mission to click, says "octavia's anthem" and then blank space. i have all missions on lua unlocked, i have finished second dream and war within, can any1 help me?

Thank you so much ;D

K GUYS, IT WAS JUST A BUG, THE DIALOGUE IN THE SHIP WASNT POPPING OUT, I QUIT AND RE-ENTERED AND IT WORKED

sorry for caps

I got through the first puzzle on Uranus just fine.

I trash the Sentient goons, and then.... nothing.

I cant interact with the Hydraulis (This is the Lua section btw, second music fragment), and nothing has fixed it. I've redone this section 4 times. No luck.

Is it a bug, or ar I missing something?

Edited by HitmanSeth
Error in details

1 hour ago, HitmanSeth said:

I got through the first puzzle on Uranus just fine.

I trash the Sentient goons, and then.... nothing.

I cant interact with the Hydraulis (This is the Lua section btw, second music fragment), and nothing has fixed it. I've redone this section 4 times. No luck.

Is it a bug, or ar I missing something?

same

Just now, GnarlsDarkley said:

Yeah...I ended quitting the Quest entirely after this happend 10 times in a row...I just bought her...Nice doing DE, nice doing

Unfortunately i ended up doing the same few moments ago, only difference is that i lost my patience after about 5 failed attempts.