Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To Farm Octavia?

Furooo

Question

• By facing your fears of the Infested: Rotation B of Orokin Derelict Survival
  • By mastering your Musical abilities: completing the Organ 'note match' puzzle on Lua (not one of the Seven Principles).  Completing this puzzle spawns a loot crate that will contain an Octavia Blueprint piece! Please note this puzzle does not spawn on Lua Mobile Defense missions.
  • By revisiting Lua and by discovering new Caches on Lua Exterminate missions.

Survival Rotations go A, A, B, C. This means you would have to survive 15 minutes on ODS.

Lua is commonly referred to as the "moon" and will require you to complete The War Within Second Dream to access; afaik the puzzles you encounter are random, but worth farming regardless because of the various Drift mods and a chance at a fully built Forma.

Edited by Supplice2

20 minutes ago, Supplice2 said:

Survival Rotations go A, A, B, C. This means you would have to survive 15 minutes on ODS.

Lua is commonly referred to as the "moon" and will require you to complete The War Within to access; afaik the puzzles you encounter are random, but worth farming regardless because of the various Drift mods and a chance at a fully built Forma.

You only need The Second Dream to get access to Lua.

is this similar to ivara to get 3 separate location of same area or is it like nidus? 3 part random chance getting parts of same area? if this is like ivara... ugh doing 3 different mission, or if this is like nidus... then 3 choice option to get all 3 parts *shrug*  

2 minutes ago, Devonlucky said:

is this similar to ivara to get 3 separate location of same area or is it like nidus? 3 part random chance getting parts of same area? if this is like ivara... ugh doing 3 different mission, or if this is like nidus... then 3 choice option to get all 3 parts *shrug*  

I can't say for sure, but I've done the music room on Lua around 5 times and have only gotten her chassis, really hoping it's not like Ivara.

Just now, PhrozenPhyr said:

I can't say for sure, but I've done the music room on Lua around 5 times and have only gotten her chassis, really hoping it's not like Ivara.

*crossfinger* lets hope its not.

HELMET:orokin derelict survival, it drops in rotation B. I have personally never had it drop on rotation B, but I have had the helmet drop in rotation C (the 20 minute mark).

SYSTEMS: Plato, Lua:Crossfire exterminate now has 3 caches, the caches look just like the ones in the void sabotage.

CHASSIS: Special simon says room with a big instrument  hanging over a big pit in the center. Any of the lua missions that aren't the defence/mobile defence tilesets can have them. Personally I ran crossfire like 5 times without success in finding the room. Then I ran Pavlov, Lua: Spy and got it on the first room I entered. Did the puzzle, got the part did the rest of the mission with the pubs that joined mid-way. The container that spawns on top of the big machine dropped the octavia part, not the rare forma one that appears.

Edited by Obviousclone

3 hours ago, Devonlucky said:

Octavia's main blueprint is acquired from the Octavia's Anthem quest. The Chassis Blueprint can be aquired from the Lua organ note match puzzle, the Systems Blueprint from LuaExterminate caches,and the Neuroptics Blueprint can be found in rotation C of Orokin Derelict Survival.

37 minutes ago, (Xbox One)BULLS 0N PAR4DE said:

Octavia's main blueprint is acquired from the Octavia's Anthem quest. The Chassis Blueprint can be aquired from the Lua organ note match puzzle, the Systems Blueprint from LuaExterminate caches,and the Neuroptics Blueprint can be found in rotation C of Orokin Derelict Survival.

omg its like ivara parts then... Screw this im buying it from market, not gonna do RNG mission. naaaah im outta here.

Well now i'm on the fence about trying to get her. I don't like fighting sentients. Sure i can use operator to remove there buffs but that's hard to do when they do the spinning death hit everything laser. The operator is a wet tissue when it comes to combat and with them doing just hit everything attacks there is no point.

3 minutes ago, KubrowTamer said:

you cant get octavia anyways. The way to get the last part, the spy music memory room, is now broken and does not work. The only way to currently get her is by plat until DE fixes their stupid lua spy missions. 

Uhhh, not true. I literally just got it a couple minutes ago. And besides, I don't think that room even spawns on spy. 

Edited by Fiskekin

1 hour ago, KubrowTamer said:

instantly cuts out for me and anyone on my team every time.

This is because only the host can complete the puzzle. The pattern shows differently for everyone and the host's is the only one that works. Try it solo or make sure the host is the one to complete the puzzle and you should see better results,

For the singing puzzle on the moon the Octavia Part drops from the container on the top of the structure not the rare one that spawns from completing the puzzle, its strange ik 

Edited by 73lac7c

16 minutes ago, Makinar said:

Just did the the  spy mission solo  on Moon,and the the third plate doesn`t respond.

Maybe i am doing something wrong here,Isn`t this the same spy mission as in sorties?

I found that too. There seems to be a few bugs in them currently.

Doesnt work as host or client.

Edited by krc473

19 minutes ago, Makinar said:

This update has introduced a lot of bugs.Has nothing to do with ``git gud``.

Even minus any bugs it still has nothing to do with "git gud."  It has everything to do with bowing down and praying to RNGesus that the parts you want drop from the aforementioned missions (which they did for me rather quickly, but others obviously haven't been so lucky)