Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Helminth Charger messed up colors

Drazgoth

Is it a bug that the Helminth Charger's color scheme doesn't look like it is supposed to according to the preview pic at all?  Mine has this chewed bubblegum look to her.

Warframe0025_zpssgacfpta.jpg

FIxed it.

Edited by Drazgoth

1 minute ago, Drazgoth said:

i got that but how to upload the ss to the forums, it doesn't allow me an options and when i use the insert other media and it ask for attachments how do I add ss to that option?

I just go to imgur.com, upload and edit there, then copy/paste to the forums.

Just now, Drazgoth said:

i got that but how to upload the ss to the forums, it doesn't allow me an options and when i use the insert other media and it ask for attachments how do I add ss to that option?

upload to something like photobucket or imageshack and then copy the link to forum after clicking the insert other media

28 minutes ago, Airwolfen said:

You can color customize it now like with a kubrow / kavat if that is what you want to know. They probably hatch with random colors as well.

i dont think so, because my helmith charger has the exact same 'default colors' as OP's charger

I'm growing a new one to see if I get a different set of colours, in case old one is 'standard' for converted ones, but both my existing ones came out like that...They're not even a nice colour combination, lucily I can colour it (except energy which is annoying as the energy colour sucks) but it's nothing like the image portrayed AGAIN, kavats 2.0

Edited by LSG501

Yup my default charger looks the same. I've just recolored it. Except the energy, which is orange. I vaguely remember everyone's charger having orange energy pre-reskin so I don't know if that's something DE neglected to look at or we're all just unlucky lol.

4 hours ago, kinrest said:

Yup my default charger looks the same. I've just recolored it. Except the energy, which is orange. I vaguely remember everyone's charger having orange energy pre-reskin so I don't know if that's something DE neglected to look at or we're all just unlucky lol.

That's what I was talking about in my post. The original helmint has a orange energy glow in some areas on the grineer armor, I think that is where that orange colour is coming from.

Just seen the small version of the new one I'm making, its coming with a pale blue 'energy' (ends of tendrils etc) and the rest isn't different colours although still 'yucky browns'.  So my guess is that we all got a 'standard' template rather than the rng of a new one which tbh I'm not that happy about because that 'template' is blooming ugly.