Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia Farming

PoisonHD

Question

So I have 2/3 of the Octavia parts, and I just wanted to ask if anyone knows if ALL the ways of farming her drop ALL the parts, and not just like, EX. Note puzzle drops chassis, Caches drop Systems, Survival drops helmet

Just an example, I am assuming no and every part drops in every way, but decided to ask anyway.

22 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, AdunSaveMe said:

Tell us which mission dropped which part. If someone else got a different one, then it probably means they all drop all her parts.

4 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

Depends. How did you obtain the Neuroptics? Right before I started writing this, I got one from Derelict Survival.

5 minutes ago, Caobie said:

i would also like to know this...what two parts do you have and what method did you use to get them?

@AdunSaveMe Yeah, should've done that, I have the Chassis and Systems

Chassis were from the note puzzle, and the Systems were from the caches

Edited by PoisonHD

19 minutes ago, PoisonHD said:

So I have 2/3 of the Octavia parts, and I just wanted to ask if anyone knows if ALL the ways of farming her drop ALL the parts, and not just like, EX. Note puzzle drops chassis, Caches drop Systems, Survival drops helmet

Just an example, I am assuming no and every part drops in every way, but decided to ask anyway.

so you managed to get a part in the puzzle? there was no spawn for me

3 hours ago, PoisonHD said:

I have the Chassis and Systems

Chassis were from the note puzzle, and the Systems were from the caches

Noted. So if someone comes along with different results, we'll know for sure if her parts are mission/gamemode specific or not.

2 minutes ago, Teshin_Dax said:

Yeah I got it twice, it was chassis both times, but that could just be coincidence

Do you mean the container didn't spawn? Or the container didn't drop the part?

@LazerSkink Yeah, just have to wait, in the meantime I will run the derelict survival since it drops there for sure xP

Edited by PoisonHD

1 minute ago, LazerSkink said:

I managed to obtain mine at 20 on the first attempt. Odd, because patch notes say her parts drop on B, not C.

Weird, I'll remember that, it's either a bug or a type in the patch notes

9 minutes ago, Caobie said:

according to the wiki

" The Chassis Blueprint can be aquired from the Lua organ note match puzzle, the Systems Blueprint from LuaExterminate caches,and the Neuroptics Blueprint can be found in rotation C of Orokin Derelict Survival. "

so im willing to believe it with the evidence we've seen here so far

I havent done the derelict survival, but Ive found three chassis and two systems, from the note puzzle and caches, respectively. Im gonna go out on a limb and say, yeah, you have to go to derelict survival to get the head piece. Though I thought it was B that had the chance?

3 hours ago, Teshin_Dax said:

You need to jump over on top of the music thing. I've been doing this like 4 runs and everytime I was thinking the rare orokin container that spawns when you complete it that drops forma/credit but I was wrong as I was looking for cache and actually found a new container on top of the music thing and dropped me chassis.

3 hours ago, Soribada said:

You need to jump over on top of the music thing. I've been doing this like 4 runs and everytime I was thinking the rare orokin container that spawns when you complete it that drops forma/credit but I was wrong as I was looking for cache and actually found a new container on top of the music thing and dropped me chassis.

Ooooh, thanks. <3

Edit...

Thanks for sharing this, I finally got the piece. <3

Edited by NecromancerX69
Finally got the piece

7 hours ago, VirtualViolet said:

I can't even get the damn music puzzle to spawn...

this... it's almost like the rng for this room has been reduced to encourage us to visit lua more... we were after a reason to go there but this farming for octavia parts isn't what we meant...

On 25. 3. 2017 at 1:33 AM, PoisonHD said:

Yeah I got it twice, it was chassis both times, but that could just be coincidence

Do you mean the container didn't spawn? Or the container didn't drop the part?

@LazerSkink Yeah, just have to wait, in the meantime I will run the derelict survival since it drops there for sure xP

and where did you get that chassis?