Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Underwater movement

ChaosMarine

Why was... sprinting? Afterburners? Whatever it was that let Archwings boost through water, why was it removed? Archwing was made worse with the last movement update and with the absense of boosting now it's even worse, are you trying to actively make Archwing the worst experience it can be? I have never met anyone who actually likes it, particularly since the movement update.

Unfortunately Sharkwing never got afterburner, it's always been that slow, while I get why I think it's a bit too slow making it a chore to go through.

12 minutes ago, Maxitotito said:

You guys are sure you using the experimental flight? Now you have to toggle between the old and new movement system..

Wonder if that is the problem :P

The reintroduced old movement system now has afterburner as well I believe, that or I dreamt testing it out the other day...

On 27/3/2017 at 0:27 PM, Maxitotito said:

You guys are sure you using the experimental flight? Now you have to toggle between the old and new movement system..

Wonder if that is the problem :P

Where is that option? I can't see it in the options menu.

[Edit] Never mind, I just found it.

Edited by ChaosMarine

On 27.03.2017 at 3:43 PM, MetaTrooper said:

Unfortunately Sharkwing never got afterburner, it's always been that slow, while I get why I think it's a bit too slow making it a chore to go through.

The reintroduced old movement system now has afterburner as well I believe, that or I dreamt testing it out the other day...

The old movement system had afterburners even before replacement.

5 hours ago, Ksaero said:

The old movement system had afterburners even before replacement.

Did it? earliest I remember of the old system was your basic movement and shift to boost, as far as I know afterburner wasn't in it, the first i heard of it was when the new control scheme hit, it might have been added before that though, pretty sure it wasn't around when sharkwing was put it though, that or i just never noticed it.

13 minutes ago, MetaTrooper said:

Did it? earliest I remember of the old system was your basic movement and shift to boost, as far as I know afterburner wasn't in it, the first i heard of it was when the new control scheme hit, it might have been added before that though, pretty sure it wasn't around when sharkwing was put it though, that or i just never noticed it.

Afterburners were introduced in U17.5, flight model overhaul was introduced in SOTR. Sharkwing never received any of these changes.