The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quality of Life: Change Focus in Arsenal - make it work with loadouts.

Rekalty

Not sure why this isn't a thing yet, but having to go change your Focus outside of the Arsenal, and being unable to make it save to loadouts (again, so you don't have to change it when you prefer to run with a specific Focus School for your different loadouts), it's very tedious and time consuming, and even more confusing that it isn't an option, now that you're able to change loadouts directly on the starchart, but not able to easily change Focus/tie it to your loadouts.

So, suggesting, let us change Focus though Arsenal, as well as making changes to Primary Focus School save with our Loadouts.

QoL lol man there is new person in staff that deals with this (one who had idea about u being able too see how many prime parts u have once u finish a mission anbd have to pick between 4 rewards) i hope he stays long in game ....i mean its not liek QoL would be controled by overlords of mass production ?

2 hours ago, Ylantron said:

yes please, and also make arcane work with loadouts

this already does arcanes are linked to your sydana and helms and you can just use the alternate apperance tabs in the loadouts or you can make multiple loadout per wareframe if you wish 

6 hours ago, riedok said:

this already does arcanes are linked to your sydana and helms and you can just use the alternate apperance tabs in the loadouts or you can make multiple loadout per wareframe if you wish 

maybe you didn't get my point. Let me explain with a practical reason. When I do trials I switch my arcanes from a helmet/syndana to another helmet/syndana when i change warframe doing everytime
1 distill
2 equip an arcane on helmet
3 max that arcane
4 repeat again for the syndana

for me that's really frustrating

i was thinking about something like (for example if we have 8 arcane grace and 15 arcane guardian) equip a rank 2 arcane grace on an helmet, when you want to equip arcanes on the syndana you have 5 arcane grace and 15 arcane guardian left but if you switch warframe (with another helmet) you still can equip all 8 arcane grace

Another example is i have uru syndana and telos syndana, with 7 arcane energize and 7 arcane guardian. I equip a rank 3 arcane energize on uru syndana, if i want to put arcanes on the helmet i have 1 arcane energize and 7 arcane guardian left. if i switch warframe with the same uru syndana and i want to equip arcanes on the helmet i still have 1 arcane energize and 7 arcane guardian left unless i switch to telos syndana for the new warframe, in that case i have all 7 arcane energize and all 7 arcane guardian back

I don't know if I explained well. I hope you can understand me

16 hours ago, Malvavisc0 said:

Might spoil second dream for newer players.... having focus separate from arsenal expands game when you unlock it... besides, you can access it via menu... perhaps in navigation panel next to new loadouts button?

We need an lens distiller too DE. Have to change a lot of warframe's and weapon's lenses and it hurts thinking I am gonna loose all those installed lenses (greater or not).

At least for those greater lenses, we need one lens distiller (as arcanes has one for example).

On 3/28/2017 at 10:00 PM, Ylantron said:

maybe you didn't get my point. Let me explain with a practical reason. When I do trials I switch my arcanes from a helmet/syndana to another helmet/syndana when i change warframe doing everytime
1 distill
3 max that arcane

i was thinking about something like (for example if we have 8 arcane grace and 15 arcane guardian) equip a rank 2 arcane grace on an helmet, when you want to equip arcanes on the syndana you have 5 arcane grace and 15 arcane guardian left but if you switch warframe (with another helmet) you still can equip all 8 arcane grace

Another example is i have uru syndana and telos syndana, with 7 arcane energize and 7 arcane guardian. I equip a rank 3 arcane energize on uru syndana, if i want to put arcanes on the helmet i have 1 arcane energize and 7 arcane guardian left. if i switch warframe with the same uru syndana and i want to equip arcanes on the helmet i still have 1 arcane energize and 7 arcane guardian left unless i switch to telos syndana for the new warframe, in that case i have all 7 arcane energize and all 7 arcane guardian back

i understood your point the first time  you didn't get mine apprently. what i use instead, When i want to swich my arcanes   is the appearance tabs in the loadouts. 

EX: Arcane strike and fury on A and Grace And barrier on B just click and its done. (yes, I know you have to have enough apperance items for this to work.)

I do however concede to the point, that it would be nice (if this is your point) to not need that many appearance items. although for a veteran player who enjoys playing the market it doesnt bother me much.

im sorry if i sound at all condescending.

Edited by riedok

29 minutes ago, riedok said:

i understood your point the first time  you didn't get mine apprently. what i use instead, When i want to swich my arcanes   is the appearance tabs in the loadouts. 

EX: Arcane strike and fury on A and Grace And barrier on B just click and its done. (yes, I know you have to have enough apperance items for this to work.)

I do however concede to the point, that it would be nice (if this is your point) to not need that many appearance items. although for a veteran player who enjoys playing the market it doesnt bother me much.

im sorry if i sound at all condescending.

so your point is get a syndana multiple times and equip one of them for each appearence. but for me that don't want to spend plat on the same syndana and like to equip just only one syndana for each warframe your method won't work with me

10 minutes ago, Ylantron said:

so your point is get a syndana multiple times and equip one of them for each appearence. but for me that don't want to spend plat on the same syndana and like to equip just only one syndana for each warframe your method won't work with me

I never said use the same sydana and helm, If that is your preference then  you are going to have to give up some time.(for now) However if you manage to get some different ones and assign your alternate arcanes to them you can do as i said before. (use the apperance tabs)

Also this "so your point is get a syndana multiple times" makes it seem like you are saying get the same one. that isnt possible you can only get an extra of the same if its gifted

Edited by riedok

1 hour ago, riedok said:

Also this "so your point is get a syndana multiple times" makes it seem like you are saying get the same one. that isnt possible you can only get an extra of the same if its gifted

that's why i said "get" and not "buy" xD

On 29/03/2017 at 3:30 PM, Ylantron said:

1 distill
3 max that arcane

I'm honestly not sold on the Arcane version, arcanes IMHO are the type of thing that should have been set on a frame item after a lot of thought, giving a boost toa  frame you really love and want to be just little bit above your other frames. making them as inter changeable as mods or lenses reduces their value and they may as well just be a seperate mod slot. I actually think distilling them should come with a bigger cost, but I think they have been left behind in the mechanics of things.

On 30/03/2017 at 7:27 PM, (PS4)Nek_Food said:

We need an lens distiller too DE. Have to change a lot of warframe's and weapon's lenses and it hurts thinking I am gonna loose all those installed lenses (greater or not).

At least for those greater lenses, we need one lens distiller (as arcanes has one for example).

Lenses are so easy to get, I don't think a lens distiller is necessary at all.

In any case, irrelevant of opinion, this conversation should be kept alive if we want any real change to happen.

Edited by Carnage2K4