The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will the forgotten ASH ever Be "rereworked"

ShadowStalker

6 minutes ago, (Xbox One)CFE Angry said:

Idk why everyone is so worked up about ash getting "fixed", I mean this rework my not be the best, but ash can still kill lvl 150 enemies waaaay faster than other frames. Seriously I can never understand how a Warframe who uses two of the best damage types(slash/finisher damage) in two of his abilities. Also ash has a passive that buffs his overall damage for anything that procs slash, which is like 80% of all the weapons in the game.

Agreed. Ash is still a powerhouse. He's my most played warframe to this date (not my favorite though admittedly) and I have no trouble clearing any content with him, both solo and in a team.

Edited by SoulEchelon
merging.

Huh. Did they remove the ability to delete our own posts? *unmerges*

other way around all his 1 2 3 are good 4 just needs a few tweaks and changes like less energy cost without 2 coz that ultimately coats energy aswell iam not saying like a whole new ability 

Nothing's perfect, however your rendition of what's happening with his ult and what's actually true and backed up by facts is vastly different.

I suggest looking at your build, because so far I do not see where you're coming from.

Edited by SoulEchelon

5 minutes ago, (Xbox One)xBucknastyx72 said:

On your journey you have encountered the Ash BS rework troll. He has superior resistance to rational logic. You must find "other way around".

how am i a troll? if i was a troll would have i not been like "BUFF BLADE STORM FRAMES LIKE MIRRAGE AND EMBER OUT KILL ASH" iam just saying his rework didnt change ANYTHING  other then reduce his survivability and i made this to find new rework ideas didnt expect people will take it as "ASH SUCKS" sigh btw you have ember profile pic..says a lot about you

His 4th ability takes too long. Marking all the targets, and the execution takes so long that your team mates kill the enemies you targeted. I only use Ash in the index. Low energy consumption/decent invis time and fatal teleport.

For other missions, in my opinion, he is not that good (high lvl missions). 

4 minutes ago, PakkiTheDog said:

His 4th ability takes too long. Marking all the targets, and the execution takes so long that your team mates kill the enemies you targeted. I only use Ash in the index. Low energy consumption/decent invis time and fatal teleport.

specially if theres an ember XD man i only use ember on akkad coz using ash on akkad is a sin by the time your done youll be at like 10 kills with ash

4 minutes ago, PakkiTheDog said:

If you're teammates are killing enemies before you can BS, then you shouldn't be spamming BS. Ash shines when the going gets tough. He's not made to nuke low level enemies

2 hours ago, FormulaXP said:

i would like to see a complete REWORK of Bladestrom IK for most people ash is old news that is forgotten but the idea "ashes clones do the kiiling concepts sounds really good since the point of this bladestrom was to remove the animations YES! hes strong this 1 and 3 ARE strong but this ulti is very boring :(

Poor Ash use to be a great frame but in a group setting I would rather see a Hydroid instead. Pure mastery fodder now.

4 hours ago, (Xbox One)ultimategamerjr said:

Ash was already reworked and it gave him many quality of life changes.... nothing needs to be done to ash right now.

Oh.. what do you tell me about:

-Shuriken tracking whatever it F-ing wants

-Smoke Screen not creating an actual smoke screen

-Teleport being bugged when it comes to objects

-Teleport not being able to be used on terrain for actual utility

-Blade Storm draining F*tons of Energy

-Blade Storm marking being a camera spin lunacy

-Blade Storm cinematic mode and camera scr*w not adressed

-Blade Storm being just as uninteractive as it was before

-Passive being lame

-Virtually ALL of his abilities being useless or near useless in Conclave

-His passive being overly specific in Conclave

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)CFE Angry said:

Idk why everyone is so worked up about ash getting "fixed", I mean this rework my not be the best, but ash can still kill lvl 150 enemies waaaay faster than other frames. Seriously I can never understand how a Warframe who uses two of the best damage types(slash/finisher damage) in three of his abilities, is considered useless/bad. Also ash has a passive that buffs his overall damage for anything that procs slash, which is like 80% of all the weapons in the game.

Play him in Conclave, if you manage to get 10 power kills in a single match vs competent people, I willa ccept Ash is fine.

I seen some of this from other rework ideas but here is My rework for ash bladestorm 

bladestorm becomes an exalted ability with his arm blades out and has a sparring stance using arm blades for finishers 

energy drain - 5 energy per sec when unmodded 

damage - it's an exalted weapon so it does damage according to the mods on your melee 

passive - while in bladestorm all movements becomes short to medium distance smoke dashes/teleports similar to grinner manic ( this is a bladestorm only passive )

shurkien - bleed procs last longer and does more damage 

smoke screen - throws down a bomb that causes a lot of smoke any enemy caught in it gets the old bladestorm treatment 

teleport - no cost during bladestorm mode and on activation causes a quick bladestorm strike to a group of foes opening them up for finishers 

Bladestorm should make ash show more smoke when he is in it much like it does now and while blade strike animations are happening he is invulnerable 

Edited by (PS4)kingbrown2012

9 minutes ago, Nazrethim said:

Oh.. what do you tell me about:

-Shuriken tracking whatever it F-ing wants

-Smoke Screen not creating an actual smoke screen

-Teleport being bugged when it comes to objects

-Teleport not being able to be used on terrain for actual utility

-Blade Storm draining F*tons of Energy

-Blade Storm marking being a camera spin lunacy

-Blade Storm cinematic mode and camera scr*w not adressed

-Blade Storm being just as uninteractive as it was before

-Passive being lame

-Virtually ALL of his abilities being useless or near useless in Conclave

-His passive being overly specific in Conclave

Passive being lame? Hoooooly crap. I was gonna post a big thing about your statements (some I agree with) but when I saw that....Lol nope.

Just now, SoulEchelon said:

Passive being lame? Hoooooly crap. I was gonna post a big thing about your statements (some I agree with) but when I saw that....Lol nope.

"Lame" in the sense that "hey, take this, just more Bleed damage" without any notable change in playstyle, or at least some graphical effect like enemies gushing more blood than with normal bleeds.

Just now, Nazrethim said:

"Lame" in the sense that "hey, take this, just more Bleed damage" without any notable change in playstyle, or at least some graphical effect like enemies gushing more blood than with normal bleeds.

And...what's your point? His passive completely compliments his kit. It's perhaps one of the best passives in the game when coupled with the fact that its warframe specifically uses slash/bleed to do the most damage. Seriously, I do not see how anyone can call a direct damage buff to all of his attack related abilities + a buff to all weapons - primary, secondary, and melee - that uses slash procs "lame".