Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can I get Limbo back?

DreadedL1GHT

Question

A while ago, I sold Limbo (when he wasn't that good of a frame). But now, with the update, I'm trying to get him back. I'm too broke to purchase 200 plat, so does anyone know how I can farm his parts again?

I tried looking for players who are doing the quest, but no one's replying on recruiting chat.

15 answers to this question

14 minutes ago, marley8991 said:

(when he wasn't that good of a frame)

Guffaw!

14 minutes ago, marley8991 said:

But now, with the update, I'm trying to get him back.

Don't know what you've got till it's gone. But seeing how you ignored him before but now, when he's on the rise, you suddenly have a change of heart - Limbo deserves someone better than you. Someone who sincerely appreciates him and his talents, both in hardship and in joy.

Jokes aside, piggybacking on someone doing the quest is your only option for now. People doing the quest are rare but they are there, I see someone from time to time on a semi-regular basis. Keep trying.

Edited by VisionAndVoice

my only question....

Regardless of a frame's "status" at any given time, why on earth would you get rid of a frame that can only be acquired through a non-repeatable quest?  You'd be spending 1/100th of the time just being in trade to get plat for a couple more frame slots than you would finding people for that quest again...  forward thinking is a thing.

Support can't help at this point if you did that so long ago.  Might as well sit in trade to sell stuff for that 200p.  Would take a lot less time than trying to find people for the quest.

Edited by -NvO-Venom

20 minutes ago, -NvO-Venom said:

my only question....

Regardless of a frame's "status" at any given time, why on earth would you get rid of a frame that can only be acquired through a non-repeatable quest?  You'd be spending 1/100th of the time just being in trade to get plat for a couple more frame slots than you would finding people for that quest again...  forward thinking is a thing.

Support can't help at this point if you did that so long ago.  Might as well sit in trade to sell stuff for that 200p.  Would take a lot less time than trying to find people for the quest.

I was still somewhat new to the whole "trading with players" thing and had no money for plat. Needed room for another frame, so I sold the one I used the less

37 minutes ago, VisionAndVoice said:

Guffaw!

Don't know what you've got till it's gone. But seeing how you ignored him before but now, when he's on the rise, you suddenly have a change of heart - Limbo deserves someone better than you. Someone who sincerely appreciates him and his talents, both in hardship and in joy.

Jokes aside, piggybacking on someone doing the quest is your only option for now. People doing the quest are rare but they are there, I see someone from time to time on a semi-regular basis. Keep trying.

Will do, thanks

if you're having trouble finding people who can still do the quest, i'd say just hit trade chat and/or maroo's bazaar until you get enough plat to buy him. i'm not entirely sure if you can get the parts again anyway. you don't get odonata parts when you tag along with someone doing the archwing quest, so i would assume limbo is the same

1 minute ago, (PS4)kaibloodedge1 said:

if you're having trouble finding people who can still do the quest, i'd say just hit trade chat and/or maroo's bazaar until you get enough plat to buy him. i'm not entirely sure if you can get the parts again anyway. you don't get odonata parts when you tag along with someone doing the archwing quest, so i would assume limbo is the same

I did get a systems part from tagging along.

Didn't know Limbo parts were tradeable

2 minutes ago, marley8991 said:

I did get a systems part from tagging along.

Didn't know Limbo parts were tradeable

He means buy him from the market with platinum, not buy his parts since he is not applicable for purchase via trading. He is not "special" nor Prime.

5 minutes ago, Alcatraz said:

He means buy him from the market with platinum, not buy his parts since he is not applicable for purchase via trading. He is not "special" nor Prime.

2 minutes ago, VisionAndVoice said:

They aren't, he means "save enough plat for a ready frame".

Oh. *facepalm*