Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best mastery level one weapons?

Moo5termoo

Question

9 answers to this question

Well...I would suggest picking up all the MK series weapons and grinding them, just to get them out of the way, and then picking up their "upgraded" variants.  i.e., MK-1 Braton - Braton (also bought for credits) 

This will get the utter crap weapons out of the way and give you a decent MR boost to about 3 or 4.  After that, I would suggest weapons like the Karak or Grakata.  But I love me some bullet hosery. 

Check out the wiki page and look over the weapons that require no MR to obtain.  http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Weapons_Mastery_Rank

crossbow Zhuge: mastery rank 0, but cost nitain extract, cryotic and crystal argon (basically, impossible without access to majority of alerts and the void on phobos)

crossbow Attica: mastery rank 0, but cost Forma and an clan that researched it already

pistol Lex: mastery rank 0, cost 50k credits

rifle karak: mastery rank 0, but cost 2 neurodes and 900 salvage (you need access to mars to get that)

shotgun Strun: mastery rank 1, cost 25k credits

Edited by Zeyez
like this topic, everything in the world can be changed, it just need the right words... and the left ones too.

There are almost no good weapons available at MR1. That said, your starting weapons should get you most of the way to MR2, and the weapons you can buy for credits should make up the difference. Then build whatever looks interesting, as none of your MR2 options will be lasting you forever

Once you get to MR3, build the Galatine. It can carry you through most of the star chart, especially if you pick up Rhino from Venus.

The weapons that I would recommend for an MR 1 are:

A) Primaries:

1. Attica (Good Starting Crit Weapon)(Can Scale To Late Game with The Mods That You Aquire Over Time)

2. Zhuge (Great Starting Crit and Status Hybrid Weapon)(Can Scale To Late Game with The Mods That You Aquire Over Time)

3. Grakata (Cause Clem:clem: and also because it's a great starter bullet-hose weapon with good Crit and Status)(Can Scale To Late Game with The Mods That You Aquire Over Time, The Prisma Grakata scales better however)

4. Braton Prime (Great Starter Assault Rifle with excellent Status Chance, a Decent Magazine Size for a Full-Auto weapon, and a Decent base Damage)(Can Scale To Late Game with The Mods That You Aquire Over Time)(You need relics to get this weapon so you'll need to do the Earth-Mars junction)

5. Karak (Decent starter assault rifle that's better than the base Braton though the Braton Prime beats it)

B) Secondaries:

1. Lex (Great Starter Pistol with Great Crit and Base Damage that's very cheap to get)

2. Twin Grakatas (Cause Clem:clem: again. With these dual pistols, you can wield the power of not just one, but two grakatas!!! It has great crit stats and decent status stats)(Can Scale To Late Game with The Mods That You Aquire Over Time)

3. Vasto (Good starter weapon that is a Revolver with Good Crit Chance and a 1 second reload time)

4. Magnus (Another great starter Revolver that has Great Status Chance and great Crit Chance)

C) Melees:

1. Heat Sword (Decent Starter Sword that is better than your base Skana. It comes with a great Status Chance and respectable base damage for a Starter Weapon)

2. Magistar (Great Starter Hammer that Has Great Crit Stats and a Decent Base Damage for a Starter Weapon. Be warned though that until you get your hands on a Berserker or Fury mod, this will be an incredibly slow weapon)

3. Silva & Aegis (There are only two Sword and Shield weapons right now. This is the Status focused beginner one. You will be able to get the Crit focused Ack and Brunt at MR 3)

4. Kogake (The starter Sparring weapon. It has great crit stats and a fast attack speed)

5. Nikondi (Starter Nunchucks with Great Status Chance)

Edited by thewhitepanda1205
Added Braton Prime and Karak

ill make it shorter, dont bother and pick whatever weapon you find interesting and fun.. at low level it won't make ANY difference so have fun while you can and worry about the best when you get to level 80-100