Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Inaros should NOT get primed + theory abour Inaros

Sarge_Tarmus

Before starting any sh*tstorms, I would like to say, that Inaros is my second favorite frame, after Excalibur. But I think, he should not get primed, because this could collide with lore. As we know, Inaros saved some children kidnapped by Orokin. Then he stayed with former Mars civilains and tried to protect them from infestation. Because he left his masters, he could be considered as some sort of heretic, that should not get primed. From the other side, the one, who saved the Mars children, could be Inaros PRime already, but after being destroyed during fighting the infested, his praisers could make a blueprints for the less advanced version of this frame. Also, Inaros could be someone like Orokin outcast, or something. I mean, after his "betrayal" to skymen, the Orokin would be pissed and kill his operator easily. But they did not. Could Orokin be splitted to more factions, or subfactions? Or is Inaros someone like Stalker?

what i think is that in the quests whenever a frame is mentioned it means a prime version, what we found however during our quests is a non completele blueprint so we just modify it bit to be what we know a "vanilla" frame.

by this mindset any frame, quest or not can be primed and it was enstablished with nova prime that all frames will eventually have a prime variant

The Inaros who did all that WAS an Inaros, not the only one, and was presumably a "Prime" like all other Warframes at the time. Remember, story-wise, Primes always come first, with "normal" Frames being modern replicas.

The non-prime version of Inaros we see is very likely the "mass produced" version of the frame. The reason why they were mass produced was likely because the Orokin needed numbers + the War was taking a toll on their resources so they sought out cheaper alternatives, thus giving weaker, but "good enough", versions. Inaros prime wouldn't counter the lore at all (Given what we know).

As for the Orokin not killing the operator: they would have very likely betrayed the Orokin at the same time as the other Tenno. Thus all the Orokin with access to the operators were likely already killed. That + the fact the operators probably had protection from the Lotus and other Tenno meant that the operators were safe in their fully immersive VR experience.

Edited by Zombies164

I dunno if you get that the Inaros in the legend was only one of countless Inaros piloted by different Operators. Warframes were mass-produced machines and that was one of many, and its actions were that of its Operator's. 

That wouldn't keep it from being Primed, since Primes are the original versions of frames, whereas our current frames are the flawed, 'made in china' copies. 

All we know is that warframes were created by the orokin, thus all Warframes are eligible to be primed.

and from what's been hinted at, Primes are the original warframes, so timeline wise, Inaros has been primed a long time before it rebelled.

53 minutes ago, Brachion said:

The Inaros who did all that WAS an Inaros, not the only one, and was presumably a "Prime" like all other Warframes at the time. Remember, story-wise, Primes always come first, with "normal" Frames being modern replicas.

I thought they retconed the whole "primes were original warframes" thing

3 hours ago, VentiGlondi said:

I thought they retconed the whole "primes were original warframes" thing

Nope, they never did.

3 hours ago, jmthebigman said:

So far I know primes are the original.

But what if the storys is about the original?

It IS about the, or rather an original. Primes weren't unique; there were multiple Inaroses back then.