Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What will you do when Warframe dies

ZectorV1

On 3-4-2017 at 5:05 PM, Zectorcop said:

On the final day of it's life, what will you do. Login, go to the relays and socialize, say goodbye to your favorite frames? Goodbye forever. How would you say goodbye?                                                                                                                                    More asking what you'd do on the final login. 

Mom... MOOOOM... There's a dude on the intarwebs who's saying all kinds of horrible HORRIBLE things... Please make him stop.. HE'S SCARING MEEEE....

I probably won't do anything.

The day before: Log in and do something fun

The last day: Play another game

The day after: Try to log in just to make sure it's gone, then uninstall the game

I've never been one for goodbyes. I've always just moved on and disappeared. If the game is going to leave, I probably won't be going on just to chat with the people in my clan.

I really don't get the hate for Destiny/2. I'll certainly be buying and playing it when it comes out. The original Destiny was a great game, and people need to stop comparing it to Warframe, because they're completely different. The gunplay was awesome, and the gear was good. The only problems were the grind (which wasn't that big of a bother for me), and the DLCs.

Either way, that's what I'm doing when/if Warframe dies.