Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bullet Jump Fest

Dauragin

How to fix this issue? 

ADD STAMINA

When you do this, you should have a player be allowed only one bullet jump per full stamina. 

Stamina bar should be replenished only when not sprinting, and it should be regenerating at a slow pace to maintain balance.

Conclave would be a nice endgame alternative rather than doing nothing on relays if it was actually unplayable.

OH AND ALSO, restrict invisibility abilities. It's unfair.

How about... NO. In fact:

no-god-please-onyf30.jpg

Stamina was, is and will forever be CRINGE INDUCING.

We are not playing a 'tactical shooter'. We are not playing 'survival horror'.

We are playing WARFRAME *cue techno-metal-punk-whatever track*. We are playing space ninja-spellcaster-commando-children.

If you can't deal with bullet-jumps or invis abilities, find another game.

It took us a LONG while to get rid of that cancerous growth called 'Stamina Bar'. And no one of us who actually played back then wants it back.

If you're looking for 'balance' in the Conclave, give up. It ain't happening. It was never meant to be balanced  -or did you not notice how most abilities are changed when you go from PvE to Conclave? or how there's different mods? Did that not notify you that Conclave is something 'extra', something 'different', something 'not as important' as the main game (where most of the population is, to be honest).

There was good reason stamina bar was removed in a first place, it slows the gameplay down to a point where it gets very tedious to do same alerts / missions  in same tiles time after time. warframe is very fast paced game and that is good because its also very grindy, choice of play style is your either you takes your time skipping around battlefield or you dash trough guns blasing.

Who's to say that orokin engineered infested body, covered with metal alloy suit cannot run/jump  50 km straight or more, no point even trying to prove that these bodies are even closely similar what human can achive, well the same body shape is bit off throwing.

invisiblity is also a play style of choice, ammount of frames and weapons there is in game who's to say that there cant be invisible frame popping arrows to heads  (  invisiblity is BEST way to survive enemies in lvl's that one shot you in solo mode) 

17 minutes ago, Dauragin said:

How to fix this issue? 

ADD STAMINA

When you do this, you should have a player be allowed only one bullet jump per full stamina. 

Stamina bar should be replenished only when not sprinting, and it should be regenerating at a slow pace to maintain balance.

Conclave would be a nice endgame alternative rather than doing nothing on relays if it was actually unplayable.

19 minutes ago, Dauragin said:

ah you are after conclave, sorry mate but in pvp modes/games only way is to Git Gud,  warframe PVP is insanely fast paced, either learn to enjoy it or move to slower games

Edited by --Q--Savokki

28 minutes ago, Dauragin said:

How to fix this issue? 

ADD STAMINA

Just no. Feel free to use the search bar and you'll see plenty of reasons why it's a bad idea.

28 minutes ago, Dauragin said:

restrict invisibility abilities. It's unfair.

Those are already limited, Ash has a very short one that gets removed upon taking any offensive action, Loki's one is removed when he takes damage, ivara's bubble is small and has a hum, and prowl should be deactivated whenever you try to sprint, and you'll become visible if shooting any noisy gun. You can also still see an outline of every invisible frame to know where they are anyways.

Edited by -Stormdragon
Typo

24 minutes ago, Dauragin said:

How to fix this issue? 

ADD STAMINA

OH AND ALSO, restrict invisibility abilities.

let me talk like our best friend

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/warframe/images/6/6f/StalkerTaunt2b.ogg/revision/latest?cb=20151219050217

Bullet jumping is not the only mobility maneuver that players use in combat to make themselves hard to hit. Stamina would have to drain most every movement a player makes, including various melee actions.

Limiting movement would just make Conclave another genetic shooter.

A stamina bar would not narrow the gap between newbies and vets. Conclave skill is unique in that it requires not only skill in aiming, but also movement.

The best solution for players having trouble tracking opponent's movements is not limiting movement, but making it easier for a player to track...which means slowing how fast the game goes (i.e. slow motion modifier, low grav modifier, floor is ice) or the player getting a faster brain (via things like caffeine, brain augments, super powers, etc).

On 4/3/2017 at 11:10 AM, Dauragin said:

How to fix this issue? 

ADD STAMINA

I swear we get this over and over again. As soon as one mobility thread goes away another shows up. 

I should save a response as to why it's not ideal. 

Any sort of mobility limiting will result in a massacre of the newer players by all of the top players because we can hit people from across the map and our bullets dont have a limit. 

Invisibility is fair. you can still see them. Ash, loki, and ivara will get shredded by those who actually practice. 

Edited by (XB1)Aeries Vendetta

2 hours ago, Heckzu said:

IeI6g2M.png

matthew-mcconaughey-wolf-of-wall-street-

but is it even necessary? I don't think so... besides 2.4 k/d... rarely do I ever see anyone with a good k/d

I mean, look at your k/d ratio. lmao 1/1.1, you die more than you kill and you're telling me I'm a rookie? It's not about how many you've killed when it comes to PvP, it's about how skilled you are to keep killing while staying alive.

Edited by Dauragin

2 hours ago, Dauragin said:

but is it even necessary? I don't think so... besides 2.4 k/d... rarely do I ever see anyone with a good k/d

K/D can be easily boosted by many ways I'm not gonna list since I don't encourage them. Still it's rare seeing an actually good player with a high number there, and to be honest, I think a stat like this shouldn't even be tracked while in RC. I guess a situation like this should be enough to explain why.

2 hours ago, Dauragin said:

I mean, look at your k/d ratio. lmao 1/1.1, you die more than you kill and you're telling me I'm a rookie? It's not about how many you've killed when it comes to PvP, it's about how skilled you are to keep killing while staying alive.

Recruit Conditioning is a somewhat new addition and many of us didn't even have a chance to fight in it, which means that you could go in your first conclave match ever and be the 8th player in a lobby against Pythadragon, Sky_, Witchydragon, Sneazle, SevenLetterKWord, Loxyen and Seiguro (feel free to check their conclave stats to see what I'm talking about) meaning that our KD would obviously start low af, and reverting it would require a very hard work (still not enough to discourage us from playing, learning, and improving).

Also don't forget that the more kills and deaths you have, the slower your K/D will move in any direction, making it another reason why it's still an unfair comparison. 

If you're so confident on your skill thanks to that K/D, I'd like to encourage you to take part on the upcoming Conclave Tournament. I'm sure there will be plenty of players with low K/D ratio for you to beat in there.

56 minutes ago, murdello said:

Dragons of Tenshin

1484518646611.png

Edited by Stormdragon

while people are bashing my 2.4 kd even if it's in RC, i wonder if they even have a better k/d than what I have. oh well haters gonna hate. don't really care lol still think conclave sucks. if the game mode was good it would be so easy to get a match right away. I've tried switching servers depending on the time, but nah. matchmaking is terrible. either that or nobody really just wants to play because it sucks. 

Edited by Dauragin

oh and btw, I acquired that 2.4k/d a very long time ago. and I haven't played a full match since then because of either it's a 1v1 scenario and the other player quits, or the host has terrible connection and I get disconnected. another issue which needs to be resolved... servers.