Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Way to mute Octavia's Music

Morgann_Freemann

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)Cash201293 said:

Seems like most of the complaints are players make horrible or repetitive music

My single-note super effective song is ear bleedingly bad but I need to use it, so I mute it in the song creator.

Basically what I'm saying is if you have bad music and you know it's bad but it's too effective not to use, mute it in the creator, the 3 bars that control volume control it for everyone. Turn those all the way down and help your fellow tenno.

The thing is no matter how matter how good the song is relative to the very small scope of the mandachord it's still gonna have little variation due to its limitations.A very limited and short music sample + endless missions and the like = a bad time. So even tho I'm using a song i like and I think is good considering the limited nature of the mandachord I did turn down all the volume sliders of the song like JSharpie mentioned after like 3 missions, for the sake of my squad but also for my own sanity.

But yh it would be best if there would be a seperate global volume slider for it in the options just like for Ordis and Lotus VO.

Octavia is so annoying, but I do like the music of the game. Why do I have to turn the music off, which I did not have to do beforehand?

This game NEEDS a button for "mute octavia". All this isn't even talking about the very annoying visuals of her music ball thingy.

1 minute ago, Cedup said:

Octavia is so annoying, but I do like the music of the game. Why do I have to turn the music off, which I did not have to do beforehand?

This game NEEDS a button for "mute octavia". All this isn't even talking about the very annoying visuals of her music ball thingy.