Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma Rework?

Circle_of_Psi

Question

Hay Fokes

So I've been hearing news and rumors about a rework for Chroma, from youtube and I think a few Devstreams, so I'm unsure if this is true or not?, so chuold someone give me the get-go, of if this is true or not?.

I've heard a few rework concepts, that people have been getting information from (Where tho?). That the following changes Chroma will be getting. 

1. Spectral Scream Changes: Being able to change Elemental Alignment on the fly (In Battle, Mid Mission)

2. Effigy Rework: Now Follows you around, a buff making it stronger and a buff to when you are armorless. Now acts as a Energy drain over-time.

Thats what I mostly heard, of his "rework", However I am unsure if this was said in any Devstreams.

Leigon

6 answers to this question

Chroma needs some tweaks to be more useful because the first ability is something which is not strong enough and nor let you be mobile. Effigy is nice ability but eats too much energy. Personally I just wish make it better and eat less energy because the base power of chroma is not enough to feed this ability. 

Stat wise I can imagine some tweaks like +25 hp and shields.

Other suggestion what I could see as possible to make chroma able to change in match the color pattern and adopt to a different situation. This could work like the ivara quiver but here just with the first double you can change the color and with that your type of chroma. Hard to implement I guess but would be a nice feature. 

Other frames have more needs for rework but chroma also needs changes. 

Edited by Syndrella

The possibility of a Chroma rework is news to me.  Aside from his first skill being kind of "meh" I think the rest of his kit is fine.  Maybe they'll consider doing it to coincide with his prime variant?  But that wouldn't be until 2018 anyway.

All we do know is that Hydroid is next in line for a rework now that Limbo's is done.

A Hydroid rework to go with Hydroid's prime access would make more sense.

Edited by (PS4)Magician_NG