Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New tile sets with enemies that are 80-100 in level to start with?

MattM01

Hi DE Moderator or Moderators for the day, I hope you're having a pleasant Sunday. I have a question directly for you or you two not sure how many people moderate this forum. Would it be un realistically time consuming to create new tile sets with enemies that are 80-100 in level to start with? Or could you up the level of tile sets so the enemies start at 80-100 in levels? I ask this b/c my thoughts on Nerf Batting are like this, if you continue to Nerf Bat weapons and frames people are not going to want to play very often, invest money in the game, or not switch to another game. If however DE could make 1/4th of the existing tile sets start at level 80-100 people would have a place to play their powerful weapons with(yet to be Nerf Batted) and that might just be the start to balancing the game out and keep players as well as encourage new players to stay b/c people generally want to be able to play at as high a level of difficulty/competition as possible. Not everyone b/c we are dealing people and there will always be a grey area. I hope you don't see this as me being as anything but constructive in this question/request.

DE what are your thoughts on this?

Edited by NovusNova
Edited Clickbait Title

People want more variety than that and plus that has to do with getting something they need like Kuva so they are more worried about completing the mission successfully rather than seeing how a high powered build stacks up against a realistic setting rather than the simulation that really isn't as realistic as it could be. I thought of that when writing this post.

4 minutes ago, MattM01 said:

Well. I want to hear from the moderators, the ones who have the control. God knows they read this stuff I've been censored enough through my time playing this game posting on here to know that. LOL.

moderators aren't the same as Devs though, moderators rule the forums, but Devs rule the game. it's the Devs you need to grab the attention of.

perhaps put this suggestion in feedback if you haven't already?

Edited by (PS4)robotwars7

5 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

moderators aren't the same as Devs though, moderators rule the forums, but Devs rule the game. it's the Devs you need to grab the attention of.

perhaps put this suggestion in feedback if you haven't already?

I did not know that. Thank you. Is feedback in a section on here?

Edited by MattM01

Hi DE Moderator or Moderators for the day, I hope you're having a pleasant Sunday. I have a question directly for you or you two not sure how many people moderate this forum. Would it be un realistically time consuming to create new tile sets with enemies that are 80-100 in level to start with? Or could you up the level of tile sets so the enemies start at 80-100 in levels? I ask this b/c my thoughts on Nerf Batting are like this, if you continue to Nerf Bat weapons and frames people are not going to want to play very often, invest money in the game, or not switch to another game. If however DE could make 1/4th of the existing tile sets start at level 80-100 people would have a place to play their powerful weapons with(yet to be Nerf Batted) and that might just be the start to balancing the game out and keep players as well as encourage new players to stay b/c people generally want to be able to play at as high a level of difficulty/competition as possible. Not everyone b/c we are dealing people and there will always be a grey area. I hope you don't see this as me being as anything but constructive in this question/request.

3 minutes ago, MattM01 said:

Did you just copy paste your post onto the same post.

Hi DE Dev or Devs for the day, I hope you're having a pleasant Sunday. I have a question directly for you or you, you two, or more Devs who read this.(I don't want to be rude and exclude anyone)Would it be un realistically time consuming to create new tile sets with enemies that are 80-100 in level to start with? Or could you up the level of tile sets so the enemies start at 80-100 in levels? I ask this b/c my thoughts on Nerf Batting are like this, if you continue to Nerf Bat weapons and frames people are not going to want to play very often, invest money in the game, or not switch to another game. If however DE could make 1/4th of the existing tile sets start at level 80-100 people would have a place to play their powerful weapons with(yet to be Nerf Batted) and that might just be the start to balancing the game out and keep players as well as encourage new players to stay b/c people generally want to be able to play at as high a level of difficulty/competition as possible. Not everyone b/c we are dealing people and there will always be a grey area. I hope you don't see this as me being as anything but constructive in this question/request.

Please do not create multiple threads on the exact same topic, merged threads.

Also please do not use click-bait titles such as "Dear moderators or DE", that will not get your post read by a member of DE any faster than someone using a constructive and on-topic title. Please use thread titles that relate to what you are talking about in the post. Edited title.

My answer:  No.

The idea that the tilesets are roughly tied to specific levels as is is pretty infuriating in itself, we don't need a level 80-100 one, at least not until they're releasing automatic rifles with a baseline of 80 damage and 10rps.  

I'd love to CHOOSE to run Earth with enemies spawning in the 30-40 range (or higher if I so desire,) instead of waiting for a kuva suphon or some other special gimmicky occasion.  Except DE won't allow us to change the difficulty level of a mission because of some concern about splitting the community... ignoring that pub groups never form over anything but the most popular nodes anyway.

Edited by Littleman88

(spoilers) I think a good idea is to add a whole extra system to the game, and have it locked at around MR 16. This system should be the Tau system and have it be sort of the main stronghold of the Sentients, because the Tau system is where they gained their self-awareness and attacked the Orokin originally. There should also be Corpus/Grineer ships that have made their way into Tau and are around level 80-100, while sentients are level 30-50.

We get Umbra frames + new solar system? Umbra frames could be more survivable or/and have modified-similar powers so we would have a new way of dealing whit high lvl enemies?  A dream :9

But yeah, a challenge would be nice and a new solar system whit high lvl enemies is what we need. The only thing that worries me are public games... am i going to have to revive players 90% of the time in the missions? I know it was said that it would be MR locked, but i'm still worried.

this would be a good idea as long this as you're not doing it just for the sake of it.  higher-level stuff should at least have some higher level rewards. 

As others said kuva floods are base this lvl and have double the kuva reward that is a good model. 

Spy missions currently cap out exp per terminal at 12k affinity for objectives needs to scale cache(for Sab/spy/hive etc) rewards higher teir, stack of 3 nitain maybe a rare shot at random prime/riven mods.

I would really like to see some of these for survival/defense endless missions that start at 80/100 then at say 40 mins/waves your at the 200-300 lvl range with a higher shot at a bigger rewards like say riven/prime mod maybe 15-20k endo small legendary core chance, maybe 15-20k kuva.

This would take longer and be more difficult than the sorti's and would give people incentive to build teams and do harder stuff.