Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

0 Forma Limbo build that 1 shots Berehynia and also 04/09/2017 Level 80-100 Vor Assassination Sortie (Grineer)

angryjanitor

Question

dg53qxe.gif

Press 444444444444  and 1 shot everything in a 40m radius. Including today's level 80-100 Vor Assassination Sortie (Grineer, no CPs).

Note that Intensify isn't even necessary, in fact I just used it because of the default Y polarity on Limbo. If you want to do 1 forma, I recommend to forma this out for D polarity and put Vitality in.

fbSHUcj.gif

Here is a screenshot from today with a  random Berehynia (level 40-50 Grineer) group, again no CPs, I easily managed 800 kills barely trying, and I left the platform to get every focus orb as well. So it probably would have been 1K plus easily if I didn't grab the focus orbs.

dYUrbTX.gif

Here is a screenshot from today 04/09/2017 Level 80-100 Captain Vor Assassination Sortie 3, all kills were 1 shots by pressing "4".

Edited by angryjanitor

20 answers to this question

Rant time

1st: why post this? are you trying to get limbo nerfed?

2nd:  Congrats you killed literally all 3 other abilities to do this.

3rd: You said you spammed 4 on grineer at level 40-50 mid level content still. Still not to high, also more people makes the attack more deadly so theirs that. 

4th: you left out ho much you spammed, you say you pressed 4 like 7 times but u didn't list how many presses you did and if its 100, that is not good amount as several frames ( nidus, mesa, excalibur, etc.) can do the job just as well without cutting themselves are there other powers.

5th: What is with you people and going from this: he is barely useful DE should fix him. to Now: Limbo OP plz nerf. seriously this is getting old. A good redesign that made a frame i couldn't stand orginally amazing and people just seem to wanna break the dapperman.

4 minutes ago, Newnight said:

Rant time

2nd:  Congrats you killed literally all 3 other abilities to do this.

3rd: You said you spammed 4 on grineer at level 40-50 mid level content still. Still not to high, also more people makes the attack more deadly so theirs that. 

4th: you left out ho much you spammed, you say you pressed 4 like 7 times but u didn't list how many presses you did and if its 100, that is not good amount as several frames ( nidus, mesa, excalibur, etc.) can do the job just as well without cutting themselves are there other powers.

5th: What is with you people and going from this: he is barely useful DE should fix him. to Now: Limbo OP plz nerf. seriously this is getting old. A good redesign that made a frame i couldn't stand orginally amazing and people just seem to wanna break the dapperman.

Everything from 40-50 and 80-100 dies in 1 hit, if anyone has video recording software and wants to join me in game we can easily make a video of it.

Yes, or more specifically changed.

What is with you people and going from this: he is barely useful DE should fix him. to Now: Limbo OP plz nerf.

It is not the fault of the players that DE went way way waaaay overboard in his rework making him super niche to super OP.  We just report the news, we don't create it.

23 minutes ago, angryjanitor said:

1 shot everything

That intensify isn't really needed. the 10% damage is unmoddable and will do insane damage without bothering with power strength mods.  Much like how covert lethality is the only mod any dagger needs.

Did you guys know that before the rework, Limbo could already do this? I remember there was a video using max range max power Limbo and managed to net 1.2k kills using Cataclysm spam on Berehinya within the first rotation alone. Of course he needed energy pizza and EV Trinity but he could still do it.

I like the fact Limbo is stronger, and I agree to an extent that simply spamming 4 to win is a bit absurd. Especially considering the complete lack of need for duration or power strength.

Equinox has the closest type of skill, being an AoE slash based nuke, but that nuke takes time to set up, and that set up period increases with enemy level, as your nuke has to do even more damage. Limbo's 4 currently one-shots groups of unarmored enemies regardless of level with 40% power strength. Now as I've said before I don't want him nerfed into the floor like Mag (that cannot happen again), however Id like his kit to require more cognitive input than press 4, press 4, press 4, press 4, press 4, etc.

I'm sure many people agree with this at the very least. It can keep its scaling benefits, but the spammability needs to be curtailed in some way. Either through a build up period over time (within cataclysm), or some sort of interaction between the abilty and power strength other than "power strength is not needed".

The former is probably the simplest method.

8 hours ago, (PS4)mahoshonenfox said:

Did you guys know that before the rework, Limbo could already do this? I remember there was a video using max range max power Limbo and managed to net 1.2k kills using Cataclysm spam on Berehinya within the first rotation alone. Of course he needed energy pizza and EV Trinity but he could still do it.

When a frame is the least played frame in the game, and its overpowered in only one specific way, the general playerbase, and the developers tend to not notice, because it isn't a noticeable issue. When that frame gets a rework which vastly improves the cohesiveness of its skill-set and the player-base latches onto it, those issues are highlighted and become readily apparent.

Edited by Nox_Terminus

14 hours ago, MegatronG1 said:

How many energy pads did you use? How many enemies were in your cataclysm?

Why would I need to use energy pads. I have energy Siphon, Cataclysm refunds 10 energy per kill, the above build has max efficiency.

On top of that, Limbo can regenerate 2 energy per second while in the rift (lulz)

I didn't even run Zenurik which is another 4 energy per second.

On top of this, you could even group with EV.

All I need to do is go into the rift for about 30 seconds at the start of the mission to gain some energy and then spam 4

13 hours ago, (PS4)mahoshonenfox said:

He could nuke Berehynia pre-rework but not with a ZERO FORMA BUILD and also he would require EV and Buff Rhino.

Now he can not only nuke Berehynia which is level 40-50, but he can nuke Sortie 3 which is level 80-100 and beyond with ZERO FORMA and WITHOUT EV and WITHOUT Rhino

Did you know this?

Edited by angryjanitor

6 hours ago, Hoangviet1996 said:

I just did Sortie 2 with limbo and i couldn't even 1 shot whatever there were on my screen :v and this is a corpus mission i m taking about. My build is pretty much the same as yours. Same goes for Sortie 3

Whoever wants a demonstration of today's Sortie 1-3 can msg me in game right now, gonna crush them with some 4 spam.

Corpus are roflololol, I will post a screenshot of my kills after Sortie 3.

Here's today's sortie

QGisgkf.gif

Sortie 1 was super easy.

Sortie 3 required me to use Zenurik, Energy Siphon, and Synoid Simulor Proc, but did not require EV. No pads used.

Edited by angryjanitor