Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does Torid deal self damage?

Madame_Werewolf

Question

10 answers to this question

no, it does not. presumably due to the Clouds left behind existing for a Duration, just as why Mutalist Cernos probably doesn't deal Self Damage.

(make no mistake though, while it could stand to be a bit less niche, Torid is a very powerful Weapon)

12 minutes ago, ashrah said:

torid not doing dmg to both sides...

Your Torrid might be sick or something. Give it a Riven to make it feel better.

Mine does 96k per shot or 40k per shot and strips lvl 350 Heavies naked in about 5 seconds.

It's a very good weapon against highly armored enemies or CC even without a Riven. In that respect it made fun of Tonkor even before it was nerfed.

you know when you are talking car engines with your buddies and then a guy passes along and tells you how huge his penis is? 

1 hour ago, Xzorn said:

Mine does 96k per shot or 40k per shot and strips lvl 350 Heavies naked in about 5 seconds.

anyway, good for you

12 minutes ago, Rawbeard said:

you know when you are talking car engines with your buddies and then a guy passes along and tells you how huge his penis is? 

anyway, good for you

How huge his car engine. Or buddies were talking about penises.

11 minutes ago, Rawbeard said:

anyway, good for you

Is that like when you're talking to someone and a stranger tries to jump into the conversation with something completely unrelated?

OP wanted to know if the weapon did self damage. It does not. Another poster claims it does no damage either way. I give an example to the contrary.

1 hour ago, Xzorn said:

Another poster claims it does no damage either way.

except that poster did not claim that. 

1 hour ago, Ksaero said:

How huge his car engine. Or buddies were talking about penises.

no, we were talking about engines, but the random dude though we were talking about penis sizes. which is why he butted in, looking like a braggard fool.

2 hours ago, Rawbeard said:

no, we were talking about engines, but the random dude though we were talking about penis sizes. which is why he butted in, looking like a braggard fool.

In this topic I've seen only Torid discussion.