Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pretty excited for the clan mastery system and boss takedown missions.

(PSN)Magician_NG

As a MR-capped veteran who has everything they could want I don't have much reason to play extensively between updates.  Because of that, I find myself very excited for the upcoming clan mastery system and boss takedown missions.  I have...higher than moderate expectations that these dojo additions will pull me into Warframe for a fair chunk of time.  Can't wait.

giphy.gif

Well, we still haven't gotten the "Nemesis/kingpin system" I think you're referring to on PC yet, but it does make me want to leave my 3-person clan for a much bigger one.

I spent a lot of time playing around with Octavia and her Mandachord as well. So much so that I've completely lost track of time sometimes.

9 minutes ago, (Xbox One)ATLongshot said:

The Clan MR and Kingpin systems aren't coupled, the clan MR is currently on PC and soon consoles.  The Kingpin system is still in development and gang deployed on any platform yet. 

Oh I know.

But the thought of anything beyond: new update - max out new frames, weapons, companions, etc - spend days waiting for another update by just logging in and immediately logging back out.....is exciting.