Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tellurium Drops No Longer Exist?

A7xConnor

Not 100% confirmed on this but ever since U20 I haven't noticed Tellurium ever drop, I've done quite a few Archwing missions + Uranus with Nekros for 40 min runs etc with nothing. I then went to the Wikia page and noticed a lot of people reporting the same thing there recently in the comments; http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Tellurium

"

• This seems to no longer drop on Uranus, I did 2 20+ minute survival missions, both with Nekros and one with Pilfering Hydroid, and nothing dropped. Can someone confirm if they still drop on Uranus nodes like Ophelia?

• A Lone Tenno

Same experience, 40min Ophelia with 2x Nekros and a Pilfdroid, no Tellurium.

• A Lone Tenno

Same, four hours of Ophelia an no Tellurium.

• A Lone Tenno

4x 20 minute runs with both pilfering hydroid and nekros. Not a single one. Was it stealth removed? (got between 8 and 22 gallium per run for comparison)

• A Lone Tenno

Same, 3 x 20, 1 x 50 for some reason, no tellurium.. really forcing this archwing trash on people huh..

This is would be quite problematic to a couple of my friends who need it to build Valkyr Prime and such right now ^^ has anyone else here been experiencing the same thing?
Edited by A7xConnor

13 hours ago, Gamma745 said:

So, does this mean people have to play Archwing to get Tellurium now? No more bypassing with Uranus? Some people are going to be unhappy.

I've done a fair bit of Archwing since U20 too, and no Tellurium there also. 

Well, tellurium is technically an archwing-only drop. Now, I HAVE seen tellurium drop on uranus before, so you're not entirely out of luck, but there may be some condition which requires certain tiles to be present, or maybe for a player to be in submersible mode. I'm honestly not sure. It could be RNGesus, but it could also be that it will only drop on certain mission nodes in uranus too.

Tellurium is definitely one of those resources that are pretty tough to get, especially since it's sharing the rare resource spot with others. RNG is harsh when it comes to Tellurium.
I'm pretty sure it's also based on the Sealab Tileset since I've gone to Mariana-Earth on occasions which uses the tileset and have gotten Tellurium there even when it doesn't have submersible segments.

If u run with Pugs, ask players to mark Tellurium, Pugs in Survivals have specific gift to run million lightning years away from u and not everyone is in mention that someone needs Tellurium, especially these days when Condition Overload is main reason why almost everyone is there.

Edited by (PS4)Onder6099

1 hour ago, Coldie93 said:

It's just RNG being a jerk to you.  I almost always get 1-2 telliriums whenever I farm for polymer bundles. Try running with farming teams

god RNG is bad i ran 3 ophelia runs after this post one is 20 two 40 and still no tellurium i hate RNG

55 minutes ago, 25th_Gamer said:

god RNG is bad i ran 3 ophelia runs after this post one is 20 two 40 and still no tellurium i hate RNG

I'm counting u r farming with Nekros, equip Master Thief to increase drop chance from Lockers and Slash weapons, for me it's Braton/prime, u will get more then 1 piece to Desecrate (3-4 if u use Braton/prime), some players recommend Natural Talent+Speed Drift to decrease the delays between Desecrate, still not sure if that is true.

Edit: I don't know about your relationship with AW, but Salacia, MD on Neptune is worth a shot

Edited by (PS4)Onder6099

On 15/04/2017 at 2:39 PM, (PS4)Onder6099 said:

I'm counting u r farming with Nekros, equip Master Thief to increase drop chance from Lockers and Slash weapons, for me it's Braton/prime, u will get more then 1 piece to Desecrate (3-4 if u use Braton/prime), some players recommend Natural Talent+Speed Drift to decrease the delays between Desecrate, still not sure if that is true.

Edit: I don't know about your relationship with AW, but Salacia, MD on Neptune is worth a shot

YES we have nekros + hydroid

I've done so much farming in the past 2 days, both in Uranus partial archwing missions, Kuva Fortress partial archwing missions and regular Archwing missions, and nothing. This is really getting on my nerves, because I want to research the incubator upgrade segment and construct my Titania.