Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Harrow feedback and discussion

Trickst3rGawd

Seeing how limbo, mirage, inaros were quest rewards, we will never see this way of obtaining frames again. Inaros is and will be the final frame to be awarded from questing. As it is now DE is greedy and will be on all new frames. Players want to get new stuff right away so that option is there for those that want it. For those that would rather farm the new frame, DE pits you against RNG in game modes that have horrendous drop pools. Example, Octavia music room. Rarest room of all, only place to get the part. This was, imo, a bad idea. 

DE mindset is simple, time put in by DE staff to bring new frame, DE wants you to pay for that. Time is money. This is why we don't see prime accessories being offered solely by themselves. Players would farm the frame/weapons and just purchase the accessories. Which would be a great loss of income for DE. 

Slightly off topic, getting back to topic:

As far as the priest frame goes, I would rather see the materials needed to craft the frame actually be related to the frame. Because requiring kuva for Octavia made absolutely no sense. Given the quest never even took you to the kuva base. 

So if the priest frame is going to obtain say the synthula resource, there be a damn good reason for it. Though I'm already calling it now. Synthula and nitain will be required for priest frame. It only seems right given DE mindset. 

34 minutes ago, SilvaDreams said:

*Facepalms* It's a priest based frame not a.... Ugh... Terrorist frame.

Yeap, it was a joke in fact. And the word 'djihad' does not refers to or means terrorism first, not more than 'crusade'. > Funny reaction.

4 minutes ago, Stonehenge said:

Yeap, it was a joke in fact. And the word 'djihad' does not refers to or means terrorism first, not more than 'crusade'. > Funny reaction.

It's a holy war, I know. But it's the excuse and reasoning of the modern terrorists.

1 minute ago, SilvaDreams said:

It's a holy war, I know. But it's the excuse and reasoning of the modern terrorists.

I reaaally don't care of any excuses you d find for anyone, i was making a joke.

Edited by Stonehenge

Passive ; "Divine Being" : When downed, Priests Frame's "Soul" Rises from his body, emitting a pulse that damages enemies and heals team mates. For each enemy killed by Priest Frame's pulse, his revive gauge fills by 20%, so five enemies killed by "Divine Being" will revive Priest Frame. Damage/Healing done is affected by the total level of all enemies within the pulse's radius. The pulses radius can be affected by power range mods.

First Ability ; "Blessed Barrage" : Buffs the damage of Priest Frame's primary and secondary weapons. Head shots that kill an enemy releases a healing pulse that heals players by 20% of the enemies total health. Enemies killed by head shots leave behind "Souls" Which target the closest enemy and explode, dealing a blast proc and knocking them over, as well as stripping them of 20% of their armour. Damage buff, healing pulse, and armour reduction can be increased by power strength mods. Range that souls can target enemies from can be increased by power range mods.

Second Ability ; "Holiest Sight" : Acts in synergy with "Blessed Barrage". Allows Priest Frame to see enemies through walls, as well as guaranteeing a head shot as long as pullets are shot at an area within five meters of the enemy. Head shot guarantee range can be increased with power range mods.

Third Ability ; "Genesis Cloth" : Grants an armour buff to Priest Frame and team mates within a range of 15 meters. While "Genesis Cloth" Is Active, enemies within a certain area are drawn to attack Priest Frame. Armour buff percentage increases by the total level of all enemies targeting Priest Frame. Armour buff can also be increased with power strength mods, the range of the buff/taunt zone can be increased by power range mods. The duration of "Genesis Cloth" can be increased with power duration mods.

Fourth Ability ; "Cleansing Light" : Makes all team mates within the base radius of "Cleansing Light" immune from damage for a base period of five seconds. The radius of "Cleansing Light" increases for a base duration of 10 seconds, one meter per second. Enemies caught within the expanding radius will be knocked down and have 20% of their armour removed. "Cleansing Light" downs Priest Frame, allowing him to use his passive. "Cleansing Light"'s Base range can be increased by power range mods. The expansion duration of "Cleansing Light" can be increased by power duration mods. Armour reduction can be increased using power range.

Hope you guys like my ideas! Please feel free to give any feed back :)

Priest Frame? Hell no!! We already got Druid Frame which is healer frame, same same plus cooler! They can just make a Prime Oberon that would be nice.

What is priest basic function? In MMO provide buff and support, in movie provide moral support and occasionally erase your sin and exorcise (Something to do with Kuva taint or infestation?). Still I don't like the idea.

However if druid is not cool and we need someone like priest? How about Witch Doctor?? heh heh heh "Ooh Eeh Ooh Ah Aah Ting Tang Walla Walla Bing". LOL