Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Platinum For Credits?! Seriously? O.o (Plat To Credits Conversion)

Phoenix86

Lol i couldnt believe it at first... and still cant...

30 plats for 9k credits?

90 plats for 30k credits?

Ok since a potato or a forma or a slot costs 20 plat now i wanna see them at 6k credits on the market!!

It's a legalized scam lol, 30 plats for 9k credits... a meme will tell this better:

[image with offensive language removed. text: "are you kidding me?"]

edit: check the market yourself if you dont believe me, i may understand how unbelievable this news is

Edited by Ced23Ric

they use to have it in. but got rid of it. not sure why they put it back.

if i remember right those are the old prices. back then that was an amount that made sense to some. it was much harder to get ingame monies.

now, well, you would be very silly to buy that. they should just get rid of it.

word like scam or some such dont help. its simply stupid.

I'm surprised that no one is complaining about how they released the same color pack. France Colors are a very new idea; I mean have we ever had multiple shades of Blue, White, and Red before?

Edited by ParryDox

I remember it being there since update 7, whats the big fuss about, nobody will buy it anyway.

They removed it, but it was already there about a month or two ago.

No one cared. But now people care.

Oh my god, Warframe community.

you know i have a counter example

people think, for example, its cheeper to buy weapons with platinum then by blueprint and buying all the resources (for platinum), but lets say you have a blueprint, and most of the resources, along with some starting platinum, wouldn't you perfer to buy a single control module and craft the weapon? So in a way the update adds harmony, not chaos, and decreases platinum prices (oh yeah i went that far) so it's more convenient

Edited by belthagor

The community wanted this.

DE delivered. Praise be to DE. Shame on you community. 

dont flame but i was the first person to point out that you cant buy resources with platinum, the community disagreed, if you would really like i can find the topic and post a link to it.