Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4668 Mandachord requests fulfilled (rounds on Wednesdays)

Buff00n

Question

I'm not really sure how this works based on previous requests--if I need to post on Friday or you look at them on Friday--but I'd love "Bein' Friends" from the Mother OST. I'll let you decide which part is the most jammin' for 8 seconds. I love all of this song.  Scratch all that. I think "Blue Song" by Mint Royale would be even better, if it's doable.

Edited by FilibusterCrabz
Abrupt request change

Hi, I've actually been trying to make my own version of this particular song myself but I can't get it to turn out recognizable, I'm just not that great with the mandachord I guess. I was wondering if you would be interested in making a version for me and others. The song is 'Connected (yours forever) by Hydelic from the Tetris Effect OST: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGWIjV7BNEw

The song is amazing and some of the sound effects are pretty reminiscent of Octavia's instrument packs so I feel like it should be possible. I'm mostly interested in either the opening instrumental, first verse, and/or the chorus. Whichever you can make work.

Pure Indigo - In my Bed (daxten remix) would love to hear this while butchering enemies.  have tried to make my own version but that didn't work out too well, so i figured that someone like you might be able to seeing the successes from other songs that you did.
(song is linked with the proper timestamp)
Pure Indigo - In My Bed (Daxten Remix)

Edit: had to reformat post due to me being a dumdum

Edited by Greendyes

Hope you're doing ok with power and internet and weather and all.

Are you able to do this track from Avatar? Like from 1:09 forward. Or anything that works really.

https://youtu.be/pkwMFM67M7Y?t=69

If not, would this other track be doable? Particularly 1:40 forward.

https://youtu.be/XQfkeiVrJ5Y?t=100

Edited by OgBamser

The power has been out for 60 hours.  What's going on in Texas right now is complicated, but it involves stupidity at every level.

I'm good for now, but if I still don't have power by Tuesday when Octavia prime drops then I'm really gonna lose it.

• Like 2

Yeah, what I'm seeing/reading about Texas isn't good news. Crazy that power's been out for that long though. Thought it was just rolling blackouts. Hope you're finding a way to stay warm and crossing my fingers you don't miss the Octavia prime drop!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Buff00n said:

The power has been out for 60 hours.  What's going on in Texas right now is complicated, but it involves stupidity at every level.

I'm good for now, but if I still don't have power by Tuesday when Octavia prime drops then I'm really gonna lose it.

I feel conflicted "liking" these posts about your misery, but I want to show support...

It's astounding that other, more rural states have maintained better (though still spotty) infrastructure through all this than a powerhouse like Texas.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FilibusterCrabz said:

I feel conflicted "liking" these posts about your misery, but I want to show support...

It's astounding that other, more rural states have maintained better (though still spotty) infrastructure through all this than a powerhouse like Texas.

My power is back but we're back to rolling blackouts so I won't be running my PC for long periods of time any time soon.

The short version is Texas's grid is separate from the national grid and less regulated, which means they can "recommend" providers winterize their generators, but they can't require it, so nobody does. This has been going on for at least 30 years.

The longer version is that Austin's grid is so tangled that 60% of the city is on the same circuit as a hospital, a fire station, or a water treatment plant, and can't be cut. So a rolling blackout can easily become an actual blackout if there's nowhere left to roll to.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Buff00n said:

My power is back but we're back to rolling blackouts so I won't be running my PC for long periods of time any time soon.

The short version is Texas's grid is separate from the national grid and less regulated, which means they can "recommend" providers winterize their generators, but they can't require it, so nobody does. This has been going on for at least 30 years.

The longer version is that Austin's grid is so tangled that 60% of the city is on the same circuit as a hospital, a fire station, or a water treatment plant, and can't be cut. So a rolling blackout can easily become an actual blackout if there's nowhere left to roll to.

What do you mean? I thought that wind energy magically made all of Texas's power stop working.

On 2021-02-09 at 10:04 PM, EpicdudeGamingWF said:

When you get to it, I'd love to hear Threshold by Sex Bob-Omb from Scott Pilgrim vs. The World! Mad props to you for all the work you've put in to create these songs for people, it's really incredible.

I made something

Threshold (Sex Bob-Omb, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World): Mandachord (Original)