Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4678 Mandachord requests fulfilled (rounds on Wednesdays)

Buff00n

Question

5 hours ago, (PS4)VoiceOfAegis said:

I gotta ask now. Would you be able to pull off John Cena's theme tune? (Don't know the name)

So, I actually tried the John Cena theme a few weeks ago.  I actually got as far as upoading it before deciding it was just too awful to post publicly.  Take a listen and tell me if it's as bad as I think.

3 hours ago, Buff00n said:

So, I actually tried the John Cena theme a few weeks ago.  I actually got as far as upoading it before deciding it was just too awful to post publicly.  Take a listen and tell me if it's as bad as I think.

It doesn't sound THAT bad when taking into account the limited tools. If you'd like I can take that version and see if I can modify it? If I find anything, I can let you know!

Greetings, 

I want to request one of these two soundtracks from command and conquer, which one works first of course :P

This one

This is my preferred one to have done, and I'm mostly interested on the part from the beginning up until 0:21, but if you could add the parts until 0:36 it would be perfect!

Spoiler

The other one is this: 

Again only the part from the beginning until 0:13 is the one I'd like to hear on the mandachord.

Spoiler