Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

so about atlas

(XBOX)ItsMast3rking

Question

22 answers to this question

28 minutes ago, (Xbox One)ItsMast3rking said:

what do yall think would be a good way to make is power set more valuable?

what do u think they should change to make him better?

i believe they should make his 1s dmg based on the current melee weapon you've equipped

his 2 should be more like rhino skin

3 should make dmg

4th idk for it 

he is a tank with moderate cc and can one punch low level enemies, i mean he does this to low level enemies giphy.gif#77 plus it scales with your melee weapon

2 minutes ago, ViS4GE said:

He was least used frame many times for a reason.

You run around pressing 1 till enemies scale, then it just cc's.

That's about it.

the combination of lack luster and hard as hell to farm, couldn't get him if you didn't play archwing, they should be 2 different loot tables, archwing get's archwing and ground gets ground

6 minutes ago, (Xbox One)ItsMast3rking said:

he's weak actually

There are only 2 Warframes who can out damage Atlas's landslide: Nidus Virulence at 100 attacks and Mesa's Pacemaker.

He's not weak, but lacks synergy in his kit and has some really niche abilities that are useless or subpar most of the time.

1 minute ago, Heckzu said:

There are only 2 Warframes who can out damage Atlas's landslide: Nidus Virulence at 100 attacks and Mesa's Pacemaker.

He's not weak, but lacks synergy in his kit and has some really niche abilities that are useless or subpar most of the time.

landslide's dmg is weak in high end missions since it doesnt go with your current melee equipped(as far as i know)

Just now, (Xbox One)ItsMast3rking said:

landslide's dmg is weak in high end missions since it doesnt go with your current melee equipped(as far as i know)

It utilizes the melee weapon's mods, has a higher base damage than any available melee weapon, and has an additional combo counter for 4x damage. The only bad part about Landslide is the low crit chance.

4 minutes ago, Heckzu said:

It utilizes the melee weapon's mods, has a higher base damage than any available melee weapon, and has an additional combo counter for 4x damage. The only bad part about Landslide is the low crit chance.

all melee weapon's mod?mine are mostly elemental dmg and stats...but cnt 1 shot in high end

Rock wall has more utility than people make it out to be. It can create choke-points by blocking off entrances/exits. It's not for hiding behind, it's for watching your back.

Rock stare can freeze annoying enemies in place. I use it mostly on Bursas. Would work good on manics too but they have invincibility bs. But for the farming utility they tried creating it falls flat on it's face so yeah it needs some tweaks.

Rock homies are fun but die too easily in Corpus maps. A single second after summoning them and a passing Scramba or Nullifier insta-kills it. Maybe a respawn mechanic or toggle. Feels lonely without them.

And no he's not a tank but he is a guided missile.

Edited by (PS4)Tactless_Ninja

8 hours ago, (PS4)Tactless_Ninja said:

Rock wall has more utility than people make it out to be. It can create choke-points by blocking off entrances/exits. It's not for hiding behind, it's for watching your back.

Rock stare can freeze annoying enemies in place. I use it mostly on Bursas. Would work good on manics too but they have invincibility bs. But for the farming utility they tried creating it falls flat on it's face so yeah it needs some tweaks.

Rock homies are fun but die too easily in Corpus maps. A single second after summoning them and a passing Scramba or Nullifier insta-kills it. Maybe a respawn mechanic or toggle. Feels lonely without them.

And no he's not a tank but he is a guided missile.

you can mod it to be a tank...atm my atlas is sitting at 1.1k armor with 700 health and 300 shield

Here's some ideas:

TL;DR
Passive - Unchanged

Landslide - Unchanged

Tectonics - Way more versatility: Ranged placement, summoning it knocks down enemies near its placement, rolling boulder pulls in enemies with gravity, Landslide a wall for a Rock Shotgun (oh yeah!), possibly also allow it to be used as a mobility tool

Petrify - Allows full movement, adds a Riot Shield barrier kind of "stone-eye" (frontal protection), along with the petrifying power (albeit weaker), can heal Walls and Rumblers, attacks through barrier (weapons and Rock Shotgun too) can petrify, enemies take more damage the more petrified they are, augment no longer a boring loot-based one but instead heals you if you kill petrifed enemies

Rumblers - Their attacks adds to Atlas melee combo counter, their attacks boost their deathsplosion damage, they lose health over time in nully bubbles (instead of instadeath), augment buffed to be worthwhile

Atlas has only one good ability and that is his first. It sweeps the floor with lvl 70-100 enemies (gift from Lotus, 20 min survival). The only problem is that he isn't that tanky when it comes to such high lvl enemies, so you are forced to constantly press his number 1 ability as you are invulnerable at the time. Plus the range of the punch increases with the multiplier. One hit=one enemy, multiple hits=you can take out mobs with one punch.

His other abilities aren't that useful. Rumblers and the wall are meh, petrify is weak. Scrap/replace these abilities.

Atlas is a frame with moderate tanking ability, mediocre crowd control, and great damage. I've used Atlas to punch out sortie level bosses and death squads.

Is he the greatest warframe in the roster? Probably not, but damn is he fun!