Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bringing back the old void (Kind of)

Fukoshi

Hey guys, so after the fissure update, you can only get prime parts/bps on fissure missions, and for this reason, the void got "useless" (except argon crystal farm).

And of course, alot of players are sad about this, old key system (1 key, infinite rewars) was nice, but this post is not about that.

My reason for making this post, is to make the void "prime farm" again. Not by reintroducing the key system, just making sure that there is always a fissure for the "4 void levels".

I'm gonna try to make picture to make it more understandable:

sl3UKy3.jpg

So as you see in the (professionally) edited picture, void would be divided into 4 segments (as they are now by level), I would like it if there was enough nodes for each "part" to have all the gamemodes in them (survival, defense, exterminate, capture atleast), and that there would be always 1 fissure each "segment", like in void total there would be always 4 active but from their own part (Like Axi-Survival , Neo-Defense , Meso-Survival , Lith-Capture), but it would still change like the other fissures, just making sure there is always one up for each segment. This would make it so people who enjoyed void, or anyone who likes to be there, could play in there anytime, and at any level.

(Also PS: I dont know if its happening to others aswell, as you can see my frost's skirt is glitching out, it always been like this since the physics update for frost's skirt)

(Oh and also: Blatant self-advertising on region chat, but I still would like the Devs to see it.)

Edited by Seitora

with the relic system also ODD and ODS (except now for octavia neuroptics), and the derelict in general is forgotten by the most and imo need a introduction quest but that's for an other thread

talking of void... they could also put something like corrupted mods on derelict or special items found only in the void (other than argon of course) to bring more life there other than high level missions for corrupted vor or low level for argon; maybe some special relic that drop only in the void (maybe vaulted ones while out of vault) or a chance for enemies to drop void traces (maybe a little more than the mutagen sample drop on eris but less than the one on the relic); onestly i don't see other way to bring back the void with what we have now in game

and a little talk on relics: more than one in void i'll like to see always active at least one endless and a not endless fissure for each tier

Vaulted ones are might not be a good idea (since it would be too "easy" to aquire them), but the void trace might be good, or maybe add it in as a rotation reward? (Like 5 10 15 20 void traces?). That would be nice aswell.

4 minutes ago, Fiftycentis said:

with the relic system also ODD and ODS (except now for octavia neuroptics), and the derelict in general is forgotten by the most and imo need a introduction quest but that's for an other thread

talking of void... they could also put something like corrupted mods on derelict or special items found only in the void (other than argon of course) to bring more life there other than high level missions for corrupted vor or low level for argon; maybe some special relic that drop only in the void (maybe vaulted ones while out of vault) or a chance for enemies to drop void traces (maybe a little more than the mutagen sample drop on eris but less than the one on the relic); onestly i don't see other way to bring back the void with what we have now in game

and a little talk on relics: more than one in void i'll like to see always active at least one endless and a not endless fissure for each tier

I rather have such for all planets, atleast the higher ones, why should only Void get gloryfied again.

Alot people got tired of the same tileset over and over, we need variety, rewards alone won't do it i fear.

7 minutes ago, Seitora said:

Vaulted ones are might not be a good idea (since it would be too "easy" to aquire them), but the void trace might be good, or maybe add it in as a rotation reward? (Like 5 10 15 20 void traces?). That would be nice aswell.

guess you are right, or they need to have such a low drop rate that people will for sure blame it

An idea I posted in another void thread was to add vaulted prime parts or relics to the void drop tables and sell the blueprints for plat in the market. That gives you another Ducat farming location and tempts people into buying plat.

2 hours ago, -CM-Limbo said:

Just make ducats be a rare drop there. Getting around 15-30 Orokin ducats per round would already make it worth something.

That would actually be awesome, like depending on tier/level you could have a chance of getting 5-10-15-20 ducats/rotation.

On 15/4/2017 at 3:10 PM, Seitora said:

Hey guys, so after the fissure update, you can only get prime parts/bps on fissure missions, and for this reason, the void got "useless" (except argon crystal farm).

And of course, alot of players are sad about this, old key system (1 key, infinite rewars) was nice, but this post is not about that.

My reason for making this post, is to make the void "prime farm" again. Not by reintroducing the key system, just making sure that there is always a fissure for the "4 void levels".

I'm gonna try to make picture to make it more understandable:

sl3UKy3.jpg

So as you see in the (professionally) edited picture, void would be divided into 4 segments (as they are now by level), I would like it if there was enough nodes for each "part" to have all the gamemodes in them (survival, defense, exterminate, capture atleast), and that there would be always 1 fissure each "segment", like in void total there would be always 4 active but from their own part (Like Axi-Survival , Neo-Defense , Meso-Survival , Lith-Capture), but it would still change like the other fissures, just making sure there is always one up for each segment. This would make it so people who enjoyed void, or anyone who likes to be there, could play in there anytime, and at any level.

(Also PS: I dont know if its happening to others aswell, as you can see my frost's skirt is glitching out, it always been like this since the physics update for frost's skirt)

(Oh and also: Blatant self-advertising on region chat, but I still would like the Devs to see it.)

I am on board with this. However I would add a little tweak:

Instead of fissures always being active there, why not make Fissures only happen in regular non-void starchart and make the enemies in Void always drop reactant (they are already corrupted for crying out loud!). In essence it makes them permanent fissures without the issue of "now, which of you identical corrupted do I have to kill again for reactant?"

Also, add Void Spy to have a non-endless option different from Exterminate/Capture. It could use Lua Spy Vaults locked on the "past/pristine" version.

On 15/4/2017 at 3:36 PM, Fiftycentis said:

They could add Vaults which require the same keys as the ones from the Derelict, only rewarding a new set of mod with maybe a rare as sh*t chance (which translates to about 1%) to get a Primed Mod (so we now know where Baro keeps getting them from) for the T4 Vaults.

Void traces in piles of 10-20 would be nice too, specially from caches or Rot As.