Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What did I do wrong?

JoshOboy

When I was leveling up loki + Dex sybaris in hydroid, I extracted in wave 15 when everyone hit battle. This changed their mind but one person was still in battle, when we left, it said he left the squad (Not extracted!) 

My only theory is that the host extrated with me, then when it said "Host Migration" but it probaly kicked him from the game, therefore losing all of his xp?

After that he messaged me and said "i video reported u, u will soon be dealt with"

3 minutes ago, JoshOboy said:

When I was leveling up loki + Dex sybaris in hydroid, I extracted in wave 15 when everyone hit battle. This changed their mind but one person was still in battle, when we left, it said he left the squad (Not extracted!) 

My only theory is that the host extrated with me, then when it said "Host Migration" but it probaly kicked him from the game, therefore losing all of his xp?

After that he messaged me and said "i video reported u, u will soon be dealt with"

ignore it...

if he really did report you and you did nothing wrong then DE will see this and just remove the report and mark him for false reporting.

Edited by Noble_One

49 minutes ago, JoshOboy said:

When the host left with you there was a host migration. The game will say those that didn't leave with the host left the game, but they didn't. They were simply migrated. So the guy was just left on his own is all.

But no need to worry about this, man. You did nothing wrong. All you did was leave. It's not your fault if two of the others left with you. The guy who said he reported you was just being salty and may get in trouble for making a false report (if he actually reported you). 

Edited by LordMazulia

Even if you did leave at the last moment, you would still be fine imo... That's why there is an option with the reward screen every 5 waves.

If you took a screen shot of the threat of reporting, I would suggest opening a ticket submitting it to DE yourself.

Nothing to worry about if you didn't last second leave, which from the sound of your post, you off course didn't. The fella was probably not paying attention, it's happened to me also. I see myself and two others in battle, get distracted for a few seconds and suddenly see myself in a host migration.. after which I'm alone. Still though, depending on your frame and skill, holding 15 to 20 alone is perfectly doable.