Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

survival fissures

Vilmera

22 minutes ago, Nazrethim said:

One way this could be done is by making fissures no longer spawn in Void nodes and Void nodes always  working as fissures.

I agree with this, there really is no reason that void fissures even should spawn in the void from a logic standpoint. You're in the void, why is a void tear necessary there?

40 minutes ago, (Xbox One)ReveIe said:

i prefer fissure defences i always cut it close with getting enough reactant in survivals 

The hassle of getting enough reactant aside, I find fissure defense takes so much longer.  Most pugs will drop out after 15 waves due to sheer boredom.  It is nearly 30 seconds between waves where you do absolutely nothing but wait for dialogs and enemies to get close enough.

Not to mention there is ALWAYS a Uranus defense or interception up which drives me mad because that tileset is so huge it takes forever to track down enemies through the caves.

I love doing defence fissures. Survivals arnt too bad, there is alot going on (life support, reactant, finding enemies means finding more life support... the never ending cycle) and interceptions arnt too bad. Excavations are ok, but too many people dont know how to effectively do endurance runs with excavation fissures. They all rush to get the extractor down meanwhile no one has 10 and they have the 2nd extractor fully powered, or it gets destroyed because people are too busy making sure they get their 10 before its done

• 1 month later...

On Xbox One I'm looking for players who are willing to go on survival (at least an hour) or defense (at least 40 waves) fissure missions, if anyone is always up to that can y'all please let me know my username is Leonardo 365501, and please be fully dedicated to go at least that long. Just message me if anyone is looking for long endless fissure missions. I'll be more than happy to if I'm on Warframe.