Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Darvos legit sales..hmm Would rather have 55% off hema cost.

(XBOX)YoungGunn82

2 hours ago, WindigoTP said:

Learn to sample. 5k with 3 people it's, like, about six 40-min runs of ODS.

Let's see, according to your math: 5k for 3 people, about 1.7k each person.

six runs for 1.7k: each runs need to yield 277.7 Samples for a 40 min run.

Yeah, you were using double resource booster with a full team of Nekros and Pilfdroid.

My experience, a normal solo 20-min run in ODS net me 20 Mutagen. Far different than your number. 

10 minutes ago, Gamma745 said:

Let's see, according to your math: 5k for 3 people, about 1.7k each person.

six runs for 1.7k: each runs need to yield 277.7 Samples for a 40 min run.

Yeah, you were using double resource booster with a full team of Nekros and Pilfdroid.

My experience, a normal solo 20-min run in ODS net me 20 Mutagen. Far different than your number. 

With booster I'm getting an average of 350-450 per run.

Spoiler

7F39C605FA0B22EAE5D7B75481E7E5AB8FBF848D

D98C833850AF0D70FC60BB971FB511E053F98C74

And yes, bringing Nekros + Hydroid is a part of learning experience.

Edited by WindigoTP

51 minutes ago, WindigoTP said:

With booster I'm getting an average of 350-450 per run.

Reveal hidden contents

7F39C605FA0B22EAE5D7B75481E7E5AB8FBF848D

D98C833850AF0D70FC60BB971FB511E053F98C74

And yes, bringing Nekros + Hydroid is a part of learning experience.

Don't gimmie that buy a booster stuff...Shouldn't have too. Should be able to farm mut samps  passively.

And learning experience? yeah right..Lol
Edited by (XB1)FCastle74

6 minutes ago, (Xbox One)FCastle74 said:

Don't gimmie that buy a booster stuff...Shouldn't have too. Should be able to farm mut samps  passively.

Where did I say anything about buying a booster?

I'm getting 400+ samples per run with a booster, which would be 200 without a booster.

5000 total samples with 3 people, 200 samples per run per person = ~8 runs. Ok, not 6, I admit, my first statement was wrong. But not that far off.

Edited by WindigoTP

Just now, (Xbox One)FCastle74 said:

And 1895 kills in 40 mins? You expect me to believe that? Lol

You DO reilize that the faster you're killing enemies, the faster new ones will spawn, right? Find a good tile (there's quite a few good ones) with multiple doors and kill everything flowing in.

And if no Nekros and  Hydroid I'm SOL?

Dude come on.

Is bringing the right tool for the job for once is THAT much to ask?

Dude come on.

1 hour ago, WindigoTP said:

2 people, Shadow Clan, 15K samples, 2 weeks, 1 40-min ODS a day (2/day on weekends). Boom, done.

"Casual" that's maybe a 3-4 hours a week.  Instead DE (darvo)could knock 55% off the research cost, and some causal players might be able to purchase the research  with plat.

6 minutes ago, WindigoTP said:

s bringing the right tool for the job for once is THAT much to ask?

Dude come on.

I'm the only one in my clan with Nekros..that's it. So actually..yes it is. Instead we should be able to farm it passively, not have to have a "particular" set up to do it. 

Edited by (XB1)FCastle74

"Casual" that's maybe a 3-4 hours a week.  Instead DE (darvo)could knock 55% off the research cost, and some causal players might be able to purchase the research  with plat.

Take 2-3 hours and dedicate it for 3-4 ODS runs per week, and boom, you're done in 2 weeks, who would've thought.

I'm the only one in my clan with Nekros..that's it. So actually..yes it is. Should be able to farm it passively, not have to have a "particular" set up to do it. 

Just a reminder, 4 (four) month has passed since Hema release, even on consoles. How can you still not have the resources passively is beyond me, especially since they buffed the drop.

I dunno, if even just go and chill in the right location is THAT much to ask for... I dunno...

10 hours ago, (Xbox One)FCastle74 said:

Nah, just wanna rank up my clan foe some endo. 5000 mut samples is too much for a 3 man ghost clan that play casual. And don't gimmie that buy a booster stuff. Shouldn't have too. Should be able to farm mut samps  passively.

It'd be fine if mutagen samples dropped in more than one location (not counting eris cuz the drop rate there sucks a**. Heck, even increasing the drop rate there would be fine). I don't understand why there's such a huge disparity between mutagen samples and fieldron and detonite pieces. And then DE decided to pick the one that is orders of magnitude more annoying to farm. From the perspective of trying to keep your community happy with your game, it just doesn't make sense. Having a somewhat grindy thing every once in a while is ok, so long as it feels obtainable. The hema does not feel obtainable without intensive farming that honestly I feel would just make me burn out on this game.

Take 2-3 hours and dedicate it for 3-4 ODS runs per week, and boom, you're done in 2 weeks, who would've thought.

Just a reminder, 4 (four) month has passed since Hema release, even on consoles. How can you still not have the resources passively is beyond me, especially since they buffed the drop.

I dunno, if even just go and chill in the right location is THAT much to ask for... I dunno...

First there was farming Nidus, then the pacifist defect, now Octavia...I dont have time to sit in the derelict again (nova, ember prime) not gonna happen.

1 minute ago, Xaranoth said:

It'd be fine if mutagen samples dropped in more than one location (not counting eris cuz the drop rate there sucks a**. Heck, even increasing the drop rate there would be fine). I don't understand why there's such a huge disparity between mutagen samples and fieldron and detonite pieces. And then DE decided to pick the one that is orders of magnitude more annoying to farm. From the perspective of trying to keep your community happy with your game, it just doesn't make sense. Having a somewhat grindy thing every once in a while is ok, so long as it feels obtainable. The hema does not feel obtainable without intensive farming that honestly I feel would just make me burn out on this game.

Could not have said it better myself 

7 minutes ago, (Xbox One)FCastle74 said:

First there was farming Nidus, then the pacifist defect, now Octavia...I dont have time to sit in the derelict again (nova, ember prime) not gonna happen.

Ah, I get it. It's called "playing the game to not play the game", not "casual".

17 minutes ago, WindigoTP said:

So you're saying that a casual player only needs to spend the vast majority of their playtime in the derelict, fighting the most boring faction in the game. No. That's how players get burned out and quit playing. That's poor resource management design. The fact that there's only one place where you can actually farm for samples is poor resource distribution design. Why the drop rates on eris are so abysmal is beyond me. Why not buff those? Why not make samples drop on infested invasion nodes? The biggest part of the problem here isn't the cost (though that is still a significant part), it's the lack of variety of options in farming. Look at the stores of fieldron samples players have vs their store of mutagen samples. Something is very unbalanced here, and the hema is exposing that. But why DE refuses to try to add some balance in the resource distribution makes no sense to me.

you would think that for a resource that drops rarely, the builds that require it would only require small amounts of it. Take neurodes and neural sensors or argon, for example. BPs that use them use small amounts of them. It makes sense. This whole mutagen sample situation doesn't.

Just now, WindigoTP said:

Ah, I get it. It's called "playing the game to not play the game", not "casual".

...Sigh.... whatever you wanna call it. Fact of the matter is, I play maybe 3 or 4 hours a week. My clan mates even less than that...I'm not done farming Octavia and Oberon Prime comes out in about month. I do not have time to sit in the derelict. Would rather just purchased the hema research for plat and move on. Because if I can't the only way I'm going to ever get the research done is either

A. They reduce the cost

or

B. They let us farm mut samples passively. 

2 minutes ago, Xaranoth said:

So you're saying that a casual player only needs to spend the vast majority of their playtime in the derelict, fighting the most boring faction in the game. No. That's how players get burned out and quit playing. That's poor resource management design. The fact that there's only one place where you can actually farm for samples is poor resource distribution design. Why the drop rates on eris are so abysmal is beyond me. Why not buff those? Why not make samples drop on infested invasion nodes? The biggest part of the problem here isn't the cost (though that is still a significant part), it's the lack of variety of options in farming. Look at the stores of fieldron samples players have vs their store of mutagen samples. Something is very unbalanced here, and the hema is exposing that. But why DE refuses to try to add some balance in the resource distribution makes no sense to me.

you would think that for a resource that drops rarely, the builds that require it would only require small amounts of it. Take neurodes and neural sensors or argon, for example. BPs that use them use small amounts of them. It makes sense. This whole mutagen sample situation doesn't.

Absolutely 

51 minutes ago, Xaranoth said:

So you're saying that a casual player only needs to spend the vast majority of their playtime in the derelict, fighting the most boring faction in the game. No. That's how players get burned out and quit playing.

Again, 4 (F-O-U-R) months. Farm a bit here, farm a bit there.

People burn out because of their poor time management. Whether they're doing one thing exclusively, or playing it 24/7.

People for some reason want 2 things: a) everything and b) NOW. While knowing that they intend to play the game for a long time.

Farm here, farm there, use one loadout, use another loadaout, and then, magically, you eventually get different things, and don't get sick of doing the exact same stuff over and over.

People burn out because of their poor time management. Whether they're doing one thing exclusively, or playing it 24/7.

People for some reason want 2 things: a) everything and b) NOW. While knowing that they intend to play the game for a long time.

Farm here, farm there, use one loadout, use another loadaout, and then, magically, you eventually get different things, and don't get sick of doing the exact same stuff over and over.

Your suggestion would be, spread out the time to farm in the Derelict, yes? Once or twice in the Derelict, then move on to other places to have fun. Let's see that:

One normal run without any boosters, without any farmer Frame, could yield about 40 Samples in a 40-min run. (Don't get me started on "Why you don't take booster or Nekros". I could easily ask back: Why I HAVE TO take them? I can still use my other Frame to have fun as well while farming).

40 samples each day, 40x30 = 1200 each month. That's IF they play Derelict Survival or Defense everyday. If not, the time could rise significantly, especially so if they don't particularly enjoy being in the Derelict.

4 months with that hopeful number, net 4800 Samples. Still less than the number needed for a Ghost Clan.

So, even with running Derelict once everyday, it still took more than 4 months.

16 minutes ago, WindigoTP said:

Casual players get things at a casual pace. Not all games are going to keep catering to the casual player to "make it fair" so you can keep up without putting in the time.

43 minutes ago, Gamma745 said:

Your suggestion would be, spread out the time to farm in the Derelict, yes? Once or twice in the Derelict, then move on to other places to have fun. Let's see that:

One normal run without any boosters, without any farmer Frame, could yield about 40 Samples in a 40-min run. (Don't get me started on "Why you don't take booster or Nekros". I could easily ask back: Why I HAVE TO take them? I can still use my other Frame to have fun as well while farming).

40 samples each day, 40x30 = 1200 each month. That's IF they play Derelict Survival or Defense everyday. If not, the time could rise significantly, especially so if they don't particularly enjoy being in the Derelict.

4 months with that hopeful number, net 4800 Samples. Still less than the number needed for a Ghost Clan.

So, even with running Derelict once everyday, it still took more than 4 months.

I mean, imagine if there was a videogame where you would need to do a certain actions to achieve a certain result, where you could use specific tools provided by the game to do something more effectively, where you would need to play and not get everything for just registering an account. Nah, there will never be such a game, what a wild consept.

Why would one need a single piece of gear out of hundreds no later than yesterday anyway? Especially if they are here to stay for some time.

Edited by WindigoTP

19 minutes ago, WindigoTP said:

I mean, imagine if there was a videogame where you would need to do a certain actions to achieve a certain result,

This isn't a certain action for a certain result. It's a big time sink for a certain result. Major difference.

where you culd use specific tools provided by the game to do something more effectively

Yes, more efficiently. That doesn't mean people have to use it, right? They wanted to use it, more power to them. People wanted to not use it, why ridicule them?

where you would need to play and not get everything for just registering an account.

We already have. This game right here, Warframe. 100% of it's content require playing the game.

Why would one need a single piece of gear out of hundreds no later than yesterday anyway? Especially if they are here to stay for some time.

Yes, we don't. Hema is here to stay, and we are free to work towards it for as long as we like. Though, questions does arise. Why does this thing require that many months of effort while about 99% of other stuff only takes a few days? Is it OP? Gamebreaking?

Another thing to consider: This is a Clan Research. That means there's a small possibility that a new research would require Hema as the requisite. With Hema still unfinished, the new gear will be unavailable, not even able to put any small effort towards it.

Edited by Gamma745

9 minutes ago, Gamma745 said:

Though, questions does arise. Why does this thing require that many months of effort while about 99% of other stuff only takes a few days? Is it OP? Gamebreaking?

The question was answered on Day 1: they consider it very effective due to its vampiric properties. Case closed.

s, we don't. Hema is here to stay, and we are free to work towards it for as long as we like. Though, questions does arise. Why does this thing require that many months of effort while about 99% of other stuff only takes a few days? Is it OP? Gamebreaking?

Another thing to consider: This is a Clan Research. That means there's a small possibility that a new research would require Hema as the requisite. With Hema still unfinished, the new gear will be unavailable, not even able to put any small effort towards it.

This is a Clan Research.

"Clan" as in "Many people", as in "Social", as in "Talk to people, make friends and do it together".