Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki

LeBronasaurus

Question

18 answers to this question

I wouldn't say he is worth a forma is you are just going to get Loki prime eventually. But a potato is nice. You can build him basic and he will still be useful.
Though if you have an Ivara just use her for Spy missions instead.

4 hours ago, AmazingMrAirplane said:

I wouldn't say he is worth a forma is you are just going to get Loki prime eventually. But a potato is nice. You can build him basic and he will still be useful.
Though if you have an Ivara just use her for Spy missions instead.

I really want Ivara, but I can't get the parts - and I really don't want to go and get 5 more Nitain lol

Is it just spys you want him for or is it invisbility in generall? If it's the later, consider ash(prime) too.

He's the next frame to be vaulted and thus insanely cheap untill the bomb dropps.

His smokebomb is more of a tactical tool for odd jobs and stealth multipluer reset tool more then anything else but he's definitly the best frame for naramon and trickery use...Trickery is a money grab too but naramon is free and worth the pick any day.

-short explenation: Seeking shuriken requires 145% strength to ripp armor completely, that's a intensify and power drift- all the strength you'll ever need. Consider using it. He's got great melee potential but remaining a gun-frame with offhand melee works too. Bladestorm fully works with, scales off and substains body count/drifting contact, combo in short, what makes slide builds rather attractive for him. All the benefits of a full slash crit melee build (including maiming strike if you got lucky on the last acolythes. The Maiming strike+ Blood rush combo is infamous in this game.) without the downsides of a melee frame.

Use shuriken every now and then, smoke bomb if needet, teleport to shorten distance and for priority targety and keep Bladestorm active for your combo counter (don't focus on this ability tho. No point in wasting time on marks if the counter isn't about to expire. Just kill whatever is marked as you go.) He's a powerhouse once you get used to him.

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108

2 hours ago, LeBronasaurus said:

I really want Ivara, but I can't get the parts - and I really don't want to go and get 5 more Nitain lol

I hope that you aren't thinking that Loki and Ivara are similar. They aren't. :D. But to answer you question, you should be ok with using Loki without a forma. I did it, but in truth I don't use Loki for anything.

12 hours ago, DatDarkOne said:

I hope that you aren't thinking that Loki and Ivara are similar. They aren't. :D. But to answer you question, you should be ok with using Loki without a forma. I did it, but in truth I don't use Loki for anything.

I want Ivara for Stealth exterminate.

14 hours ago, (PS4)CoolD2108 said:

Is it just spys you want him for or is it invisbility in generall? If it's the later, consider ash(prime) too.

He's the next frame to be vaulted and thus insanely cheap untill the bomb dropps.

His smokebomb is more of a tactical tool for odd jobs and stealth multipluer reset tool more then anything else but he's definitly the best frame for naramon and trickery use...Trickery is a money grab too but naramon is free and worth the pick any day.

-short explenation: Seeking shuriken requires 145% strength to ripp armor completely, that's a intensify and power drift- all the strength you'll ever need. Consider using it. He's got great melee potential but remaining a gun-frame with offhand melee works too. Bladestorm fully works with, scales off and substains body count/drifting contact, combo in short, what makes slide builds rather attractive for him. All the benefits of a full slash crit melee build (including maiming strike if you got lucky on the last acolythes. The Maiming strike+ Blood rush combo is infamous in this game.) without the downsides of a melee frame.

Use shuriken every now and then, smoke bomb if needet, teleport to shorten distance and for priority targety and keep Bladestorm active for your combo counter (don't focus on this ability tho. No point in wasting time on marks if the counter isn't about to expire. Just kill whatever is marked as you go.) He's a powerhouse once you get used to him.

I have Ash Prime, I use a Fatal telly build.

I'm a "Only Primes Get Catalysts" kinda person so my Loki's stuck with his base capacity. As a result I can only really concentrate my mods on maximizing one of his abilities and that's obviously his invisibility. And I just have to run hushed invisibility augment (cos who doesn't love silent shotguns?) and that takes up quite a bit of space. So he's great at being invisible but not much else. That's good enough for what I use him for but I alway feel a bit selfish when in a group.

Not bothered with any forma on him cos like I say, the build does the job I need.

7 hours ago, (PS4)drpunk-yo said:

I'm a "Only Primes Get Catalysts" kinda person so my Loki's stuck with his base capacity. As a result I can only really concentrate my mods on maximizing one of his abilities and that's obviously his invisibility. And I just have to run hushed invisibility augment (cos who doesn't love silent shotguns?) and that takes up quite a bit of space. So he's great at being invisible but not much else. That's good enough for what I use him for but I alway feel a bit selfish when in a group.

Not bothered with any forma on him cos like I say, the build does the job I need.

But you need like max duration/good efficiency... how do you get by without it? D:

I have 20s invis, still not too easy fo rme

Just saying...

Excluding polarities, Loki's Prime variant only really has 25 more power. That's it. Regular Loki's basically on par with Prime. Only major gamebreaking difference is Prime skin.

I used to play Loki a ton and since I don't like Prime skin I've never considered on replacing regular Loki with Prime

On 28.4.2017 at 3:55 PM, LeBronasaurus said:

I have Ash Prime, I use a Fatal telly build.

Fatal teleport literally needs the one mod - feel free to include it in a full build.

I can especially recommend going all mixed...add seeking, balanced duration, full effi and just enough strength 

Using primarys and Maiming melee offhand also works wonders considering how BS substains combo. Viral/Rad status ignis wraith + Maiming/blood rush/weeping wounds galatine p offhand is just the best thing in the entire game.

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108

1 hour ago, (PS4)CoolD2108 said:

Fatal teleport literally needs the one mod - feel free to include it in a full build.

I can especially recommend going all mixed...add seeking, balanced duration, full effi and just enough strength 

Using primarys and Maiming melee offhand also works wonders considering how BS substains combo. Viral/Rad status ignis wraith + Maiming/blood rush/weeping wounds galatine p offhand is just the best thing in the entire game.

Ok