The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lua Spy Sortie

Cazzer13

Limbo makes Lua spy super easy and there are multiple ways of getting into the vaults.  Lua spy sortie is just Lua spy without ciphers.   I enjoy doing Lua Spy, and it's actually quite relaxing.  I used to do a bunch of those when I was looking for rare stance mods.  

Uranus spy can go suck an egg (though I already figured out cheesy strategies to deal with those vaults as well).

8 hours ago, Cazzer13 said:

OMG FOR THE SECOND TIME CAN YOU PLEASE NOT MAKE THE MOST HELLISH MISSION ON WARFRAME INTO A GOD DAMN SORTIE LIKE JFC. AND IF YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE IT INTO A SORTIE THERE BETTER BE A GUARANTEED CHANCE FOR A LEGENDARY CORE OR SOMIN BECAUSE DOING A LUA SPY SORTIE DESERVES AN EPIC REWARD LIKE GOD DAMN DE. 

Yawn... so you get one non-button mash level and you feel you need to rage out on the forums... 

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

As with any other game on the face of the planet, just learn how to do the puzzles, they are some the best missions in this entire game...  

Edited by Carnage2K4

7 minutes ago, (PS4)watt4hem said:

Spy missions are like, free pass on a sortie...

sure, but it gets annoying when they show up every other day at the rarest, sometimes 5-6 times a week

im talking spies in general, not just lua. i dont mind spy, but i'd prefer more variety to the missions ...

Edited by NightBlitz

5 minutes ago, NightBlitz said:

sure, but it gets annoying when they show up every other day at the rarest, sometimes 5-6 times a week

im talking spies in general, not just lua. i dont mind spy, but i'd prefer more variety to the missions ...

Can't really argue there since i myself haven't play any sorties yet since last week

9 hours ago, Hemmo67 said:

actually lua spy vaults are my 2nd favourite

first is archwing spy MAKE IT HAPPEN DE

You're just baiting for salt aren't you? I'm not against Archwing, but the salt will be enormous when it does happen. Actually, how does that work?

1 hour ago, Gamma745 said:

You're just baiting for salt aren't you? I'm not against Archwing, but the salt will be enormous when it does happen. Actually, how does that work?

they said it in devstream and i truly want space archwing spy :'|

I use Ivara on this mission, invisible infiltrate all the way can bypass lasers, helps a lot especially in the wall latch room, just focus on latching to the panels and ignore the lasers. if i have to jump a distance i use her dashwire. Can easily kill the 4 enemies in one of the puzzle room (sleep + stab or pew pew). give it a try :D

5 hours ago, Kyronz said:

I don't do the Lua spy missions when they pop up in sortie, switching to a cheese frame is just a nuisance when the sortie rewards are not really anything special.

They do not seem like spy missions, compared to the corpus and grineer ones, more like a half arsed attempt at implementing a parkour mission.

I don't really understand, I find Lua spy missions to be some of the best spy missions. 

The challenges focus way more on using your head or mechanical skill rather than Parkour. I mean, the only one that really even requires parkour is A's training in which you just kinda hop on a wall and shoot things -- which should be even easier for you being on PC, as I'm 90% sure the developers allow your max sensitivity to far exceed mine, which is still not high enough for my liking, but I digress -- but that's completely optional, as you can change it to a more traditional dodge insta-fail walking watchers. 

The reason I also say it requires your head more than your frame, which is also why I think it's the best form of spy missions, is that I've always ran them with Excal, and it's not easier with a stealth from to me. With a stealth frame I just kinda do the same thing I do with Excal except I don't have to time anything. 

12 hours ago, (PS4)Akabane85 said:

I thought they patched it. Few days ago I tried with no success. Though I think they fixed it indirectly while fixing the particular Nezha exploit with Jordas Golem raid.

11 hours ago, Tesseract7777 said:

I'll have to try it later, I would be glad if they managed to stealth fix it, as it was pretty exploity. I can do it the proper way easily with just about any frame, I'm just lazy lol, and the Nezha exploit was really fast. 

Mind you though it hasn't worked on the first few tries for me for some time now, you still have to try a bunch of times and hit the right spot in the walls, or just confuse the game until it works. But that might not work anymore either. I will have to see. 

I tried it and it seems they did some work on it, but it's not completely fixed.

First Vault : glitched after 2 tries, it went cleanly under and bounced few times inside

Second Vault : after 5 min of trying I gave up and completed it normally

Third Vault : about 20+ tries to glitch through, but I can tell that charkram behaves differently when thrown into wall

1 hour ago, Av3rage said:

I use Ivara on this mission, invisible infiltrate all the way can bypass lasers, helps a lot especially in the wall latch room, just focus on latching to the panels and ignore the lasers. if i have to jump a distance i use her dashwire. Can easily kill the 4 enemies in one of the puzzle room (sleep + stab or pew pew). give it a try :D

But what happens when you don't have Ivara and have to farm Ivara in the exact same mission. 

Spoiler

Image result for DE how much can I make you suffer

They even nerfed the spy vault with the musical memory pattern lock. In the beginning the sequence was super slow, allowing anyone to memorize it, then they increased the speed by what felt like 300%, making it kinda tricky. A few months back they slowed it down again a little. Either way, we can't help you if you don't tell us exactly what you find difficult about them.

18 hours ago, Cazzer13 said:

OMG FOR THE SECOND TIME CAN YOU PLEASE NOT MAKE THE MOST HELLISH MISSION ON WARFRAME INTO A GOD DAMN SORTIE LIKE JFC. AND IF YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE IT INTO A SORTIE THERE BETTER BE A GUARANTEED CHANCE FOR A LEGENDARY CORE OR SOMIN BECAUSE DOING A LUA SPY SORTIE DESERVES AN EPIC REWARD LIKE GOD DAMN DE. 

I hear ya bro. I've been failing this one too. I Love warframe but I really suck at the parkour.

"Nice advice" from everyone, it must be awsome being  "you", all the time. For the record I know I can youtube the answer to everything... but it doesn't mean I should!