Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Point of the Void?

Urska

just going to point out seems to be useless then for story n that one mat that disappears in 24hours.... Logical.... the best place to farm Relics should be in their..... like high rate..... kinda wish there was a mission/place that dropped all types of relics as well

18 minutes ago, Drazhar14 said:

The point of the new void, is to not play the void, because people were getting sick of playing the void in the old prime part system. 

i know but now we can go to it w.e we want without keys.... so it should be a grind for the new keys...or something... cuz its pointless to even have really... its pointless to even go back to it and upgrade all the tile set just to ever give it real uses.... i hope someday they fix this...

You can say that about every Tileset if you look at it that way.

The Void has Argon. It also houses the most powerful faction in the game, barring the Sentients, the Corrupted, for an added challenge. It also has a far higher chance to spawn Sculptures and Stars. 

It has a purpose. It was more unique before, truth be told, but it was also the only option we had for Prime Farming at all, and seeing the same Tileset over and over again get's insanely monotonous.

If you want Relics, farm the Orokin Derelict, or specific nodes, like Lith.

Edited by (XB1)Graysmog

7 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Graysmog said:

The Void has Argon. It also houses the most powerful faction in the game, barring the Sentients, the Corrupted, for an added challenge. It also has a far higher chance to spawn Sculptures and Stars. 

It has a purpose. It was more unique before, truth be told, but it was also the only option we had for Prime Farming at all, and seeing the same Tileset over and over again get's insanely monotonous.

and Orokin Derelict drops all types of them? aka not just 2

Edited by Urska

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)Graysmog said:

Emphasis on "or other specific Nodes, like Lith".

is their even a misson in WF that has a chance to drop any type and can just farm it for void trader / noob ( aka need all primes) ?

Just now, Urska said:

is their even a misson in WF that has a chance to drop any type and can just farm it for void trader / noob ( aka need all primes) ?

No, but that was never the case. The drop chances anywhere are random depending on the Relic, "level" and specific Primes on said Relic.

2 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Graysmog said:

No, but that was never the case. The drop chances anywhere are random depending on the Relic, "level" and specific Primes on said Relic.

sigh, kinda sucks then, just like formas are rare ish... not going to take it over a prime part...

Now I use it to farm control module and argon. I hope DE make void endless to drop all relic like rotation A lith and meso drop, B neo, and C axi with some random chance to drop endo or credit. The problem with this players will only play void endless and not playing other node.

5 hours ago, (Xbox One)Graysmog said:

Eh, corpus are far more powerful. The corrupted just get a flat damage bonus. Corpus can shut a group down and gib them in seconds on sortie level content.

What is the point of any area in the game.

The void hasn't gone anywhere, is still as good as it ever was and the only change is that your not in there farming for ducats/parts but doing the missions that you liked from before and if your not then its likely you were only ever in there for the ducats/parts and are not actually missing anything.

23 hours ago, Urska said:

i know but now we can go to it w.e we want without keys.... so it should be a grind for the new keys...or something... cuz its pointless to even have really... its pointless to even go back to it and upgrade all the tile set just to ever give it real uses.... i hope someday they fix this...

I do agree with you that there should be more point to it. Maybe a new quest where we go and obtain our own void key before stepping foot in the void for the first time, like how Vor has his Janus key, that allows us to enter the void any time. At least then it would make sense. 

20 hours ago, Drazhar14 said:

I do agree with you that there should be more point to it. Maybe a new quest where we go and obtain our own void key before stepping foot in the void for the first time, like how Vor has his Janus key, that allows us to enter the void any time. At least then it would make sense. 

thats a small part of it. but like... theirs real no point of it... like it being a place open 24/7 to go do missons on for that one mat.... they need to add a grind... or some point of going back their over all

4 hours ago, Urska said:

thats a small part of it. but like... theirs real no point of it... like it being a place open 24/7 to go do missons on for that one mat.... they need to add a grind... or some point of going back their over all

Eh I think argon is a good reason to as they release new items that require it. Only thing I can think of is if they give void vor a rotational drop, so he will have new mods or parts from time to time, similar to Baro'Kiteer. 

They mentioned plans to make the void good for relics/traces but that's as far as we know.

As I see it, we are taking a break from the Void right now, take the time to look at the rest of the tilesets, they're beautiful too, like the skies on Pluto or the Sentient corpses on Uranus.

Edited by Jeoxz